Armageddon was great this year! Thank you to Zeke for hosting such a great event.
- Dart sweeps were very comprehensive!
- Everyone I talked to was super cool and friendly!
- Clicker Deathmatch worked great for a group this size
- The cards to separate and organize teams went SO well. What a genius idea/implementation.
- Vets vs Rest was super cool. Kinda wondering why Brian wasn't on that vet team haha. One could definitely tell the difference between the two teams pretty fast because the vet team stayed tightly grouped where they could get eachother back in, and our team split up.
- My Supermaxx 1k shooting straight lasers
- My slugs shooting as straight as slugs can go, and when broken (I found at least 5 of my slugs broken in the dart pile), broken completely safely with zero metal exposed. I'm super happy about that last one for safeties' sake. It proves that properly made slugs are relatively safe.
- Seeing new faces: This hobby is hard to stay in with events kinda spread out. I'm glad we have so many new faces around. Definitely looking forward to seeing you guys in the future!
- Crossbows that Brian and I were running shooting straight
- Hitting people from really far away with my 5k
- Langley explaining rules and gathering people. That kept everything running so smoothly!
- Lending my duct tape to everyone lmao (and screwdriver to a couple people.
- Using Langley as cover during freeze tag (and subsequently having him threaten to shoot at me if he got back in. Never ran so fast in my life LOL)
- Getting demolished by flywheel / full auto blasters (Shoot once and get wrecked trying to reload my breech)
- Standing right outside of flywheel range and picking people off with the crossbow haha
- Was so sweaty afterwards (which is probably a good thing haha)
- Was trying to either grab a ball or tag a teammate and got face shotted twice and neck shotted ; . ;
- People picking up strictly their own darts. Not cool.
- People standing around chatting / camping our own spawn during rounds. You can always opt to sit out during a round if you don't feel like playing
- Having ~50 on the clicker during clicker deathmatch where at least 25 were me getting hit
- My +Bow losing screws in the first round, putting it out of commission for the entire day
- Not getting to play more rounds with everyone ;D
Thank you to everyone for making this year such a great geddon. See ya'll at other events!