Metal

55 replies to this topic

#51 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 11:12 AM

Buckethead is probably the most talented guitar player I know alive today. (besides the greats like Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Jimmy Page).

It's no secret I'm no metal head. Everyone likes what they like. I do not want to read another 10 pages on the dichotomy of a single music genre. I don't give a fuck who is "Nu Metal", Non Metal, "Death Metal", or even who won the fucking Bronze Metal in the 100 meter at the 1936 Olympics (and don't Wikipedia it).

Fucking 50 posts of everyone butting heads. Fucking stop. You like your shit, I like mine. Thanks.
I hate you.

#52 Shorty

Shorty

• Banned
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 02:34 PM

I LOLed at Dark Shrimp's comment.

The song is called Jordan, it is by Buckethead.

its has a techno scheme to it right? I might be mistaken. Yeah I realized that I like Kamelot and Sonata Artica because they're both power metal. And no Rambo, I didnt have time to listen to all of these generous suggestions.

Thanks alot to all who contributed. Esspecially RAMBO and Wrath.
I love imports.
DarkShrimp is the next Piney.
"Ignorance can be fixed. Stupidity is forever."

#53 angrscottishkid

angrscottishkid

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:16 PM

My cousin in scotland has a metal band called Haggis, their pretty good.

P.S. listen to short arsed plague.. is it just me or is that song an anti midget song, the more i listen to it the more i think it is
In the words of colonel Sanders, I'm to drunk to chase this chicken.

#54 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:16 AM

I saw that RAMBO mentioned All That Remains, they are a very good example of a good and pretty heavy band... For New Listeners I Suggest the Song SIX to get you started on their adventure...

Six-All That Remains(LIVE)

Oh I'm sorry I thought this was the "gay" thread.

This is more not funny than your first comment. Emo music is the shit. But forget about that.

The only metal I listen to is System of a Down, and only about half. I'm not a big metal person.

For The Last time SYSTEM OF A DOWN IS NOT METAL... They have their own category, Faggot Rock.
QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

#55 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:18 AM

I actually haven't heard that song - off their one album I don't have. Thanks for the link.

Wow, I just watched that vid. I was pretty unimpressed. It could've been the shitty quality, but I really wasn't liking the vocals. Nevertheless, thanks for the link - but I hope people don't hear that and base their whole opinion of the band on it, they're a lot better than that.

Edited by RAMBO, 15 September 2007 - 10:25 AM.

#56 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 10:24 AM

I actually haven't ehard that song - off their one album I don't have. Thanks for the link.

No problem... But I suggest trying to find a non-live version If you already know their sound... Might not be able to make out all the lyrics live.
QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users