A New Ls Modification.

The list goes on and on...

39 replies to this topic

#26 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:04 PM

A primary, integrated into another primary with two fucking rails!
That means at any time of day you could add a crossfire to the top and bottom of the gun.
Mod that dart tag, Breech that longshot and mod a couple of blue Crossfires and you have a Doomsday machine.

crossfires or 2 TITANS!!!
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#27 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 06:24 PM

Hot damn that's sweet. Is it awkward at all, trying to grip the front, and how's it like to try and cock again? Quick to cock, I'd assume. And yeah, Falcon's right about the front heavy thing.
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#28 zaphodB

zaphodB

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 08:50 PM

When I saw this two days ago I thought to myself, "wow, I must have this." Yesterday I purchased $60 worth of nerfguns, and proudly began hacking them to pieces. It took me twelve hours to complete what I'm starting to call "behemoth". It boasts a twelve round longshot magazine, plus the additional ten rounds in the dart tag gun. I did however add my own twist to it. In addition to integrating the dart tag gun to the front, I used the shell of the longshot front gun to carry the top line of Behemoth all the way to the front, past the dart tag gun. I also used flexible copper tubing outside the gun to run the twine that pulls the dart tag gun's trigger. Finally, instead of using the handles of the dart tag gun to fill in the gaps between the two guns, I flipped around the bipod's legs and glued them on. This was the most dremel intensive thing I've ever done. Behemoth will soon be painted red with metal flake purple and silver accents, at which point it'll have it's own thread.
Alice came to the fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

#29 Scotch

Scotch

• Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:30 PM

Very Nice. It must of taken a long time to figure out away to attach the two together. What are the ranges?
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 10:21 AM) View Post
Woah, woah, slow down there buddy. If you put it ALL in your mouth at once you're just gonna gag and get it all over the carpet.

#30 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:21 PM

I've got to say, that's right up there with CS's foregrip and Angel's breech as far as I'm concerned. It's simply a beautiful machine. I'd love to see it in battle.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#31 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:08 PM

Falcon, thank you. I completely agree with your view on the front-heaviness. I cannot fully comprehend some of your points, though, as I have never been in a Nerf war.

Camo, I don't really know what you mean. If you could explain in more detail I would be happy to help you.

CC, thank you. I don't really have the tools or materials to make a drum clip like Telekinetic, though.

Shadow, thanks. Hah, I'd love to come, but it's something like a 2+ hr drive to Jersey. I'll try to convince my parents, though.

Bpso, thanks. You're right, unless you just came out of a fire-fight, you'd never be caught without ammo.

Ninja, I trully hope you're kidding. The weight of a (stock) titan would make it extremely heavy and would probably rip it off the rail.

Prometheus, I don't know exactly what you mean, but yes, it is very easy to fire quickly in succession.

Zaphod, it's great to hear someone has already reproduced it. It will probably look a helluva lot better than mine, as I slapped it together in two days. Sometime, I might reproduce it and try and make it cleaner and focus more on cosmetics. In already have a another LS, but I think it would be kinda boring to just have two of the same LS. Then again this mod is beast, so...

Either way it would require more money, so I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Scotch, it took a little while. I'm sure it could be done even cleaner, though. Next time, I'll think long and hard and try to make it as clean and cosmetically appealing as possible.

Cmdrmack, thank you. I do like it, althought I can only dream as being as good as Forsaken or CS. I hope to go to some wars this summer, or hopefully next.

-OfAll'
[color=#FF6600][Finesse]-[BitchX]

#32 zaphodB

zaphodB

• Members
  • 369 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 09:09 PM

camo- As far as your question goes, I think I can help you out. When you cut the handles off of the dart tag gun, the cleanliness of the cut doesn't matter. The handle with the trigger sticks into the longshot, and the other handle's hole is covered up (at least in my version) by the front gun's shell. The only important thing is that you get them short. What's hard is cutting the lonshot parts to fit together, and cutting the longshot to accomadate the handle and trigger of the dart tag gun.
Alice came to the fork in the road.
"Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

#33 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 10:09 PM

of course. that would be insane and probably rip off the rails. Unless you mounted it on a truck and that completely takes away ifs functions as a nerf gun. and it's comepletely stupid and the most overkill that you could have. shooting and cocking would be okward and its a bad idea. I was well and truly kidding.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#34 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 02:54 AM

You should put a RF20 on the bottom of an Ultimator! Haha! Just kidding. But that's really cool how you replaced the ls sidearm with the DTB. Nice job!
kthxbaisend

#35 themessiahpsg1

themessiahpsg1

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 11:42 PM

the most kickin' rad integration yet. 2 kudos to you.
OIC of 34th Light Combat Battalion, Talk to me about enlistment.

#36 NerferKid

NerferKid

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 August 2007 - 06:40 PM

stick a crossfire on the accesory rail of the DTG..muhahahha :D hope that helps.so then you have 28 shots :)
...thing happens to mine sometimes, stick your finger in the barrel to make it air tight, then pump a couple times to re-close it... If that doesnt work then you have to open it up and pull the rod back.For me I have to pump 55 and I get a shot that can break through soft wood, consistantly.-rokor

#37 m14

m14

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:08 PM

could i buy one of those? if so, how much?
I believe in the true lord Joseph Stalin. Problem?

#38 Split

Split

• Members
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:17 PM

could i buy one of those? if so, how much?

My other post in response to your other post
You also can't bring back threads that haven't been posted in for a year without something very insightful and helpful to say.
Teehee.

#39 Guest_metsgorock_*

Guest_metsgorock_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 August 2008 - 07:36 PM

Hey I tried a front integration mod for my longshot and my wire keeps on getting stuck.
Have any ideas? I can load a picture for you if you want.PM me

Edited by metsgorock, 28 August 2008 - 07:37 PM.

#40 Shadowblade

Shadowblade

• Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 08:31 PM

Okay, stop necroing the topic. If you have any questions, revert to PM.

DON'T POST ANY MORE ON THIS TOPIC

Edited by Shadowblade, 28 August 2008 - 08:32 PM.

Proverbs says, "The wise man doth not shoot the Viking in the ding ding for he shall pummel thee."

But you can totally shoot Vacc there, he loves it!

~Talio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users