Photo

Christmas Clash Recap

32 replies to this topic

#1 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 02:04 PM

Sweet war guys. Ryan sorry about that shot to the back. Pics later.
"Why can't we see shit? Thats not a good sign."

-My Dad

#2 elf avec gun

elf avec gun

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 02:28 PM

OOOooo ^_^ !
I cant wait to see them!
Oh yea, you might want to change your Signature now, seeing as it is a link to a war that already occured. :P
Hope you guys had a blast!
I = jealous <_<

Edited by elf_avec_gun, 16 December 2006 - 02:40 PM.

"It's hard to imagine a more specific subset of nerd than our community. One day we shall be studied by a single sociologist whom the other sociologists will mock incessantly." ~VACC

Got Nerd?

#3 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 02:36 PM

Wow we had tons of fun. My first war, and it was awesome. We will definitely be doing this again this spring and/or summer.

Ryan sorry about that shot to the back.

Haha, It's all good. I had no idea you were behind me.

Alright here are the pics. We had a decent turnout, 10 people. That's good enough for me.

Posted Image

There was the begining before the guys from Wheaton came. We were pretty tired making darts all night.

Posted Image

Posted Image

There is us getting ready for another round.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Ryan201821, 16 December 2006 - 02:34 PM.

#4 hokiefan0705

hokiefan0705

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 03:50 PM

Ryan, I have a huge ass mark on my face when your bb broke out of your stefan. That killed. Anyway, I think there will be a bigger turn out summer. It was a lot fun, can't wait for the next one.
Cubs in 2012

#5 SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

• Members
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 05:22 PM

Ryan, I have a huge ass mark on my face when your bb broke out of your stefan. That killed.

That must have hurt...

You guys look like you had fun, and you should do a who's who guide beneath the group pics (like the ones in newspapers, etc.).

Edited by SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA, 16 December 2006 - 05:22 PM.

The only commonly shared fate among us all is death. I turn to the shadows so that I may not be unfamiliar with hell's corridors when I arrive. - SHADOW HUNTER ALPHA

Founder of the Shadow Militia.
Founder of Nightshade Laboratories and The Nightshade Armament Corporation.

#6 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 05:59 PM

Dang. I really regret having had work yesterday and having it today... *cries.*

Looks like there would have been plenty of mods for other serious modders and I to prate about. Anyone who went to NO SPAM knows we spent half the time talking and only half the time nerfing... haha.

Anyways, sorry again Nerd Squad couldn't make it; we'll double our efforts for any summer war that may pop up.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#7 deathwolf

deathwolf

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 16 December 2006 - 09:04 PM

Yep, it was pretty sweet. Another war soon (ish) would be awesome. Despite the improbability, it would be sweet to have a war while there is snow on the ground.
BROOD XIII

#8 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 12:59 PM

Ryan, I have a huge ass mark on my face when your bb broke out of your stefan. That killed. Anyway, I think there will be a bigger turn out summer. It was a lot fun, can't wait for the next one.

Sorry about that. It was totally accidental. That hasn't happened before. Must have been a funk dart.

You guys look like you had fun, and you should do a who's who guide beneath the group pics (like the ones in newspapers, etc.).

Alright, I'll start it off. In the last picture, I'm the guy second from the right end with the blue AT2K. The kid on the end is my brother's friend and the other kid next to me on my other side is my brother.

#9 deathwolf

deathwolf

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 03:55 PM

In the last pic, I'm in between the guys with the bandannas. The guys with the bandannas are my two friends that came with
BROOD XIII

#10 munson20

munson20

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 04:08 PM

In the last picture, I am second from the left, surrounded by petrie and hokiefan. Petrie has his splitfire, and hokie has a sm5000. I am holding my newly modded titan.
In war, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic...

I know not what WWIII wil be fought with; however, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones...

#11 elf avec gun

elf avec gun

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 06:11 PM

Looks like there would have been plenty of mods for other serious modders and I to prate about. Anyone who went to NO SPAM knows we spent half the time talking and only half the time nerfing... haha.

