I'm totally bringing a singled Titan for long range precision shots. LOLOL jokes.
- All blasters are legal
- → Viewing Profile: Posts: Coop
CoopMember Since 29 Apr 2007
Offline Last Active Private
ABOUT ME PAGE.
- Group Members
- Active Posts 775
- Profile Views 31,489
- Member Title #sogoodmuchtacticswowinit2winit360noscopehax0rleetbeastmodeactiv
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
Posts I've Made
20 September 2015 - 12:29 PM
02 June 2015 - 12:56 PM
1) Because garbage-tier modifications don't even podium is superior contests.
1) I can't think of a bigger copout for a modifications contest than to buy a kit. We all know he can do better, so why not actually do it?
2) It is more of an insult than an entry.
3) Also, I don't believe anyone about affiliations anymore
4) why would I waste my time watching youtube videos about painting shit instead of doing something productive?
3) You clearly know very little about online affiliate programs. I do not get a kickback from Worker sales on Taobao. #illuminati
4) Yeah, because trolling around a forum for an obscure hobby is SO productive in comparison to watching YouTube videos about it.
Draconis, they do sell a product to help butthurt dudes that troll the interwebz tearing everyone down in order to make their pathetic excuse of a life more bearable. HYPERLINK WIZARDRY
01 June 2015 - 08:28 PM
Retaliator Modification Write-up
17 November 2014 - 09:35 PM
You can pump two shafts at the same time with the right technique. It's a bit more tricky to get them both to go off at the same time, but you can still get close. If you need more advice on the two shaft method, I think Matt's mum can answer any further question - she is a total pro.
This is such a silly question. I only ever install one pump per blaster. More just seems like a waste, since you can only use one at a time.
No, I don't think so. You can definitely use two pumps if you wanted.
Its how many times should you pump the blaster not how many pumps to install.
16 November 2014 - 09:57 PM