White Castle fools.

#52 PREDATOR

PREDATOR

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • State:Mississippi

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:21 PM

White Castle fools.

I've seen it but never been there. Is it like a hamburger place?
QUOTE(Groove @ Apr 29 2007, 11:03 PM) View Post

Wise man always say, "Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded."
-Groove

#53 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:24 PM

Have you ever seen the greatest comedy of '05? Yeah, it's a burger place.

#54 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 06:31 PM

Taco Bell all the way. Then Subway, then Quiznos, then Burger King.
The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#55 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:22 PM

I certainly wish I could somehow bring all you woosies to Molokai for a month.

No fast food restaurants here.

Then again, we don't even have a traffic light here.

But there is a Subway. And I LOVE Subway.

When I moved here from the city four years ago, I weighed 175 lbs, and was pretty 'soft'.

Now, I weigh 165 lbs, quite solid (save for the middle-age weight distribution), and am healthier than when I was in my 20s.

I indirectly attribute this to a lack of convenience food and fast foods, save for Subway sandwiches and salads. Working outdoors (as opposed to an office for 8 hours) also helped.

Only problem is, now when I make my business trips to the city, guess what I eat for 2 -3 days?

Bleah. McD's and Taco Bell.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#56 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:23 PM

Told you guys, OMC doesn't care. All you guys did was ass-kiss. But good for you OMC for going on a diet. Although, even if you lose weight, you still have a good chance of getting diabetes*. Don't mean to burst your bubble. By the way, I get your humor, just didn't like that you tried to offend me in the same post. And I told you that your name was used only because I know you are fat. I meant no offense of course because I knew you could take it. And know that this is not an apology because I have nothing to apologize for.

Anyways, forgot about White Castle but haven't had it in years so I don't know if it is my favorite anymore.

*My little brother's 13 year old girlfriend has diabetes and can die at any time just because of it. She is nowhere near fat and her parents don't have it. It just happens. My grandma has it and my mom might get it. I even have the chance of getting it and I'm nowhere near fat either.

Now, get back to arguing about the best food that isn't food.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#57 Robonerfer1

Robonerfer1

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:30 PM

I forgot about Quiznos, they rule.
Could everyone please stop arguing!?
XBL GT: XPwNaGexDuDex12 add me
QUOTE(OfAllTheNerf @ Mar 29 2008, 04:11 PM) View Post

Yeah, it also helps if your nuts are made of steel. Or atleast as hard as steel, to ensure that you can shoot far enough.

#58 PREDATOR

PREDATOR

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • State:Mississippi

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:39 PM

I certainly wish I could somehow bring all you woosies to Molokai for a month.

No fast food restaurants here.

Then again, we don't even have a traffic light here.

But there is a Subway. And I LOVE Subway.

When I moved here from the city four years ago, I weighed 175 lbs, and was pretty 'soft'.

Now, I weigh 165 lbs, quite solid (save for the middle-age weight distribution), and am healthier than when I was in my 20s.

I indirectly attribute this to a lack of convenience food and fast foods, save for Subway sandwiches and salads. Working outdoors (as opposed to an office for 8 hours) also helped.

Only problem is, now when I make my business trips to the city, guess what I eat for 2 -3 days?

Bleah. McD's and Taco Bell.

-Piney-

What do you usualy get at subway Piney? I go classic and get a Turkey with black olives, american cheese, lettuce, mustard, and that cheese bread.
QUOTE(Groove @ Apr 29 2007, 11:03 PM) View Post

Wise man always say, "Arguing on the internet is like winning the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded."
-Groove

#59 Robonerfer1

Robonerfer1

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 07:43 PM

When I go to subway, I get italian herb and cheese bread with salami, pepperoni, provolone cheese, and lettuce.
XBL GT: XPwNaGexDuDex12 add me
QUOTE(OfAllTheNerf @ Mar 29 2008, 04:11 PM) View Post

Yeah, it also helps if your nuts are made of steel. Or atleast as hard as steel, to ensure that you can shoot far enough.

#60 wallymaniac

wallymaniac

• Banned
  • 108 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 09:04 PM

The subway BLT is surprisingly good.

I was playing with my titan, and I found my dads shotgun shells. The shottyshell shot fine but when it hit that rock it exploded.

You should have shot at yourself. You would have won a Darwin Award.

#61 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:20 PM

I forgot to mention Quizno's and Sub way. Theres a Sub Way across the street from my complex area. I like the sweet onion teriyaki on white bread. But I gotta try that Italian herb and chesse bread. It's making me hungry :D
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#62 Prometheus

Prometheus

• Members
  • 780 posts

Posted 16 May 2007 - 10:21 PM

Definitely Subway. They're the shit.

The argument wasn't about his maturity. It was about him backfiring when he said he wasn't offended. I don't care if he is grown up or not, he said he wasn't offended but he responded as if he was. You told me to apologize for a mistake. What mistake? Did I offend OMC while thinking that I didn't. According to OMC, I didn't. So please just get over your brown-nosing selves and shut up. If OMC really had a problem with what I said, he'd ban me or still be on here being defensive. He doesn't have a problem so neither should you.

