Bullies!

What To Do?

30 replies to this topic

#26 Recruit

Recruit

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:23 PM

I have had only one bully. I ignored him as best as I could till one day he threw a rock at my head and cut my head open. I ran home and stopped the bleeding. Later I went back out and there he was waiting for me with another rock, and there was a crowd of other kids there watching. (He had been gloating) He got ready to throw the rock I ran forward gradded a stick on the ground and smashed it on his head. THe stick (which was really weak) was splintered and he had a bad head ache. He never can near me again Ever!
Falcon about himself.
... Ask Bags...he'll tell you without hesitation that I'm an idiot, but I certainly think about it before I do something stupid.

"Good character is something you cannot fake. And it always comes full circle at the end."

-Piney-

#27 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:18 PM

I went through this for a very short time, and let me tell you the worst thing to do is try to make a comeback. It really throws them off when one day after the first thing they say to you you just reply with "Well you wanna go buddy?" and advance towards them. That is usually the last thing they expect, but if they try to act tough lay them out. Even if you get beat they probably will stop or at least slow down because they now know that you're not really scared any more. If you do fight, fight dirty, cause they sure as hell will. By dirty I mean use what you can, but no low blows, that builds you a rep and will get you hurt real bad one day. And for little kids, it's okay if there is 2+ of them to use an open hand. :lol:
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#28 Woodsman

Woodsman

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:24 PM

I used to be made fun of, but now no one does because I'm well....huge. It always helps to have a good friend to talk to when you are going through a tough time. When you have a girl that you really love they can help you through a lot of tough times too. But my advice is not to talk back or fight back, because then the bullies will keep coming back for more. Just my two cents, and hope things get better.
You are already dead- Kenshiro

#29 NerfFreak

NerfFreak

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:31 PM

Some kid was being a dick at my school, so i ripped his shirt off and shoved him into the crowd of "popular" people.

Damn, was that funny.
Nuckin' Futz

#30 PvtMcFlurry

PvtMcFlurry

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:58 PM

I'm 5'1'' and I've only had one problem with a bully. He was picking on me when I was in middle school because of how short I was and that I was a little sissy. I kept telling him one day I would really kick his ass and he just kept saying yeah ok whatever you say pal. And finally that day came he said one word about my height and I gave him a nice shot right in the right cheek. Fell down and cried like a baby. Even though I did get 3 days of in school suspension he never bugged me again.
QUOTE(Cannonball @ Oct 26 2007, 11:47 PM) View Post

I'm anxiously awaiting the hasbro over throw.

One Man Clan, or One Man Company?

Crossbow Mod.

#31 Substance Abuse

Substance Abuse

• Banned
  • 487 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 07:12 PM

My Advice to woodsman is to lift.... Lift weights and get big. Once they see that your absolutely jacked you will never get picked on again.. I used to bully people and It made me feel good due to problems at home where I was getting no attention. But honestly if you do get jacked don't start to bully because in the long run you feel like a runt that took advantage of "nerds"
QUOTE(Brass @ Jul 6 2007, 10:30 PM) View Post

QUOTE(keef @ Jul 6 2007, 09:29 PM) View Post

Yeah, I'm in the same case as Substance Abuse...
Brass, ask your mother.

She said your dad owes her three dollars.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users