Photo

Yay I Got A Wii

Stupid Thread because I am bored, also to rub it in your face.

33 replies to this topic

#26 Ccapogreca

Ccapogreca

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:34 PM

Big Deal, I got mine the day of release. :D
QUOTE(keef @ Oct 25 2007, 05:41 PM) View Post

Grow a penis and say it to his face. Hes a bodybuilder and would eat you for breakfast.

#27 Nonsense Man

Nonsense Man

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:52 PM

Piney do you think we will have a giant flood in 2035??
QUOTE(1lastnerfgun @ Apr 19 2008, 08:39 AM) View Post

40 shots for 40 cocks

#28 Renegade

Renegade

• Members
  • 536 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:08 PM

Just a quick question for the admins, what are you going to do come 2033 if this site is still active. This place is going to go to hell come 2033.

OMFG ur sooooo funny!!! OH NOES, it's 2033!!!

What, you're serious? They will be 40 years old and probably will have gotten over being retarded on my forum.

I'd be more concerned about the sites that only mute idiots for a few days.

#29 Shorty

Shorty

• Banned
  • 157 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 09:27 PM

It's going to be exactly the same a Halo 1 and Halo 2...

halo is the fps for people who don't actually play fps games. Like, frat boys and thirteen year olds.

Ha, I'm going to piss a lot of people off with that. Of course there are exceptions, but for the most part, that's the reputation it's gained.

Comon, Half-Life 2 is just as good as Halo 2.

Halo-CE
Great, revolutionary
Halo 2
Even better
Halo 3
Hell it better be the best.
I love imports.
DarkShrimp is the next Piney.
"Ignorance can be fixed. Stupidity is forever."

#30 rebsol

rebsol

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 02:41 PM

Rub my nuts. I've had a Wii since launch. I played Zelda for all of 1 hour before I said fuck it. The last game I did that to was Majora's Mask. I haven't played either since my original 1 hour. The only thing I keep it hooked up for is to play GC games and the occasional virtual console game.

I love paying to play the original legend of zelda on multiple platforms. Whatever it cost me back in the day (probably in the neighborhood of $50), $14.99 for my Gameboy version, and now an extra $5 for the Virtual Console. Way to beat a dead horse Nintendo. Who are they kidding? Way to bundle a bunch of emulators with your system and charge me for the ROMs.

Make some goddamn good games or I'm switching to the 360 permanently. The only things worth playing are Wii Sports, Mario Party, and a few selections from the Virtual Console.

The only other game that looks worth my time is Carnival Games. That shit looks retarded fun, yo!

OMC, as much as I respect you and the other admins in nerf, I think you have bad taste in video games. For one thing, raving rabbids is about ten times better than mario party, zelda is the best, metroid is amazing, excite truck or carbon are fun, and there are many soon to come out that are great. While I am not a nintendo fanboy, as much as I may sound like one, the wii is my favorite system, closely followed by my pc and 360.
"If you're hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you"
Malcolm Reynolds(Nathan Fillion)

Firefly, the best show ever created.

#31 Thom

Thom

• Members
  • 759 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:01 PM

zaphodB has a good point. I'm not a hardcore gamer, and Halo is the first shooter I really enjoyed since Goldeneye 64. That said, I wouldn't pay hundreds of dollars for it.

Say what you want, OMC, but I had even more fun with Twilight Princess than OoT. Everything from (real) horseback archery to the special sword moves to fighting four Iron Knuckles at once in the Cave of Ordeals was excellent. Plus, the end boss wasn't an anticlimactic embarrassment. I loved the Wii controls I only wish that the special sword moves had used the Wiimote more.

#32 b00m13

b00m13

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 07:09 PM

Ah, what a coincidence, I too got mine 2 days ago on the 26th!

I hated the WII at first (When I was ignorant of it's abilities), mostly because I was a bigger Halo fan.
But then my friend showed me the coolest ability of the WII, for a 1 time payment of just 5 bucks, you can get access to the internet via wifi!! Rumor was that the USB ports on the side were to get connected via ethernet, but those slow SOBS down in Nintendo wouldn't release it for another year!! I guess it's just better/cheaper to get a wifi router... right?

Playing Mario Kart on my friend's WII sure brought back memories... memories of how Diddy Kong Racing was so much better!

Before I go back to writing up my guide... I just want to say again, THANKS JEFF FOR THE WII!!
The only place Wal-Mart exists in New York, is in our TV's.

#33 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 08:25 PM

I love paying to play the original legend of zelda on multiple platforms. Whatever it cost me back in the day (probably in the neighborhood of $50), $14.99 for my Gameboy version, and now an extra $5 for the Virtual Console. Way to beat a dead horse Nintendo. Who are they kidding? Way to bundle a bunch of emulators with your system and charge me for the ROMs.

You deserve a cookie.

It's going to be exactly the same a Halo 1 and Halo 2...

You deserve a big cookie.
how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#34 philadel Elite

philadel Elite

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 August 2007 - 10:29 PM

I was || that close to get the PS3, then I said fuck it.
PS3 wont get good for another year or so.

I picked up MY 360 bout 6 weeks ago
I got dirt
that game is gooooooooodddd

SEGA Rally is gonna be even better.

ps.
i havent played my 360 in like a week lmao

gamertag philadel1
ehehe =]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users