Well duh! Carrtoon (reigning intergalactic super pope of modifications) was there.
"It's hard to imagine a more specific subset of nerd than our community. One day we shall be studied by a single sociologist whom the other sociologists will mock incessantly." ~VACC

Got Nerd?

#12 caffeine

caffeine

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:59 AM

What the......FUCK!!!
I am still thoroughly pissed off I couldn't make it, and there was no way to contact any of you guys
at the last minute. I spent the entire night making darts / tuning my AT2k. I woke up and received a
"hello, were here to fuck you" phone call at 9:00am to cover for some asshole that wasn't coming in.
Sorry guys. Looks like you had a good time.

Well,
At least I know there's a few of you in the area, and it shouldn't be hard to organize another war soon.
Ryan, If you ever want to get something smaller going the next couple weeks, just let me know. I pass by Wheaton/Lombard whenIgo to work, and it's fairly close. I could bring a person and we could have a 2on2 or something. Send me an email.

Looks like a couple of singled At2k's, a brassed SM5k (internal?), singled lightnin blitz (or some white thing), splitfire, Titan, and I'm not sure about the rest. Is that Jurassic Park or elf wearing the maroon sweater and is that his integration? Same gun hes using in all the pics? The picture second from the bottom kinda confused me as to what he was holding. Munson, why is the muzzle of your titan so wide? for firing rockets? What the heck is the guy with the red bandanna holding? looks like a titan or something.

Seems as if the highest rate of fire (besides the integration) was the splitfire, with two shots before having to reload. Man, I would've loved to show off my Petg quad barrel'd At2k. Each of the four shots get almost the same distance as a singled 2k. Turret modded cxwq style (see the mods picture of his 3k). I'm going to email you a couple pics.

-Caffeine-
.:Trading Forum:.

Let's do business.
---------------------

#13 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 12:21 PM

Don't worry about it. We will hopefully have a few skirmishes soon. I'll let you know about it if we do. Right now, for sure we are going to have a huge summer/spring war. Hopefully you can attend that also.

Looks like a couple of singled At2k's, a brassed SM5k (internal?), singled lightnin blitz (or some white thing), splitfire, Titan, and I'm not sure about the rest. Is that Jurassic Park or elf wearing the maroon sweater and is that his integration? Same gun hes using in all the pics? The picture second from the bottom kinda confused me as to what he was holding. Munson, why is the muzzle of your titan so wide? for firing rockets? What the heck is the guy with the red bandanna holding? looks like a titan or something.

JurassicPark is the one in the marroon sweater. His gun is a AT3K, SM 750, and a Titan integrated into a crossbow shell, I think. It was pretty cool. The other gun he had was a BBB I believe. The guy is the red bandanna had a Titan modified like THIS.

Seems as if the highest rate of fire (besides the integration) was the splitfire, with two shots before having to reload. Man, I would've loved to show off my Petg quad barrel'd At2k. Each of the four shots get almost the same distance as a singled 2k. Turret modded cxwq style (see the mods picture of his 3k). I'm going to email you a couple pics.

I lot of the people had more than one gun with them. I had a holstered NF and a lot of other people had two guns at once.

As for your quad barreled 2k, I'd like to know how you got the ranges so good. Maybe I can do that to one of my 2k's.

#14 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 04:18 PM

Ryan is right. But it fucked me when the 750 leaked and titian air hose snapped. I have got to get more 2ks.
I should have better stuff. I might host something in the late winter or spring.

-My Dad

#15 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 05:12 PM

Man, I'd love to come to the next one. I'll bring my Boltsniper homemades, if you allow them, and maybe some extra Bolt guns to rent out. The only problem is the distance between us. If I visit Kansas City, Missouri again around the time of another war, I'll try to get up there and join.

How many darts did you lose? Who won? What kind of games did you play (capture the flag, team slayer, etc.)?
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#16 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 05:50 PM

Man, I'd love to come to the next one. I'll bring my Boltsniper homemades, if you allow them, and maybe some extra Bolt guns to rent out. The only problem is the distance between us. If I visit Kansas City, Missouri again around the time of another war, I'll try to get up there and join.

