H2h Wars...

Anyone interested?

9 replies to this topic

#1 MysticFalcon182

MysticFalcon182

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 08 October 2003 - 07:32 PM

I'm just wondering, is anyone on these boards interested in helping start a war in which h2h is allowed? Not saying we'll be beating each other over the head with wooden sticks, I mean anything with foam padding...

Thanks, and respond, and don't flame, and blarg.
Damn noobs, eh? Let's get rid of them... Hehehehehe...

~Mystic~

#2 Seth

Seth

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 07:34 PM

Due remeber freind you were a noob at one time. Well if you are coming to the november war I'll let you use h2h(and hopefully others will see the light) but please carry a gun as well. I personaly have to problem with it.... seeing as the only way ur gonna get me is if it is like the good ole "tap" proceedure. I mean your not gonna run up and whack someone over the head if they say i give up or you are the close that a poke will do it. I hope other clan mates see this and try to understand my position.

#3 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 07:48 PM

I see what you mean there, but h2h and guns just doesnt seem to mix well.

The general impression in the fall war thread was that it would get out of hand and people would actually die. Again, if we're taking a break and you guys that like h2h wanna make teams and have a skirmish, we're not gonna stop you, and if most of us like h2h, we can always vote on it.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

#4 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 09 October 2003 - 08:08 PM

The only time I would ever use H2H would be during the siege wars. At apoc we had a slight problem with people abusing the tap rule. People were taping multiple times with the same loaded gun and even tapping the same person several times in a row (we were playing east coast rules for that battle) If we eliminated the tap rule we could have a one-hit-kill rule for H2H weapons. (ie if you get hit at all anywhere with a padded weapon during the siege it counts as a hit.) This could make it more interesting during the last few seconds of the war during which the attacking team usually rushes the defenders.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#5 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 11 October 2003 - 04:32 PM

Here's the deal. The LCM would probably attend a H2H war if you hosted it. I know it sounds like a two year old saying this, but "Our place, our rules." We Nerf at a county park that's central administration isn't too fond of us. Grant it some of the security guards like us, but things may change if they see a bunch of teenage to early adult guys beating eachother with PVC. Grant it, the PVC is foam covered, but that foam only so much of a hit, plus there are liability issues.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#6 MysticFalcon182

MysticFalcon182

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 11 October 2003 - 05:02 PM

Whoa... Nice layouts...

Well, it does take great skill to be able to charge someone and not get hit... H2h should be counted as a hit.

~Mystic~

#7 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 11 October 2003 - 11:47 PM

I'm not driving my ass to another war just to beat the fuck out of teenagers with foam. To be honest, I've been thinking about this, and if you want to do h2h, go fucking boffle, that's what it's for. We nerf. We nerf because we like it and it's fun. H2H seems like a huge piss and moan fest, and a perfect chance for me to go to jail for assualt. Honestly, I know you think your hot shit with a sword and infact, you probably are, but you know what, if this is just you wanting to show off what talent you have at boffering or something, then fuck you. Go boffer with people who know what they're doing rather than waltzing into our show like some fucking rock star on a good hit of acid. Cause I'll tell you now my friends, put guns in our hands and You'll be owned. The LCM, LGLF, Horsemen, Hersh, even Gunned, and myself, would own your ass in less than a second. Like my pop said, never piss in the wind, and never bring a knife to a gun fight, bitch.

Talio.

PS. And yes, that is hostility.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#8 MysticFalcon182

MysticFalcon182

• Members
  • 269 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 02:16 PM

You made me cry... Don't be so mean...

#9 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 12 October 2003 - 02:31 PM

I'm not driving my ass to another war just to beat the fuck out of teenagers with foam. To be honest, I've been thinking about this, and if you want to do h2h, go fucking boffle, that's what it's for. We nerf. We nerf because we like it and it's fun. H2H seems like a huge piss and moan fest, and a perfect chance for me to go to jail for assualt. Honestly, I know you think your hot shit with a sword and infact, you probably are, but you know what, if this is just you wanting to show off what talent you have at boffering or something, then fuck you. Go boffer with people who know what they're doing rather than waltzing into our show like some fucking rock star on a good hit of acid. Cause I'll tell you now my friends, put guns in our hands and You'll be owned. The LCM, LGLF, Horsemen, Hersh, even Gunned, and myself, would own your ass in less than a second. Like my pop said, never piss in the wind, and never bring a knife to a gun fight, bitch.

Talio.

PS. And yes, that is hostility.

And the flame of the fucking year goes to...............[opens envelope].......Talio!
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#10 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 13 October 2003 - 10:13 PM

You made me cry... Don't be so mean...

I sincerely apologize, forgive me, didn't know how harsh I was being. Dude, if you had a h2h war, as long as nobody ends up being a bitch, who knows, I might come.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users