Photo

Nerf Warehouse

48 replies to this topic

#1 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 07:30 PM

My friend says he was looking for a powerclip last night, and found a website that gave him a phone number to a nerf manufacturer or something of the sort. He called, and now he is telling me that they sell old nerf guns, including the pc there. The only problem is, he forgot the website he got it from! Does anyone know of this?
*Well isn't that SHWIFTY?*
Am I now concidered infamous?

#2 flashflint

flashflint

• Members
  • 607 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 07:56 PM

What was the phone number if you dont know the site? :D

#3 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 07:57 PM

He has no idea! Thats the other problem.

#4 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 07:59 PM

Maybe he was lying?
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#5 No-iD

No-iD

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 08:16 PM

Yea, your friend is definatlly lying to you man. That would be sweet though... a warehouse where they sell old nerf guns. *Dream Sequence*

- No-iD -
One by one the penguins take my sanity

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) Helping bunny on his way to World Domination!

#6 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 08:19 PM

There is a good chance that your friend id lying BUT, I thought I also heard somewhere that there was a Nerf warehouse. I also thought I remember hearing that it was located in Arizona. I know I heard something this but I am trying to remember where.....
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#7 MLoR

MLoR

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 09:29 PM

I live in Arizona and I have never heard of any warehouse like this. I do not believe there is one, but if there is, somebody let me know.

#8 One Man Clan

One Man Clan

TOFTS

• Contributors
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 27 February 2006 - 10:04 PM

Did you guys know that you can jump over the flag pole in Super Mario Bros. and get to a secret level where you get to play as luigi and then can have sex with toad? I also found the cure for cancer on my lunch break but i accidentally spilled my soda on the napkin that I jotted it down on and now that complex poly-carbohydrate and amino acid double helix structure formula is gone forever. Also, for the record, the magic bullet killed Kennedy, we never landed on the moon, and the CIA released AIDS to kill off the gays.

I know all this is all true because a friend of a friend of mine knows a guy who knows this other guy's cousin who worked for the FBI.

Where am I going with this? All I'm going to say is be thankful I don't have admin powers on this board or you would be looking at a 9999 special.

and change your signature FAG. NO, this is most definitely NOT SHWIFTY!
I hate you.

#9 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 04:11 PM

One man clan, you are a very troubled person.

#10 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 04:50 PM

One man clan, you are a very troubled person.

He's my hero.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#11 sistermol

sistermol

• Members
  • 282 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 11:01 PM

Did you guys know that you can jump over the flag pole in Super Mario Bros. and get to a secret level where you get to play as luigi and then can have sex with toad?

what level is this on?
Without darkness how would we recognize the light?

#12 leftnut

leftnut

• Members
  • 392 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 11:24 AM

Did you guys know that you can jump over the flag pole in Super Mario Bros. and get to a secret level where you get to play as luigi and then can have sex with toad?

what level is this on?

I'm not a religious person but I am praying that you are being sarcastic.
"You are obviously a megalomaniacal insecure little boy stroking your faltering ego with your own hairy palm in order to prove your suedo-alpha male status..."
-BadAssReptileFarmer to Talio

#13 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:13 PM

Heh. I was gonna copy the first two paragraphs of OMC's post into my sig, and i typed OMC -, then pasted it in. I checked my length and it was 666 characters. No lie. Sorry if that was a mite off topic.

By the by, you guys are the most gullible idiots I've heard of.

TS

#14 MFRnync

MFRnync

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:19 PM

Your friends an asshole, your gullable, the end :cry:
carpe scrotum- grab life by the balls, sustaining member of the always outnumbered but never outgunned toy gun modifiers guild.

#15 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 03:51 PM

He wasnt lying. And i dont like you anymore one man clan. Because it is shwifty. It is.

#16 Viper

Viper

• Members
  • 611 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 04:16 PM

The lady who sells the crossbows stated she got hers from a toy liquidator. Wasn't there something with 200 PC's being sold wholesale through MANIAC or something? I personally know a man that used to work for Kenner back in the day and he stated that he could pick up easy bake ovens that were dented or just there for nothing at all. Toys are so cheap to manufacture that they get lost in the distribution channel unlike cars and houses etc. If he doesn't know the number or the location then there might as well not be a nerf warehouse, but if any of you guys find something similiar let us know.

Here's something not very close but what you are actually likely to find:
aaacloseout

#17 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 05:39 PM

He wasnt lying. And i dont like you anymore one man clan. Because it is shwifty. It is.

Ok then, Prove he wasn't lying and that this mythical legend of a Nerf Warehouse actually exists. Use the internet if you must, but give us something to prove the claim.
BTW one of the things that is great about the forums here, you don't have to be nice to people when they don't have jack to back up what they are telling you.

No one said you have to like OMC, or anyone else here, but he's got a lot of crediability (did you notice who went to actually see the Longshot and Magstrike, if not you might want to take a look), were as your credability and reputation in the INC is next to nothing.

You know maybe we should make a rule that member's have to like certain people, CXWQ, the Admins, Talio, OMC, (and Groove now that he's been the Nerf HQ too), Vacc, ect. It would end a lot of stupidity if the CoC said something like this:

The following people are always right, unless they personally state that they are wrong. Disagreeing with them is grounds for a suspension.
Abusive? yes, but it would end a lot of agruments....

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#18 Shwifty

Shwifty

• Banned
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 06:15 PM

My friend said that it involved google, and then going from company site to company site and then he finally found a phone number. Thats all that i know. Maybe he will figure out how he got there someday.

#19 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 02 March 2006 - 06:25 PM

My friend says he was looking for a powerclip last night, and found a website that gave him a phone number to a nerf manufacturer or something of the sort. He called, and now he is telling me that they sell old nerf guns, including the pc there. The only problem is, he forgot the website he got it from! Does anyone know of this?