How many darts did you lose? Who won? What kind of games did you play (capture the flag, team slayer, etc.)?

Good luck getting up here. I doubt you will be able to cover that distance to get here. But if you could, that would be awesome. I would allow Bolt's guns, I don't see that they have excessive ranges or velocity.

I lost about 1/3 of my 200 darts between My brother, his friend, and I. We started off with some free-for-all's and then played CTF for a while. I'm not quite clear on what slayer is, but we did play some regular team games.

#17 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 06:56 PM

Wait, Is Jurassic Park the one in the marroon sweatshirt, because my neighbor looks EXACTLY like him. Thats so wierd. Looks like you guys had a good time. Yea CTF is probably the most fun game. That and assault.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#18 elf avec gun

elf avec gun

• Members
  • 490 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 08:03 PM

Is that Jurassic Park or elf wearing the maroon sweater and is that his integration?

Haha... wow. No that is not me, I couldn't make it.
If I was, I would be the 6.5 foot tall thin-as-a-pole-gangly dude with a longshot.
I wish I coulda made it though. We are definatly going to try for this summer.

Got Nerd?

#19 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 08:22 PM

Wait, Is Jurassic Park the one in the marroon sweatshirt, because my neighbor looks EXACTLY like him. Thats so wierd. Looks like you guys had a good time. Yea CTF is probably the most fun game. That and assault.

Where the fuck do you live?

-My Dad

#20 Commonly Hunted

Commonly Hunted

• Banned
  • 254 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:25 PM

Ryan, I meant team vs team basically. You know, like on Halo where the teams just kill each other instead of getting each others flags.
QUOTE(Pineapple)

Next one who wants to be Michael Jackson, and save the world, gets a trip to Neverland.

Buy Boltsniper's guns!
Borrowed by FoamReaper of Boltsniper Forums.

#21 munson20

munson20

• Members
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 10:30 PM

Man, JurrasicPark, why did your dad take control? It was helpful in the beginning, but then he decided what to do, and he wasn't even nerfing! And then he ended it before anyone wanted it to end, it was like lunchtime. I think next time we have a person which is a nerfer to take leadership. Anyone else agree?
In war, one death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic...

I know not what WWIII wil be fought with; however, WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones...

#22 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 10:32 PM

I know, I know. But if it bothered you why didn't you do something? Also, others wanted to end it.

Edited by JurassicPark, 18 December 2006 - 10:37 PM.

-My Dad

#23 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 11:35 PM

Man, JurrasicPark, why did your dad take control? It was helpful in the beginning, but then he decided what to do, and he wasn't even nerfing! And then he ended it before anyone wanted it to end, it was like lunchtime. I think next time we have a person which is a nerfer to take leadership. Anyone else agree?

I agree also. I did want it to end though. I had work and a bunch of things to ship before I went to work. I also wanted to sleep because I was up til 5 the night before.

The summer/spring war will be a lot longer.

Commonly Hunted: Yeah, we played some of that also. It was fun.

#24 JurassicPark

JurassicPark

• Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 07:56 AM

I agree also. I did want it to end though. I had work and a bunch of things to ship before I went to work. I also wanted to sleep because I was up til 5 the night before.

The summer/spring war will be a lot longer.

Commonly Hunted: Yeah, we played some of that also. It was fun.

I told him this before, during, and after. He said that he just wanted to move it along. I didn't like it but what can I do. Besided he got 45-60min if video. So for the next, make your darts the weekend before, and someone take charge(nerfer).

-My Dad

#25 Ryan201821

Ryan201821

Prince Edward

• Contributors
  • 1,892 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 08:44 AM

Besided he got 45-60min if video.

Hopefully that can be edited and posted soon, I'm excited.

So for the next, make your darts the weekend before

I'm guessing you said that because we were up so late making darts. The thing is, I was at work until 4. Couldn't get the night off. Oh well.

and someone take charge(nerfer).

I doubt nerfer34 will be coming considering he lives very far away.

Well now we can learn from our mistakes to make the next war awesome.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users