Photo

How Much Of Your Life Is Dedicate To Nerf?

27 replies to this topic

Poll: How much of your life is dedicate to nerf? (91 member(s) have cast votes)

How much of your life is dedicate to nerf?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Spectre666

Spectre666

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 16 July 2007 - 10:57 PM

Why are there so many posts questioning people's dedication to Nerf: Do you take Nerf seriously??

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there.

"Quoth the Raven,'Nevermore.'" - Edgar Allan Poe

#27 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:06 AM

I voted 5% since school year, I don't have time for much more. Couple that with bad weather and a lack off places for indoor wars, I think you get the picture.

See below.

Why are there so many posts questioning people's dedication to Nerf: Do you take Nerf seriously??

You're only allowed to post in two month old topics if you have something significant to add. I know it's tempting to add in your two cents when you just read a topic, but if it is old, leave it be. Unless of course you can drastically change the conversation.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#28 Spectre666

Spectre666

• Members
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 07:22 AM

You're only allowed to post in two month old topics if you have something significant to add. I know it's tempting to add in your two cents when you just read a topic, but if it is old, leave it be. Unless of course you can drastically change the conversation.

Sorry, I didn't realize how old it was.

Just because you can't see me doesn't mean I'm not there.

"Quoth the Raven,'Nevermore.'" - Edgar Allan Poe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users