RAMBO, this is off topic but it won't take too long . . .
Tomorrow, after I get my fill of Beta, I will mod my own guns. Then, I'm back to business. Simple as that.
The reason I have time to do it--I graduated a year and 3 weeks early! Now, I work from 6PM to 11PM Monday through Saturday for $13.81. Soon those hours will be 4PM to 10:30PM five days a week. All the rest of the day--the sunny part of it--will be spent solely on the Boltsniper Business.
With my job and this business, I will have no delays because of insufficient funds for supplies.
OMC, I happen to know that you are fat because of a picture I have seen and a comment posted by you about you. And don't act surprised when someone (every member of this board) who dislikes your egomaniac manner calls you a fatass instead of a fat kid or fat guy.
Alright there, piggy avatar, here's the deal:
1) I have no problems with anyone calling me anything. I'm clearly a grown up who has aged out of the "sticks and stones" era. My only question was to why I was getting involved for having said practically nothing in this thread. Clearly you have ulterior motives.
2) If you don't like MY attitude, tough shit. I'm sure you could start a whiney thread about it on HQ, and then get a group together like everything Timmy Turner wished away to "Unwish Island" on the Fairly Odd Parents.
3) You have a pig for an avatar. Isn't that really the pot calling the kettle a fatass? I'm just syaing...
4) Please don't make assumptions of who does and does not like me. This is not a popularity contest. I could open an entire thread about it with a poll and make you feel like a dope, but again, GROWN UP. Not to mention, our members can speak for themselves. And, while we are on the subject...
5) For the record, I could care less if ANYONE, including CX or Vacc, thought anything of me. I believe my actions in this community speak volumes more than a few hundred posts.
So, in closing, I was just wondering why you threw my name out there. Apparently I must have killed your family or something, but I don't remember doing so. That either means I didn't actually do it, or it was so not worth my time, that I don't even give it a second thought anymore. Seriously, I have not done anything to you directly, but now I am definitely giving you a reason to hate my guts. I hope to see you at an NJ or other EC war this year, but I know it won't happen. So feel free to call me whatever you want from the safety of your bedroom while you play the Halo 3 beta and beat off.
.....why do I feel like I just ran the 100m hurdles with a football helmet on backwards?
btw, In-N-Out kicks ass. Ate there for the first time last Geddon.