Wally, I like the stuff but others like to believe in what idiots say and claim they don't like it but then eat it.

Look, Gregory House (anagram: Huge Ego, Sorry) kind of like OMC, has a slightly different from the norm ego. They both act differently (in a neutral way), as they're ego is altering the perspective. Most of the time, this provides entertainment for us, as they both are more direct with their approach. I am NOT saying that the way they act is bad, but we are all unique and how we interpret things determines our reactions, and our reactions determine our next actions. Perhaps CH misunderstood OMC. Everybody else didn't, obviously, but CH isn't everybody else. So shit people, let's get on with life. CH appears to be in the wrong, just because of his interpretation, which resulted in a wrong reaction and then wrong actions. Like, shit, let's ummm, I dunno, end this?
QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 24 2008, 06:12 AM) View Post
I am NEVER going to sleep naked in the bed of a former child star ever again....seriously

#63 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 22 May 2007 - 11:31 PM

I was drawn to this thread because, like all insecure deities of pathetic pastimes, I was searching the site for my name and happened across Hersch's first rebuttal. I read through the rest of the post searching for closure only to find that Hersh showed the utmost restraint and taught this cock-polishing-sack-wrangler a lesson the civilized way.

Hersch is the bigger man.

I'm not.
Commonly Hunted,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended.

Your account will not be functional ever (depending, of course, on your timezone). This is an automated process and you cannot do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

I call that my 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 day special (I though I'd just hold down the button and let fate decide where it stopped).

VACC
~some fucker's gonna add the commas, I know it~

#64 NerfFreak

NerfFreak

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 03:21 PM

What about Goodburger?

God, I wish it existed.
Nuckin' Futz

#65 privateer

privateer

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:02 PM

Was I the only one who saw this coming... seven or eight months ago? Didn't think so.

I like Bojangles. A lot.

Edited by privateer, 23 May 2007 - 05:06 PM.

"How are you gentlemen??
All your base are belong to us!!"

{Presbyterian College Nerf}

#66 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts
  • State:Georgia

Posted 23 May 2007 - 05:50 PM

I like Bojangles. A lot.

Their Supremes are the shit, and they have the best fries on the planet.

Taco Bell will always have a special place in my heart though. Mostly because the one near PC gives a 10% discount with student ID. Yay for being a poor college student.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#67 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 06:26 PM

Yeah, the Taco Bells around here give out free Ecoli. Yeah, 5 people died from their meat.

#68 privateer

privateer

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 May 2007 - 07:49 PM

Oh the Taco Bell...
"How are you gentlemen??
All your base are belong to us!!"

{Presbyterian College Nerf}

#69 flameboy

flameboy

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 07:28 AM

I would have to say Mcdonalds, wendys, and popeye's

#70 Warpig BANNED

Warpig BANNED

• Banned
  • 44 posts

Posted 24 May 2007 - 05:21 PM

Subway, White castle and Burger joint (small chain in Manhatten) are my favorite. Subway has the best sandwiches while white castles have some pretty kick ass burgers. Burger joint aslo has excellent burgers and fries. Taco Bell gave me a stomache virus on christmas die a while ago.

#71 Flapper12

Flapper12

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:16 PM

Chick Fil A, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Jack in a Crack(Jack in the Box), Wendys
P.S. I'm not a fat lil terd either, i weigh 94 lbs. respectively.

Edited by Flapper12, 27 May 2007 - 07:17 PM.

Has anyone ever told you that your a dumb shit?-King Of Butt Land

Don't be sorry. Being sorry means you were wrong or you're trying to get fucked. Were you wrong? No. So why do you want to fuck Ted? I've met him; you're making a mistake.-VACC

#72 OfAllTheNerf

OfAllTheNerf

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 27 May 2007 - 07:27 PM

Well, when I go to the west coast to visit family, I LOVE In'n'Out. Best burger place EVER.

Here on the east coast I'd have to say D'angelos. I go there with my dad every wednesday (yeah, not so great for you but better than McD's or BK.).

Chick Fil A, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Jack in a Crack(Jack in the Box), Wendys
P.S. I'm not a fat lil terd either, i weigh 94 lbs. respectively.

I've only been there once (Cali) and the food/drink portioning is huge! I asked for a medium drink and they gave me the equivilent to a large.

Edited by OfAllTheNerf, 27 May 2007 - 07:31 PM.

[color=#FF6600][Finesse]-[BitchX]

#73 Dayko

Dayko

• Members
  • 1,037 posts
  • State:Washington

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:13 PM

I love Taco Bell, Jack In The Box. Those places rock!

< One foot in death...The other in life. >

#74 Guest_DarkInfection_*

Guest_DarkInfection_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2007 - 09:44 PM

Snappy Stop.

#75 Liam

Liam

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 03:54 PM

I like Taco Bell but I'm not much for fast-food. SUBWAY FTW!!!!!!!!
The chances of one person taking a bomb on a plane are one in a million. The chances of two people taking a bomb on a plane are one in a trillion. So if you're scared of a terrorist attack, bring a bomb on a plane.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users