#51 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts
  • State:California
  • Mad Artisan Labs on Youtube

Posted 06 February 2006 - 08:06 PM

Oh, and is anybody bringing a video camera? If julie or somebody wants to bring a camera and then send the video files over to me or something, I'd be willing to put together a video... When she put together the 2005 Spring CAFF video, she said it'd be her last for awhile, and Bags has been sorta busy lately (I think...). But I have nothing better to do.

What sort of memory card/stick do you guys's video cameras take? If it's the kind I have, I could bring my 512 MB card and we could use that, then I could just take it home with me...

We'll see.

I'll bring my camera if you want, you just need to provide a cameraperson, my camera is also mini DV.

-bags

PS: sorry for the failure to compile a fall caff video, just got my new computer. I'll be compiling a big Video of CAFF, NWC, and NARF clan wars footage eventualy.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#52 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 07 February 2006 - 05:49 PM

Well, that = cameraperson provided.

Since you're going to be working on that other vid, do you want me to compile this one? I'd like to...

EDIT: It appears that Sage and Sasquatch will be making it as well. That brings up the attendance from our group a bit more. Pyro's girlfriend will be there too.

I swear, if we can get all these girls to participate, this may be the largest group of females nerfing ever...

Edited by Falcon, 10 February 2006 - 11:41 AM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilývatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#53 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 01:01 AM

I swear, if we can get all these girls to participate, this may be the largest group of females nerfing ever...

now I just need to convince jade to come...

#54 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 01:35 AM

Was she the one at fall CAFF? I haven't heard anything from/about her since...
----------||||||||)
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#55 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 11 February 2006 - 01:46 AM

Was she the one at fall CAFF? I haven't heard anything from/about her since...

yes, she couldn't come to NWC, but she usualy comes with weez to all our clan skirmishes. so yeah.

#56 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 04:30 PM

I walked around the school today at about 10:30, roughly when things'll get going on the 26th, and the place was like a cemetery. Nobody alive in sight. No annoying teachers working int he portables like the one at Venado... Very nice. No wind, pleasant temperatures. If the current conditions hold up, this is going to be great.
----------||||||||)

#57 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:23 PM

We had our warmup yesterday.

Apart from two 3-foot-nothing kids inviting themselves to play (annoying as hell) it went well. We used every area on campus that we might consider using next sunday without a problem. We even tried some CTF in the urban area (though that didn't work out all that well, ebcause too many people kept sitting there camping on the flags causing excessive stalemates.) But it went well. Our "new" CTF system for our CTF area (the adjacent park) works well, and will work out even better when we have trash cans on sunday (as we didn't bring any with us yesterday.)

So just a reminder so nobody forgets...be there, I guess.

Oh, and Bags, Speed's still planning to buy that Dart Tag gun off of you for $15, so I'm just making sure we're all on the same page. Thanks!

See you all then!
----------||||||||)

#58 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 05:56 PM

Sounds Like thing are looking good for this war, NARF's gonna have a prety low turnout but We're looking forward to comming. I'll have Speed's DTG so no worries, I need the cash.

-bags

#59 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 07:02 PM

I know the feeling. *shifts uneasily, and pats his incredibly thin wallet, thinking about the massive load of dart tag darts he has to buy and convert this week...*

We've gotcha covered, though.

Nice sig, by the way.

I'll do that, just for you.
----------||||||||)

#60 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 12:48 AM

well, i'm sick as a dog right now. don't worry, i've been skipping as much school as possible to get better for sunday. yep...i've got my priorities straight.
You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#61 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 24 February 2006 - 01:01 AM

Don't we all... *sigh* :P

I made 90 darts today *rubs hands* stupid trigger on that stinkin' low-temp hot glue gun's too small...

I may have to mod my hot glue gun.

Now wouldn't THAT be something to brag about..?

See you all on sunday!
----------||||||||)

#62 rawray7

rawray7

• Members
  • 549 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 02:50 AM

Hope you're feeling better! Are you going tomorrow?

i will be there for at least a little while tomorrow. i'm getting better, and i'm just going to nerf until i can't breathe anymore. although, first i have to find some working guns and darts...

Edited by rawray7, 26 February 2006 - 02:51 AM.

You, nerfboi, are the suckest gun. -neonerfer

#63 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 02:53 AM

No darts, no sleep, no problem!

I'll be there of course. Just printing out the map so I don't get lost...
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#64 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 11:31 AM

I have three people comming WITH me so Narf Gar-on-tees 4, look forward to seeing you all!

-bags

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users