Nerf War/assassins On Fox9

happy to see this is growing

29 replies to this topic

#26 KirbySaysHi

KirbySaysHi

• Members
  • 100 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 03:42 PM

Modifications are another whole can of worms...

I enjoyed this. It really made me laugh to see that news broadcasters are dorky and fake where ever you go.

I forgot what I was going to add to this...

Oh right. Are you guys calling the war-type game assassins, or just the actual assassins-type game, where everyone is in the stealth mode in everyday life? There were definitely a few moments in that broadcast where confusion between the terms was apparent.

Hokay. I definitely need to get an assassins game going with my co-workers.

Copy!
Kids in the backseat cause accidents... Accidents in the backseat cause kids.

#27 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 05:04 PM

Modifications are another whole can of worms...

I enjoyed this. It really made me laugh to see that news broadcasters are dorky and fake where ever you go.

I forgot what I was going to add to this...

Oh right. Are you guys calling the war-type game assassins, or just the actual assassins-type game, where everyone is in the stealth mode in everyday life? There were definitely a few moments in that broadcast where confusion between the terms was apparent.

Hokay. I definitely need to get an assassins game going with my co-workers.

Copy!

We play where we have to be stealth mode in everyday life. Some of it looks like a war because the TV dudes wanted some more footage. Its loads of fun, except when you are the first one killed this round (me).

#28 Illadar

Illadar

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 May 2006 - 07:24 PM

When ever I see videos on Nerf, I get some what exited, well exited might not be the right word for my response but that was certianaly interesting. Sam, were you on the news broad cast at all, if so then which one were you? On a slightlty unrelated note, and this seems like as good of place as any, how do people go about starting an assassin game?

#29 woogy

woogy

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 01:45 AM

That was prity inspiring, no doubt im bringing some of my nerf guns to my friends next lan party. Im sure they would jump at the chance to get a california/orange county assassins game going. Im also a little confused about the name of it, are you calling the game assassins?

Edited by woogy, 25 May 2006 - 01:48 AM.

#30 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 25 May 2006 - 08:30 PM

I've been told I’m on the video, but haven’t seen myself. I was at the event though, and wearing soccer style jacket and have glasses, so if you want to look for me go for it. The way we started it was the 5 people who are in charge basically set up the rules, I think they were adapted from forsaken angel’s rules, and then talked to their friends about doing it. We also did it with just people from our school so that everyone knows each other, or at least what they look like. We call it Nerf Assassins as its official title, but when we are talking to each other about it we usually shorten it to assassins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users