1 Is it a good system?
2 Is the DVD any good?
3 What is the best gun in the system?

#2 nerfer34

nerfer34

• Members
  • 1,594 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 02:41 PM

I think the system is good. Try Searching there have been numerous topics about it. The DVD is junk but I guess it'll keep you busy if really bored. Obviously the best gun is the titan.
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God Damn it Groove, you stole my kill.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->-OMC

#3 semirapid20

semirapid20

• Banned
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:18 PM

thx

#4 Death

Death

Ass-Kicking Overlord

• Contributors
  • 226 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 03:23 PM

thx

Please review the Code of Conduct

THX is a standard for audio quality. It is not an expression of gratitude.

The word you are looking for is, "Thanks." Three extra keystrokes do not require an exuberant amount of effort.

DEATH

Let a man never stir on his road a step
without his weapons of war;
for unsure is the knowing when need shall arise
of a spear on the way without.  --Hávamál 38

#5 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 17 February 2006 - 06:53 PM

1) Matter of opinion.
2) Matter of opinion.
3) Matter of opinion.

But seriously, what you like and what someone else likes are two different things. I have the N-strike set in my collection and I only use the scout...It's pretty good if you play stock. The Hornet is fairly hard ot mod correctly and a single barrel stefan shooting Titan is not allowed at most wars.

#6 semirapid20

semirapid20

• Banned
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (semirapid20 @ Feb 17 2006, 03:18 PM)
thx

Please review the Code of Conduct

THX is a standard for audio quality. It is not an expression of gratitude.

The word you are looking for is, "Thanks." Three extra keystrokes do not require an exuberant amount of effort.

Sorry, but you don't have to be a jerk about it. I'm new here.

#7 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 18 February 2006 - 11:45 PM

Sorry, but you don't have to be a jerk about it. I'm new here.

Well, I stand behind what Death said for a couple of reasons:

1. He basically told you what I would have told you.
2. He's a member of the Four Horsemen, which means he will own your soul eventually.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#8 lilsniper

lilsniper

• Banned
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 February 2006 - 02:25 AM

I believe the N-Strike Unity is a good system of guns that should be added to anyones collection (or arsenal). The only problem is that it is a bit pricey, but not too bad.

The Hornet is an alright gun. It can fire 6 darts at around 30 ft. Or you could have the option of pressing a button on the side of the gun that sends all of the 6 darts shooting out at once. The only thing I don't really like is that it is a pain to mod. But don't get me wrong.....it has been done before. Many nerfers have brass barreled the gun, improving its stats tremendously.

The scout is a pretty neat pistol in my opinion. The only mod I would do for it is make it capable of shooting stefans and taking out the air restrictors. But I keep mine stock because it performs great stock, especially for its small size. It is very easy to make holsters for this gun as well, as it has a normal shape of a pistol without any other pieces sticking out (like the ammo holders on the NF). All in all, the scout is a decent pistol that I would recomend using as a backup pistol for those times when you run out of ammo with your primary and secondary.

The Titan is a very powerful Nerf "blaster". It shoots a large foam rocket that can be shot very fast and far. However, to take full advantage of the Titan's power, you must single barrel it. This could become an extremely powerful sharpshooter firing micro stefans (homemade darts). Many nerfers have achieved shots of over 100' easily. And it isn't even that hard to single barrel it at all. Although, if you decide to attend organized nerf wars, single barreled Titans, or even just stock Titans tend to be banned from the wars very often because of the power they contain.

Well, its 2:21AM here in NJ, so I'm getting pretty tired. I hope my simple review helped you!

Edit: I forgot to tell you about the DVD....It sucks and is a waste of time. :)

Edit 2: Fixed some grammar

Edited by lilsniper, 25 February 2006 - 12:52 PM.

Member of Team Stealth

-Check it out and vote in our poll!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users