5162 replies to this topic

#1401 psychoswan

psychoswan

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:39 PM

Simple Classic integration
A SSPB into the bottom of a Disk shot.
Yes I know hot glue is a no no but I just wanted to try it out.
Posted Image

And I can fire it by simply flipping the other nerfer off, a demoralizing gesture and a shot to the chest all in one. Now that’s what I call versatile.
Posted Image

Edited by psychoswan, 11 June 2008 - 11:48 AM.

INCONCEIVABLE!

#1402 Bullshit Dragon

Bullshit Dragon

• Members
  • 449 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 04:02 AM

Simple Classic integration
A SSPB into the bottom of a Disk shot.
Yes I know hot glue is a no no but I just wanted to try it out.
Posted Image

And I can fire it by simply flipping the other nerfer off, a demoralizing gesture and a shot to the chest all in one. Now that’s what I call versatile.
Posted Image

Butt ugly, but very functional. I think you've captured the true essence of Nerf modding. Bravo :)
Gimme back my bullets....

#1403 psychoswan

psychoswan

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:47 AM

Here is my shotgunned 4B.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Front view, its has 3 cpvc barrels.

I cant find the picture of the inside, but I cut some pieces of pool noodle to support the attachment. Its all attached by a coupler.

Here is the shotgun attachment itself.
Posted Image
Its basically a bunch of couplers and bits of cpvc that I used to get it down to the right size. Then I pvc cemented the barrels inside and used caulk to fill in the dead space.
If I here one caulk joke I'm going to digitally punch someone in the face.

The ranges are less then a 4B singled but not by a lot at about 30 ft there is about a 2.5 ft spread.
INCONCEIVABLE!

#1404 Salmon

Salmon

• Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:46 PM

My cousin paid me to make this for him. We are going to give it an awesome paint job today and it has a brass breach. NEW paint job. Try to
imagine metallic blue(all sparkly) and half of the back part of the gun black and this is no ordinary black it is a chalkboard!
Posted Image
Posted Image

It's funny you made that, because about a month ago I was drawing up blueprints of how I would make something just like that, except deodorant-clipped. I quit because I thought the stock would be much too hard for me to make since I don't have a scroll saw or anything, but I applaud you for making this.
Welcome to I-dont-care-isburg, population: me.
We're located in I-Don't-Give-a-Damn County, in scenic Shut-the-Hell-Up-achussets.
Maybe you're familiar with our annual charity drive where we ask for shit, and no one gives any.

#1405 Kash munni

Kash munni

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 07:51 PM

I like to keep it simple. Only two nerf guns I actually own. I do have two home-mades though.

Posted Image

On the NF: Extra spring, no air restrictors, coupled CPVC barrel, improved air seal. Ranges:

Flat - 45-50'
10 degrees - 60-65'

On the BBB: 1/2" PVC coupled barrel with CPVC nested in. I did this for easy breach loading and because I can put on a shorter piece of pvc and shoot the stock arrows still. I added an adjustable stock from an old broken airsoft gun for comfort. I know, it looks really high up on the gun, but it is perfect because the barrel has a slight downward angle, and the angle that I have to hold the gun at to aim properly cancels out the barrel angle, thus making it flat. Ranges:

Flat - 70-80' (pretty inconsistent, I know, I think it's just my darts)
10 degrees - 85-100'
270 degrees - 0-0'

(All range tests were measured with a 100 ft tape measure, I just didn't want to put each number for each individual dart, so I put up general areas in which the actual ranges fall into. My stefans are weighted with a brass .22lr spent shell casing.)

Edited by Kash munni, 11 June 2008 - 07:52 PM.

#1406 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:59 AM

After seeing Busta ninja's mav nf rifle thing I made this because I realized that I had 2 of them lying around.
Posted Image
The sliders aren't on because the clear coat is drying.

Edited by NerfCrazy, 12 June 2008 - 11:01 AM.

#1407 nerfispwnage243

nerfispwnage243

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 05:25 PM

Well after my unbelievably shitty looking longshot, I decided to try again. After a week or so, and a lot of time and patience, Here is my newest longshot:
Posted Image
This is my second Longshot I have painted to look like Direct Threat's creations. It doesn't have a whole lot of mods done, just a spring replacement. More pictures:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Enjoy!

Edited by nerfispwnage243, 14 June 2008 - 06:31 PM.

#1408 Shrub

Shrub

• Banned
  • 862 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 07:00 PM

Posted Image

Edited by Longshot Wielder, 17 June 2008 - 01:18 PM.

