Actuated Breech Pistol

101 replies to this topic

#101 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,761 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 03:48 PM

Yesterday I ordered all of the parts and supplies I will need. Once they arrive and I can confirm their measurements I can start machining.
I've redesigned the gun to use an off-the-shelf dual acting air cylinder. This will save me a good deal of time and provide for a wider range of operable pressures. The only mechanical part I still have to make myself is the trigger valve, which will have to be made from 3/4" Nylon Hex Bar.
Posted Image
I may start a completely new thread once construction starts since the new design is so different from the original one.
Posted Image

NEW THREAD

Edited by CaptainSlug, 20 September 2007 - 02:49 PM.

The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#102 Z-man12

Z-man12

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:41 PM

I am really intrested in how this project turns out. Its given rise in some ways to little brain children of my own.
I mod nerf guns so they look good. So leave my scopes, doodads, and trinkets alone I like them. I don't mind the weight and I started out that way on toy guns and its not going to change.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users