DTReaper's Content

There have been 301 items by DTReaper (Search limited from 20-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#71061 At 4000

Posted by DTReaper on 15 January 2006 - 09:52 PM in Modifications

What barrel material are you guys using becuse Ive heard that CPVC and brass are too heavy so what is you opinion.

-DTR

#71076 At 4000

Posted by DTReaper on 16 January 2006 - 01:29 PM in Modifications

Which barrels are 6 inches the brass or the PETG?

-DTR

#71065 At 4000

Posted by DTReaper on 15 January 2006 - 10:30 PM in Modifications

No its not the gun being to heavy but if the barrels are too heavy then the rotator will not work.

-DTR

#71125 At 2k Problem Solution

Posted by DTReaper on 17 January 2006 - 03:59 PM in Modifications

I have noticed with 2 of the 3 2Ks I have modded that the valve didnt work quite right and the o-ring inside the air tank would pop off and would need to be fixed so I decided to fix this problem once and for all. So I this is what you will need to do it
-broken 2k
-super glue I suggest zaps a gap but a thick glue will work
-PVC cutters (I have ones with one blade)
-bic pen (optinal)
-sharpie
(This step is if you have done the bic pen mod)So what you do is take your bic pen and cut it to length with scissors and cut it down the middle length wize. Then put it on the pin. Next take a sharpie and put two lines on oposite sides of the tank. Then take your PVC cutters and cut it about a quarter of an inch in from the front. Now take the o-ring off( if its not already off) and clean it off of all gunk. Put your super glue on the peg like thing (where the o-ring was) and put on the o-ring. Now take the two sides and line up the lines on the sides. Put super glue on all the surfaces on which the two halfs will touch. Put the two halfs together and let set until dry. Then after add more glue in the cracks and let dry. Finally put ducttape around joint and then its done.

Questions, comments, etc.

There will be no pics
-DTR

#153539 Are You Serious?

Posted by DTReaper on 27 April 2008 - 08:19 PM in General Nerf

I'm not sure but this one is also pretty unbelviable as well . I don't see how this could even work.

-DTR

#134703 Another Gun Buidling Comunity

Posted by DTReaper on 02 January 2008 - 06:45 AM in General Nerf

Yeah im also a member there, and it shows in some of my guns, I mean I made a mini cumbustion cannon. They also gave me the idea for my pnuematically actuated piston valve gun. But yeah overall a good site its full of ideas and people that are willing to help.

-DTR

#72348 An Improvment To Stefans

Posted by DTReaper on 05 February 2006 - 10:49 AM in Homemades

It has already been done.
http://nerfhaven.com...3&hl=bacon dart
and here is my way to make them easilier
http://nerfhaven.com...0&hl=bacon dart

So yeah if it helps thats good if its bursts your bubble then too bad.

-DTR

#72404 An Improvment To Stefans

Posted by DTReaper on 05 February 2006 - 06:03 PM in Homemades

It actually does work decently if you get them made properly. I use a 10 degree twist and it doesnt appear to have an effect on range and it works beastly out of a single 2K with my rifled barrel, which is odd.

-DTR

#63271 An Actual Semi-auto Design

Posted by DTReaper on 07 September 2005 - 06:20 PM in Homemades

I don't know, I don't own a wildfire but it is possible.

#63262 An Actual Semi-auto Design

Posted by DTReaper on 07 September 2005 - 04:16 PM in Homemades

Actual no I didn't expect it to hod so I might use something else like a better valve and if the part below the plunger has a one way then it would work I think, this is theoretical.

-DTReaper

#63259 An Actual Semi-auto Design

Posted by DTReaper on 07 September 2005 - 03:06 PM in Homemades

Now please deal with me as this is my first post.This is an idea I can up with for a semi-auto air/spring gun.
Posted Image
The blue is a pvc airtank that holds a constant psi.
The green is a tube that goes into the plunger assembly.
The orange is an airtight O-ring on the plunger and in front of a spring.
The pink is a string that pulls down the front air regulator piece that is basicly a piece of brass with hole in half of it and closed the other half and this is nested between two O-rings. When the trigger is pulled it opens the air regulator releasing the air and the pressure allowing the plunger to move forward. There is another air regulator under the plunger that is opened when the trigger is unpulled and closed when the trigger is pulled halfway back. So every time the trigger is pulled it releases the plunger and stored psi. and then unpulled the airtank pushes the plunger back.

Please note this is theoretical but is quite a good design.
-DTReaper

#258237 Alternative Hobby/activity Thread

Posted by DTReaper on 06 December 2009 - 11:40 PM in Off Topic

I play Warhammer 40,000 and thoroughly enjoy it.

-DTR

#71391 Airtech 4000?

Posted by DTReaper on 21 January 2006 - 10:06 AM in General Nerf

It is a real gun I aquired one off ebay. They aren't sold in stores anymore, so you have to ask people if they are willing to sell them or look on ebay.

-DTR

#74681 Airsoft To Nerf

Posted by DTReaper on 28 February 2006 - 06:51 PM in Modifications

Yes, it has been done but I can't remember the link.

-DTR

#72722 Air Tech 3g

Posted by DTReaper on 09 February 2006 - 05:13 PM in Modifications

There is a 3K mod in the modifications section of this site found at the top of your page, it's called mods. You should also look at the stickies as there is a topic devoted to mods found here http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=5437
please look at that before asking mod questions and as always search for it before you ask.

-DTR
P.S. Sorry if I overstepped my bounds.

#65127 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by DTReaper on 05 October 2005 - 07:28 PM in Modifications

what size darts are you using? because if you are using micro sized stefans 1/2 inch pvc is too big and you may want to cryola barrel it to get a better seal.

-DTR

#68790 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by DTReaper on 04 December 2005 - 06:03 PM in Modifications

110' angled isn't suprising but EIGHT times thats very suprising. Did you plug the release valve; if so that is not good for your gun.

-DTR

#64956 Air Tech 2000 Mods?

Posted by DTReaper on 03 October 2005 - 01:37 PM in Modifications

This is probalby going to sound stupid but I have never heard of a double barreled AT 2K. How do you do it? What are the advantages over the quad and singled barels?

-DTR

#68225 Agh, Blastfire Problem

Posted by DTReaper on 24 November 2005 - 07:53 PM in General Nerf

It looks like you are missing a piece just above the trigger. You probably need that.

-DTR

#175811 2x The Titan, Need Thoughts / Comments

Posted by DTReaper on 07 September 2008 - 09:53 PM in Modifications

Just make it into something like wing zeros gun for gundam wing. That would be badass if you did it thats what I would do but its your stuff so its up to you.

-DTR

#178308 "stix" Commercial

Posted by DTReaper on 19 September 2008 - 06:35 PM in Off Topic

The wii is actually being sued alot for patent infringements in fact I think a company is stopping them from importing them to the U.S. but that wont take effect for awhile since the agencies are slow.

-DTR