Nerf Warehouse

48 replies to this topic

#26 Death

Death

Ass-Kicking Overlord

• Contributors
  • 226 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 03:12 PM

EDIT: I have a NF that gets a good 90 feet. With a better barrle I can pull off 100 I bet. It's not hard. But then again I have a bungee on it, I replaced the plunger assembly with a TTG stretched spring assembly. I remember nailing Even in the arse with a nano with that thing...good times....

I once tricked out my Nerf Slingshot so hardcore that it would rapid-fire Ballistic Balls three-hundred-forty-eight feet with perfect accuracy. I had a 4x20 scope on that shit and everything.

DEATH

Let a man never stir on his road a step
without his weapons of war;
for unsure is the knowing when need shall arise
of a spear on the way without.  --Hávamál 38

#27 Nerfster12345

Nerfster12345

• Banned
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 03:43 PM

Ok 1.your friend is a lier.

2.Shut up before you get banned

3.It isn't swifty

4.Listen to Ompa,some people here are just not nice.

Those are just my opinions.But get over it your friend is a lier and it isnt swifty.
Classic military phrases:

"Retreating?! Heck no, we're just advancing in other direction!"

"Are there any experienced suicide bombers?"

"Any ship can be a minesweeper... once."

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

#28 Death

Death

Ass-Kicking Overlord

• Contributors
  • 226 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 03:50 PM

Those are just my opinions.But get over it your friend is a lier and it isnt swifty.

Love the enthusiasm, pal, but you might want to hold it at bay, next time. Those of us that made witty, snide remarks in regards to the absurd claims of this post did so as forum veterans.

There's a lovely saying that I stole from the Bible. "Before you complain about the splinter in your friend's eye, be sure to remove the log from your own." Complaining about the quality of someone else's post when your own is rife with poor grammar and horrific spelling is never a good idea.

DEATH

Let a man never stir on his road a step
without his weapons of war;
for unsure is the knowing when need shall arise
of a spear on the way without.  --Hávamál 38

#29 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 04:10 PM

No, they are other people's opinions which you are regurgitating because you wanted to join in the penis waving. That's plagiarism, pointless flaming, and ... how about posting without anything to add? Trifecta!

-----

Account Suspension Notification

Nerfster12345,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended. I don't know how I let you accumulate so many worthless posts, but you (and your backup userID) are history. Ciao.

Your account will not be functional until Jul 22 2033, 01:04 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

Board Address: http://nerfhaven.com/forums/index.php

-----

Nerfer345,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended. See previous missive if any further clarification is needed. kthx.

Your account will not be functional until Jul 22 2033, 01:06 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#30 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 05:37 PM

He may have his history set to 0 days to keep certain 'sites' from your knowing. Not saying that your kid will be like that, but hell man, hes a guy. We all do it once.

Some of us have more self-control than others.

He wasnt lying. And I don't like you anymore one man clan.

Better watch out, OMC. Wouldn't want to lose another "friend"...

How can you know that he isn't lying, when everything that your friend has given you as an excuse. His reasons for why he no longer has access to this website and phone number are all circumstantial, and all highly improbable. For him to have forgotten the phone number, have his history set to zero, AND not know what cookies are, he has to be an idiot. Which makes him MORE than capable of making this up.

We've all seen what happens to members who try to pull BS and/or make fun of the game. I'm not saying you're making fun of the game, but if you can't prove that this is fact, then it's as good as BS. May I refer you to the above post...

I'd highly suggest, for your own sake, that you drop it. Come back later when you have proof (in the form of a web address or phone #) that we can all use.

Then I'll talk.
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#31 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 05:51 PM

Get one thing straight Shwifty. Actually a few things.

1) I couldn't give less of a shit about what people think about me on the internet.

2) I wasn't picking on you to begin with. In all honesty you may be telling us the truth. It's your jerkoff friend that I have issues with. He can come Nerf with me and see what happens.

Cobbers, you are my new BFF!
I hate you.

#32 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 06:23 PM

No, they are other people's opinions which you are regurgitating because you wanted to join in the penis waving. That's plagiarism, pointless flaming, and ... how about posting without anything to add? Trifecta!

-----

Nerfster12345,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended. I don't know how I let you accumulate so many worthless posts, but you (and your backup userID) are history. Ciao.

Your account will not be functional until Jul 22 2033, 01:04 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

-----

Nerfer345,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended. See previous missive if any further clarification is needed. kthx.

Your account will not be functional until Jul 22 2033, 01:06 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

ouch.....stupidity hurts

#33 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:02 PM

How this thread got to three pages is beyond me.
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#34 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:08 PM

Get one thing straight Shwifty.  Actually a few things.

1) I couldn't give less of a shit about what people think about me on the internet.

2) I wasn't picking on you to begin with.  In all honesty you may be telling us the truth.  It's your jerkoff friend that I have issues with.  He can come Nerf with me and see what happens.

Cobbers, you are my new BFF!

Ok then I take it back OMC. As long as you think it is possible.

This is to all people thinking of posting in this thread.
DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD ANYMORE JUST END IT

Edited by Shwifty, 07 March 2006 - 09:16 PM.

*Well isn't that SHWIFTY?*
Am I now concidered infamous?

#35 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:41 PM

Ahh... OMC doesn't think it's remotely possible. He thinks you have been had.

Post.

Post post post.

