Anyway, we had 33 or 34 people at our peak. That beat the previous East Coast best by 6. Next time though, if Mill Creek is involved we're going to have to cut it down or make it invitational.
Memorable moments include:
- Tailbone and I turning a 2-man charge into a 6+ kill romp.
- Tailbone and I leaving the stacked vet team for the z80 group.
- Getting z80's clan to work more effectively and play better. We lost, but you guys did considerably better when I asked.
- Getting at least two or three triple kills through taps and good shots.
- Yelling at my team that there was an opposing playing coming through the woods, yelling "HEADS UP!" and then shooting the kid in the face accordingly. I had never shot anyone in the face with irony before.
- Losing every round! I felt so rusty! What went wrong!?
- Creatively dodging Vacc. I spun away from his shot but the dart tailed in on me. I was reloading at the time and had my MaxShot under my arm. In order to make sure a gun hit wouldn't count I dropped the Max Shot and threw my arm up, the dart shot in the gap between my arm and my chest, right where my Max Shot had been.
- Playing sloppy against Mantis from 5 feet away. We would have done better if it was a slap-fight instead.
And thanks for the card, guys! Very nice.
Edited by Evil, 20 May 2007 - 11:09 AM.