Photo

Yay I Got A Wii

Stupid Thread because I am bored, also to rub it in your face.

33 replies to this topic

#1 NerfGuardian

NerfGuardian

• Banned
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:43 PM

The title says it all.
Muahahahahaha...
The Wii is pretty fun to play, also got a couple of games for it.
If anyone of you out there have a Wii(I'm sure there is...), what are some awesome games for it?

Anyways to the people that want one and DON'T have one, IN YOUR FACE.

By the wanna-be professional Wii player... Or not.
Occassionally I do business here in NH, so if you would please be very kind, leave me a review after you do business with me...

My heatware username: terryma1215

#2 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 07:47 PM

RE4 and NFS: Carbon are both pretty good (RE is a little bloody). I expect Battalion Wars II to be amazing; the first one was so I guess all they have to do is get the controls right and add multiplayer. I suppose if you have a GC controller you could pick up BW I; no multiplayer though.

Otherwise I'm not sure there's been time to get out many other good games.

...though if I'm mentioned BWII I should also mention Metroid Prime three (August 27th) and Smash Bros Brawl (December sometime).
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#3 Guest_yourface_*

Guest_yourface_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:08 PM

Um, Twilight Princess? It's not the best Zelda game, but it's sure as hell one of the best games for the Wii.

#4 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:14 PM

Xbox and Microsoft still owns its face.
Think about it, graphics are better, online interface is the best in the world, and it has some great gems.

Edit:
If Resident Evil is as good as the 'Cube version, buy it or you should live in shame you never played THE best survival horror game EVER (next fatal frame and silent hill)!!!

Edited by keef, 26 August 2007 - 08:15 PM.

Timothy M-Lick <3

#5 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:29 PM

MOH:Vangaurd is a very good game. The controls can get very touchy and frusturating, but, overall it's a solid shooter game.
how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#6 Dr Moose

Dr Moose

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 08:49 PM

The wii's hidden pot of gold is found in the virtual console games. you can't go wrong with the good ol' classics; super metroid, super mario bros, ocarina of time, etc.
QUOTE(Forsaken_angel24 @ Apr 29 2008, 01:24 AM) View Post

QUOTE(Kid Flash @ Apr 27 2008, 06:11 PM) View Post

What is the best way to go at removing a stump without any power tools? Thanks ahead of time!

Be a man! Use your hands!

#7 shadowkid33

shadowkid33

• Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:19 PM

The wii's hidden pot of gold is found in the virtual console games. you can't go wrong with the good ol' classics; super metroid, super mario bros, ocarina of time, etc.

Unless you still have them all on your N64 which I still own. ;) I don't get rid of anything.
how the heck do you make a double clip?

Here are the steps.
1. Go to the search button in the right corner of the screen
2. Click
3. Search double longshot clip.

i dont have time, jeez, im new here!

#8 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:20 PM

Xbox marketplace much??

It literally owns everything!! Uhhh yeah. Halo 3, Gears of war, Graw 1 and 2, Bioshock, Fallout 3, and many more great games unnamed.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#9 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:21 PM

Stupid Thread because I am bored

If the Wii is so great then why are you bored?

Nerf Guardian: You are a fag. How can you create a thread like this here at the Haven. I would ban you immediately if I could. Childishness and faggotry like this should be kept to boards that don't have an age limit.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#10 GeorgeZIMMERCeo

GeorgeZIMMERCeo

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 August 2007 - 09:43 PM

HAHA.

Yeah I got the wii for my brother just cuz I didn't want him to sell his psp in attempt to buy a wii. So I kept the psp and can play the wii just as if it were mine.

Great games:

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Red Steel
Mario Strikers

Classics:

Mario 64
You're going to like the way you look, I guarantee it.
-GZ

QUOTE(Forsaken_angel24 August 26 2007 @ 07:21 PM)
Nerf Guardian: You are a fag.

#11 wldworld

wldworld

• Members
  • 122 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 01:25 PM

Congratulations?
QUOTE(Dragoon @ Jun 23 2007, 02:47 PM) View Post

I broke my clippers trying to cut the spring. So I couldn't break the spring with my bare hands so I used a hammer to pound the clipper handle and one of the clippers broke off.

#12 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 03:26 PM

Advice: Don't ever rub stupid, childish facts like this in our faces. We have lives, better consoles, common sense, and better/less annoying ways to get our kicks. Do we rub that in your face? I think not.

Also, if you want to rub it in, and then ask us to give you good titles for it, then you are truly retarded.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#13 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 03:28 PM

Um, Twilight Princess?

Right. Sorry, I just beat it so long ago I'd forgotten.

Tragic, I know. I'll probably play through again sometime soon though. Probably one of the best games ever, and 33 hours of mainline gameplay is definitely worth it (probably 50 if you've never played Zelda before, and then you still have to do all the side missions/hidden items...).
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#14 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 03:56 PM

Rub my nuts. I've had a Wii since launch. I played Zelda for all of 1 hour before I said fuck it. The last game I did that to was Majora's Mask. I haven't played either since my original 1 hour. The only thing I keep it hooked up for is to play GC games and the occasional virtual console game.

I love paying to play the original legend of zelda on multiple platforms. Whatever it cost me back in the day (probably in the neighborhood of $50), $14.99 for my Gameboy version, and now an extra $5 for the Virtual Console. Way to beat a dead horse Nintendo. Who are they kidding? Way to bundle a bunch of emulators with your system and charge me for the ROMs.