#36 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:52 PM

I would have been happier not knowing the truth.

#37 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 09:59 PM

Ignorance is bliss my friend.

Don't take it personally, everybody gets beaten on this site at least once during their stay.

~ompa

#38 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 10:34 PM

I would have been happier not knowing the truth.

No response to my challenge?

I'll take that as a "fold".

Ante up!

Look dude, if you learned anything by this, such as get some facts straight before getting a post up, then it was worth it. Every single post. And any others too.

What, did you expect all the new members to get a boner over it and call you 'master'? There seemed to be no other explanation for a post like this:

My friend says he was looking for a powerclip last night, and found a website that gave him a phone number to a nerf manufacturer or something of the sort.

He called, and now he is telling me that they sell old nerf guns, including the pc there.

The only problem is, he forgot the website he got it from!

Does anyone know of this?

(Separated by Piney for clarity, if there is any)

My friends say all kinds of things about NERF, but I know enough that more than half of it is nonsense, and the other half is already discussed on the board...so there's no reason to bring it up. I bring up things that are relevant to what we're doing, and inquiries only after searching and discussing by PMs to others who may have experience with the area I'm curious about. If I don't find anything, THEN I post something.

Is it that hard? I don't think so. If I'm being a jackass, then so be it. Even old farts can get miffed by logically draining texts.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#39 NiteSkater

NiteSkater

• Banned
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 04:53 PM

Whoopie! Your're gulible fags!

Edited by NiteSkater, 17 March 2006 - 04:54 PM.

#40 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 05:47 PM

Whoopie! Your're gulible fags!

NiteSkater,
Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended. You have lost the NerfHaven new users lottery for continued existance.

Your account will not be functional until Aug 1 2033, 02:47 PM (depending on your timezone). This is an automated process and you do not need to do anything to expediate the unsuspension process.

#41 GeneralPrimevil

GeneralPrimevil

• Members
  • 578 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 06:48 PM

I literally fell out of my seat when I read those last two posts. I love the speed at which CX got him, too! Within an hour of his pointless post, he had been granted the award of being mute for the next 27 years and some-odd days.

I believe, that Shwifty, is an Asshat. What in the history of NH have we (well, CX) done with asshats? I think the precedent of suspension (should that be written up?) takes effect here. There are no extenuating circumstances which I see here, so stick with the collection of past rulings on people? like this.

Umm...I didn't read all of this thread but why didn't he just check the fucking history of his web browser?
"Fear the man with one gun, for he probably knows how to use it."

#42 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 08:09 PM

He said that his friend called him, right? Did he not ask for the address, that's kinda dumb/ stupid/ french. I hate when are french.
Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

#43 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 08:51 PM

OK OK we all get it... Can we just let this topic die?
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#44 shwiftysidekick

shwiftysidekick

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 10:11 PM

im not saying this just because i am friends with shwifty but i just happened to be around when our other friend found this overstock website. his computer automatically deletes history and cookies so there was no possible way of recovering the site. believe me, im pretty ripped also because how awesome would it be to be able to order any old nerf?

#45 Uncle Hammer

Uncle Hammer

• Members
  • 750 posts

Posted 17 March 2006 - 10:35 PM

Well isn't that shwifty?
Don't mess with Texas cuz its bigger than France, bitch..
QUOTE (Talio)
Catagory 5 hurricanes are the mighty dick of God.  You don't mess with that!  You don't mess with Gods dick!

#46 ScottishCowboy

ScottishCowboy

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:03 AM

i trully hate to add to this already over-replied thread, but i feel like everything escalated incredibly fast and everyone jumped straight to hating eachother...

shwifty posted because he was wondering if anyone else had heard of this phone number/site (which is sort of what this site is for, NERFers helping eachother out, right?), but he never once said that it was for a fact true.... his ignorant optimism is definitely noted, but as for jumping down his throat, i don't think it was trully necessary.

#47 Greek Assassin

Greek Assassin

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:25 AM

Shwiftysidekick, unless you are shwifty's bitch, I doubt that you are anything more than another account made by shwifty. Anyone who would make a second account to back up his own point is a f***ing loser. And if you really are another person, get a new friend.

BTW: I voted yes to having you banned on that poll.

Edited by Greek Assassin, 18 March 2006 - 11:26 AM.

QUOTE (Arcanis @ Apr 9 2005, 12:02 AM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

#48 Crankymonky

Crankymonky

It's The Dean!

• Members
  • 687 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 11:38 AM

My friend says he was looking for a powerclip last night, and found a website that gave him a phone number to a nerf manufacturer or something of the sort. He called, and now he is telling me that they sell old nerf guns, including the pc there. The only problem is, he forgot the website he got it from! Does anyone know of this?

This will only work for some phone companies.

Because he called, Many phone companies would be happy to give a log of your phone conversations to the payer of the bill. In fact, many phone bills include the log!

When you give phone companies money, they tell you the number to the Nerf Warehouse, it's how things work.
Tyranny Response Team

#49 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 18 March 2006 - 12:20 PM

Greek Asassin, ShiwiftySidekick is not another account made by me. If you check the forums, he has been around for a while. And how retarded would i be to make a name to back myself up, with the word Shwifty in it? Your a regular old Sherlock Holmes. And by the way, i don't care if you voted yes on the pole.

Edited by Shwifty, 18 March 2006 - 12:23 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users