Okey, HERE WE GO...

1) If your friend found a website LAST NIGHT, he ought to be able to check his History files in IE, Firefox, or Netscape. If he "somehow" clears that, he could check his cookies.

2) Call your friend, right now. Now. Get him to pass the addy to you, so you can prove us all wrong for questioning your motives for the thread; and for retaliating against the One Man Clan, who we all know speaks only what he gets, and puts up instead of shutting up.

3) If your friend has that severe a case of short-term memory loss, you need to find new friends. It may be contagious.

Good luck.

EDIT; even if it wasn't just last night, he ought to have it in his History files.

-Piney-

Edited by Pineapple, 02 March 2006 - 06:25 PM.

-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#20 Sponge Nerfer

Sponge Nerfer

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 07:19 PM

Did you guys know that you can jump over the flag pole in Super Mario Bros. and get to a secret level where you get to play as luigi and then can have sex with toad?  I also found the cure for cancer on my lunch break but i accidentally spilled my soda on the napkin that I jotted it down on and now that complex poly-carbohydrate and amino acid double helix structure formula is gone forever. Also, for the record, the magic bullet killed Kennedy, we never landed on the moon, and the CIA released AIDS to kill off the gays.

I know all this is all true because a friend of a friend of mine knows a guy who knows this other guy's cousin who worked for the FBI.

Where am I going with this?  All I'm going to say is be thankful I don't have admin powers on this board or you would be looking at a 9999 special.

and change your signature FAG.  NO, this is most definitely NOT SHWIFTY!

just,
woah
When in doubt, make a huge nerf cannon of death.

#21 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 05 March 2006 - 07:30 PM

Generally speaking the administration and veteran members here aren't very nice. Just stay out of their way and usually you'll be fine. If they insult you, it really isn't worth your time fighting. Trust me.

~ompa

#22 LordoftheRing434

LordoftheRing434

• Members
  • 565 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 01:58 AM

ompa speaks wisely.

This is the biggest pile of bullshit I've heard in a while. Sure, on occasion someone will come in and say they can hit 100' with a NF piece o' cake. This takes the biscuit though.

If your friend doesn't Nerf, it's quite obvious he's making fun of you because you do so. Go ahead, let him laugh; he's the one missing out. If he does Nerf however, he's trying to build himself up with falsities. Don't buy it, none of us do.

It is not shwifty. End of story.

~Rings
And when he gets to Heaven, to St. Peter he will tell, "One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell."

"I bluff it. I don't throw my weight around and say I know what I'm doing." ~ Mick Jagger

#23 LastManAlive

LastManAlive

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 08:19 PM

Okey, HERE WE GO...

1) If your friend found a website LAST NIGHT, he ought to be able to check his History files in IE, Firefox, or Netscape. If he "somehow" clears that, he could check his cookies.

2) Call your friend, right now. Now. Get him to pass the addy to you, so you can prove us all wrong for questioning your motives for the thread; and for retaliating against the One Man Clan, who we all know speaks only what he gets, and puts up instead of shutting up.

3) If your friend has that severe a case of short-term memory loss, you need to find new friends. It may be contagious.

Good luck.

EDIT; even if it wasn't just last night, he ought to have it in his History files.

-Piney-

I quess I will give you a heads-up for future parenting so:

He may have his history set to 0 days to keep certain 'sites' from your knowing. Not saying that your kid will be like that, but hell man, hes a guy. We all do it once.

I hate to say it, but I doubt this guy even knows what a cookie is. He will most likely say, "My computer has cookies!!!!the big 1111"

I'm not raining on your parade Piney, at all means I don't want to make you feel bad at your point. You are 100% true of this. He would have it in his history.

But if he was looking at site after site after site, then he will just give up and say he can't find it.

This is bullhockey to the first degree. I'd take this to court but I wouldn't want to give anyone the want to play 'Seargant Hotpants' bailiff. [/sarcasm]

Get a new friend man; one that knows stuff on computers woulb be best.

EDIT: I have a NF that gets a good 90 feet. With a better barrle I can pull off 100 I bet. It's not hard. But then again I have a bungee on it, I replaced the plunger assembly with a TTG stretched spring assembly. I remember nailing Even in the arse with a nano with that thing...good times....

Edited by LastManAlive, 06 March 2006 - 08:22 PM.

He came, He saw, and he conquered... But where did everyone go?

#24 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 01:16 PM

EDIT:  I have a NF that gets a good 90 feet. With a better barrle I can pull off 100 I bet. It's not hard. But then again I have a bungee on it, I replaced the plunger assembly with a TTG stretched spring assembly. I remember nailing Even in the arse with a nano with that thing...good times....

Maybe you shouldn't have edited it.

Okay, if you say so. 100 foot NiteFinder.

But you bring up a good point, LMA/ YWNM. I'm neither astute to 'covering up tracks' nor versed in it, because frankly, I haven't the time to go to sites that don't help me out any, if you know what I mean. I have no tracks to cover. But I know lots of people who do go to places like that.

I'm a gambling man. Shwifty, tell ya what. Let's play for user memberships.

You produce the warehouse webpage or phone number that's verifiable as a Nerf warehouse, and I will voluntarily ask cxwq/ VACC (primary owners) to delete or suspend my user membership for however long they need to (if it's 27.9 years, I might be dead by then).

If not, you are history. You'd voluntarily surrender your membership here at NH and have your IP logged for history.

I'm calling the bluff. All in?

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#25 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 01:27 PM

Rock.

I'm gonna get me some cheap, out of stock nerf blasters out of this, I just know it!
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users