Make some goddamn good games or I'm switching to the 360 permanently. The only things worth playing are Wii Sports, Mario Party, and a few selections from the Virtual Console.

The only other game that looks worth my time is Carnival Games. That shit looks retarded fun, yo!
I hate you.

#15 sourskttles772

sourskttles772

• Banned
  • 263 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 04:08 PM

Yeah. I have one I got it for my bday.
http://nerfon.smffor...3.com/index.php
One man Clan:
I saw the Crossbow re-release on the shelf at my local Target, but I didn't want to tell anyone because I wanted them all to myself. I hid them all behind Dora the Explorer toys....
[/quote]

#16 Sypth

Sypth

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 04:42 PM

I freakin' looked and looked for the Wii at all Gamestops in my area, and it was gone the second I got there, plus like everyone else is saying Wii's not worth it, they have some okay games, but I went with the 360 hell of a lot better in my case, I could at least find one at my neighborhood Gamestop.
Peter Griffin: Men aren't fat lois, only fat woman are fat.

#17 Maeric

Maeric

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 04:51 PM

Stupid Thread because I am bored

If the Wii is so great then why are you bored?
Nerf Guardian: You are a fag.

My words exactly. Dude I told you to get a 360 but you wouldn't listen...

Hm..... Talking to him on MSN isn't much of a treat either. He says this thread is a joke, Mods?

Edited by Maeric, 27 August 2007 - 04:54 PM.

Active on H3Artificer as Halacar. GT: Halacar send me an invite if you wanna forge.
I'm amazing at Forza3! I destroyed the engine of a 2mil C car by downshifting! YAY!
I hate you. And all noobs who are like "OMFG i r liek, glued sh1t 2 shit. jak offf ma ego. NAOW!"

#18 NerfGuardian

NerfGuardian

• Banned
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:01 PM

Hey guys I was just kidding...
Well Wii is pretty fun but will probably become boring in say, days.

Xbox 360: I've heard it has good graphics and support many other things, but Wii's are more rare. That makes me think that it's good, althought I am not seeing any superb performance with my Wii right now, I think I am at least 75 % satisfied with the Wii.

Oh and why am I a fag?

PS: I am over 13, so I am following the basic registration rules...
Occassionally I do business here in NH, so if you would please be very kind, leave me a review after you do business with me...

My heatware username: terryma1215

#19 Shorty

Shorty

• Banned
  • 157 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:32 PM

Advice: Don't ever rub stupid, childish facts like this in our faces. We have lives, better consoles, common sense, and better/less annoying ways to get our kicks. Do we rub that in your face? I think not.

Also, if you want to rub it in, and then ask us to give you good titles for it, then you are truly retarded.

Amen...stupid little kids.

Edited by Shorty, 27 August 2007 - 05:32 PM.

I love imports.
DarkShrimp is the next Piney.
"Ignorance can be fixed. Stupidity is forever."

#20 AssassinNF

AssassinNF

• Members
  • 904 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 05:59 PM

The Wii is already catching up to the 360 without many good games.
(Wii - 9.3 million, 360 - 11.6 million -- The Xbox was released an entire year earlier than the Wii)

Metroid Prime 3 is amazing, and Super Smash Brothers Brawl is coming out in December. The Wii is going to get a flood of great games soon, and it will surpass the 360 in less than a year from now. Halo 3 is the only thing that will keep the 360 from getting absolutely crushed in sales.

The Wii is awesome, and I'm glad I have one, but NerfGuardian's childish shit is annoying. Instead of trying to "rub it in our faces" like a dipshit, you should've posted a serious off-topic thread about the Wii for discussion about which games are worth buying, or not posted about it at all.

Edited by AssassinNF, 27 August 2007 - 06:03 PM.

Probably dead by now, or something.

#21 hierarchy

hierarchy

• Members
  • 336 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:01 PM

That and Unreal 3.
QUOTE(Retiate @ Aug 13 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

I guess you have some heavy duty industrial strength toilet paper holders. Do they advise you to wear eye protection when changing rolls?

My TTG mod.

#22 Coodude26

Coodude26

• Banned
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 06:03 PM

According to bungie.net Halo 3 has over 1 million Pre-orders, (that was like a week or two ago) the highest of all times.

Forgot to add, in case you couldn't tell, it's going to kick ass.

Edited by Coodude26, 27 August 2007 - 06:04 PM.

#23 zaphodB

zaphodB

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 07:31 PM

It's going to be exactly the same a Halo 1 and Halo 2...

halo is the fps for people who don't actually play fps games. Like, frat boys and thirteen year olds.

Ha, I'm going to piss a lot of people off with that. Of course there are exceptions, but for the most part, that's the reputation it's gained.
Alice came to the fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

#24 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:07 PM

Yay, I got an Invision Control Panel!!1!

You forgot one of the most important rules when you registered for this forum.

You agree not to be a complete dipshit.

This is a matter of opinion, and I want to be as objective as possible, so I'm gonna think about this awhile.

No, I won't.

NerfGuardian,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional until January 11, 2035 15:10 HST (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#25 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 27 August 2007 - 08:20 PM

It's going to be exactly the same a Halo 1 and Halo 2...

halo is the fps for people who don't actually play fps games. Like, frat boys and thirteen year olds.

Ha, I'm going to piss a lot of people off with that. Of course there are exceptions, but for the most part, that's the reputation it's gained.

Comon, Half-Life 2 is just as good as Halo 2.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users