Shadowblade's Content

There have been 378 items by Shadowblade (Search limited from 06-January 97)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#226704 Airsoft Wars Gun Etc And Paintball Post H3r3 If You Play

Posted by Shadowblade on 27 April 2009 - 08:26 PM in Modifications

Admins notified. Let this die now.

#196945 Aim/accuracy Challenge

Posted by Shadowblade on 18 December 2008 - 08:20 AM in Off Topic

A war-like setting/invitational would be better...

You know what? That wouldn't be a bad idea, especially for those wait periods between rounds. It'll give us something else to do while we're waiting for round to end.

#279871 Absolutely Free Crossbow. I Decided To Give It Away...

Posted by Shadowblade on 09 July 2010 - 07:59 PM in Modifications

You dumbass. If you're going to do a Rick Roll of some sort, at least change the link name. Everyone can see the Youtube address.

Trolls ahahaha.

#237190 A Very Important Season Of Foam Update

Posted by Shadowblade on 18 June 2009 - 04:01 PM in General Nerf

SOFA is still going to happen, on another date perhaps, but it will still happen. Any SE nerfers please refer to the SOFA Planning Thread for updates. It seems ASoN has volunteered to be our camera man (I'll probably strap a camera to my SNAPbow to help out too.)

I'll run into some of you west coasters eventually haha. Good luck with your educations and other endeavors. VIVA LA SOF!!! Nerf on :angry: .

#144638 A Thought On The Longshot

Posted by Shadowblade on 10 March 2008 - 08:51 PM in Modifications

in fact, i am an ACTUAL girl :P and my friend got me into nerf guns, and I've been poking at my collection for awhile... I have the Recon, Longshot, Nite Finder (my only modded gun [man isn't that sad?]) Firefly, and Maverick (which is broken right now). Whenever me n my friends play, we always turn off the lights, just for fun, and i always like having a light on each gun. So, i don't really want to put the light i have on the top, it makes it harder for me to aim at people. I can aim well, but i usually need the scope on top to aim, light or dark. So it'd be helpful to have an extra light in place of the bi-pod, which i never use. I like the tactical rail system, because i can change things if i don't like it.... I'm no good at modding, really so i like things kinda simple...

long story short I wanna have two tactical rails on my longshot so i can have a light and scope, without them being permanently there :D

Well, looks like we do have some active female nerfers. I thought they were an endangered species haha. If you really want to put a tactical rail on your longshot, you could rip one off of another gun (maybe that broken Mav?) and epoxy the thing on or you could custom make one.

If I had time i would just make one, but right now, I'm being ghetto and using velcro strips on my longshot. I have them running along the front end of the "assault rifle" portion of the LS and some more velcro on my flashlight, low-power red light, etc. Pretty handy for small stuff. Just an idea...

#189998 A Teaser

Posted by Shadowblade on 16 November 2008 - 12:13 PM in Homemades

Jesus rork....you're on a roll aren't you?

I'm assuming this is that "awe" inspiring project you mentioned on the SENO thread...it's so beautiful...

#173276 A New Ls Modification.

Posted by Shadowblade on 28 August 2008 - 08:31 PM in Modifications

Okay, stop necroing the topic. If you have any questions, revert to PM.

DON'T POST ANY MORE ON THIS TOPIC

#166943 ?

Posted by Shadowblade on 06 August 2008 - 08:25 PM in General Nerf

I'm not quite sure what you're asking...you mean, how do you get people to notice your post? All of the new posts show up on the home page, most people (if they look) will see it. Hope that answered your question.

Edit: oh, and next time, make your title a little more specific/detailed. I was about to flame you for the title.

#166947 ?

Posted by Shadowblade on 06 August 2008 - 08:30 PM in General Nerf

Oh, sorry. The Haven has an "Awareness" section? I didn't see one/know of one. What do you plan on posting?

They have this: Nerf Product Awareness System in the General Nerf section...you're probably talking about something I've never heard of before...

#181840 3 Little Pigs Parody

Posted by Shadowblade on 05 October 2008 - 08:58 PM in Off Topic

ahahahahaahaha.....

Ban please.

Agreed. That was a complete waste of bandwidth and no one even thought it was funny...

#219279 2009 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Shadowblade on 22 March 2009 - 04:04 PM in Nerf Wars

It probably doesn't matter seeing as this war is in a week, but it won't hurt to put it up anyway. Thanks much.

March:
[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15202] 29th [GA] Spring SENO[/url]

EDIT: WOOT! Post #333! ;)

#228819 2009 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Shadowblade on 07 May 2009 - 04:16 PM in Nerf Wars

August:

[url=http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16401]3rd [GA] SOF Augusta War (SOFA)[/url]

#155068 2008 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Shadowblade on 07 May 2008 - 03:47 PM in Nerf Wars

There is a war being planned in Augusta, GA for anyone in the area who would like to attend. We are planning for the war to take place during the last week of May. Check this post out for more info.

#179974 2008 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Shadowblade on 27 September 2008 - 02:40 PM in Nerf Wars

The Fall SENO thread is up. November 29th in Augusta, GA.

#186670 2008 Nerf War Schedule

Posted by Shadowblade on 31 October 2008 - 12:04 PM in Nerf Wars

I don't think yall saw my post on SENO, so I'll put it up again.

November:
+(29th) Fall SENO (GA)

#173944 "whats That Sweetness?"

Posted by Shadowblade on 31 August 2008 - 05:07 PM in Modifications

the ranges are sweet, but how accurate is it?
can it hit a person at that 100 ft?

I'm sure a lot of hi-power guns can hit people at 100ft, but that is probably just luck. Effective ranges are less than the maximum range, due to quality of dart, wind, etc.

Nice mod Dayko. I need to check the local Target to see if they have these beauties.

#212804 "nerf Dart Tag World Championship"?

Posted by Shadowblade on 16 February 2009 - 04:41 PM in General Nerf

It sounds like a point-blank range paintball match haha. A stock war sounds pretty fun actually. Close-quarters gunfight anyone?

#200508 '08 Highlights

Posted by Shadowblade on 02 January 2009 - 11:11 AM in General Nerf

2008 proved to be great for those of us down in the Southeast region. Heres to another great year of nerf!

Highlights:
- successful Summer and Fall SENOs and those little wars in-between
- gaining some modding experience from friends and fellow nerfers
- SNAPbow (thanks rork!)
- watching the influx of new members
- watching the development of several excellent homemades
- following the admins' tough-love (and Groove's lolcats spree)

Lowlights:
- having to suffer the dreaded SE heat at Summer SENO which was followed by the chillies at Fall SENO
- watching the influx of noobs
- having to downsize my arsenal
- not finishing my SENO vid (sorry guys, it should be up today haha)

Nerf on! VIVA LA SENO!!!