Photo

Spiders

These damn spiders are trying to eat me!

28 replies to this topic

#26 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 08:01 AM

Thanks Rawray, that just about sums it up.

Lemmy - Just to clarify my previous post, I was not implying that worms live specifically in YOUR ass, I was using the term your the way we all tend to misuse it, the more vague version that definition that includes all potential humans. It's kinda like when you say "they have invented a new...". Anyway, If I haven't confused you more, than I have clarified, so there we go. Not that I mind about insulting people randomly who don't deserve it, but it's simply not my style to insult in that style. Right. On we go.

Spiders would be a viable way to get rid of other annoying bugs (since spiders don't really tend to annoy), however mine try to eat me. Luckily, we have bats in my back yard that seem to take care of many of the airborne pests, such as mosquitos. Yeah.
Name's Ash, Housewares

#27 wtrent10

wtrent10

• Banned
  • 219 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 08:47 AM

[QUOTE]what do you mean ash??????????????

i think that is exactly what he means. [QUOTE]

what??????
"This movie is the cause for all mental retardation. every kid I see walking down the street slamming their hand against their chest and yelling some incoherent sound I'm gonna point at them and yell, 'NO!!!!!!!! YOU WATCHED SKY CAPTAIN!!!!'"

~James

#28 MILLENIA008

MILLENIA008

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 July 2003 - 10:04 AM

I'm going to guess it's related to the I win topic on NO, where someone radomly said I win, and nobody got i and it went on for monthes.

#29 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 02 July 2003 - 10:20 AM

Millenia - Or you could be absolutley fucking retarded and at the same time wrong.

Reference the "Bonsai Kittens" thread for more information on what idea Ash intended to convey about Wtrent.
Name's Ash, Housewares

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users