Favorite Quotes:
Sorry to hear that man, it's like that one famous bumper sticker, "Shit Happens"
it still seems that your balls drop very rapidly

#1409 Banshee

Banshee

• Members
  • 668 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:34 PM

Posted Image

I can't see a thing dude... take better pictures!
Like my page on Facebook! PM me, I do commissions!

#1410 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:25 PM

Why did you use a photoshop filter? I believe its called cutout but I'm not positive.

#1411 umdlancer

umdlancer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:27 PM

Brass breeched Recon:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by umdlancer, 30 September 2008 - 11:50 AM.

#1412 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:15 PM

Posted Image
Epoxy putty holds the coupler on along with some hot glue.
Replaced the spring with an Ace #49 spring.

#1413 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:01 PM

Posted Image
My personal Crossfire:
17/32" Brassed, 1/2" nested piece, stock spring, re-shaped plunger head, and an additional two dart capacity in the handle. Paintjob appears darker than it actually is, as usual. It matches the scheme of my crossbow/SF setup and my manta. For those of you who were at NANO...yes, this is the same one that barely got darts out the barrel. It's all better now. Ranges average ~50 feet, and can reach 60 when it finds a dart it really likes.

This is the holster I've finally settled on. It came with a green electric cordless screwdriver that's shaped like a drill I was given for Christmas. You can find them at OSH (umm...duh?) They're absolutely perfect for Minimized Crossfires. Problem is, when I say minimized, I mean minimized. If you look closer at the first pic, you'll see that not only was a lot removed from the bottom, but the entire box that contained the rail mount crossfires come with has been dremeled clean off, leaving a hole in the slider. I find the gap makes it easier to grip the rail when cocking it anyway. The outer flap on the holster velcros down, and comes stock with space for three darts, which I like to use for spare loaded shells for my crossbows main barrel.
I've been through three different holster options for this thing, from a leg-mounted tactical, to a hip mounted twistdraw, to now this, a right-handed crossdraw. It holds it steady and bounce-free, doesn't constrict leg movement like leg holsters have done with me in the past, and isn't out on my hips, which makes rolling difficult, and can catch on trees/walls/corners. It's also the fastest and easiest draw I've found as of yet, so I'm quite happy with it.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Credit goes to Baghead for the super awesome pink tipped white foamy fairy darts of doom.

Edited by Falcon, 18 June 2008 - 03:03 PM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#1414 MithMorchaint

MithMorchaint

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:59 PM

Posted Image

BBB with Maverick integration. See the thread for the details, if you care.

#1415 BagOfChips

BagOfChips

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:26 PM

Posted Image

BBBB, couplerized with 12" barrel.
Can't give exact ranges, eyeballed I can at least say it gets around 100ft.

Thought about posting a write-up, but decided against it considering there are already two for couplered BBBBs.
I'm thinking about giving it a paint job to match the fuzzy dice, and integrating a Hornet or Maverick in the front.

Edited by BagOfChips, 20 June 2008 - 08:32 AM.

QUOTE(ultra920 @ Dec 3 2007, 03:36 PM) View Post

i just used a ball gun in a war yesterday. Every time i would pop out i would shout, very loudly

FEAR THE WRATH OF MY BALLS

#1416 Philote

Philote

• Members
  • 220 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:32 PM

Behold! I give you: The Noob Tube!!!
Posted Image
On my FireFly:
Posted Image
Yeah, it's hella ugly, but it works!
EPH!
What do I wnat for my birthday? The usual, money, a Xbox Game, and a throng of bearded men. You know, the usual stuff.

#1417 The Bone

The Bone

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:39 AM

My BBB, Crayola Barrel, Paint Job, and Knex things glued on for extra darts

Posted Image

Edited by The Bone, 21 June 2008 - 11:55 AM.

No man ever won a war by dying for his country... he won it by making the enemy die for his

#1418 ice

ice

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 11:19 AM

My new longshot. It's got an Arctic theme to it, including the clips.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
BBB spring, metal plated bolt sled, foregrip, removed ar's, removed bolt lock, removed trigger lock, pvc stock reinforcement, integrated front gun, removed top rail, cut front barrel, grip tape on handle and foregrip. 90 feet flat with CDTS.

Oh, and another longshot, which was actually sold for $112.50 last week, but I still have pics of it.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Same exact mods, but no foregrip, and the front gun was actually replaced with a mag light later.

Edited by ice, 21 June 2008 - 11:26 AM.

<!--quoteo(post=206428:date=Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM:name=Mukersman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mukersman @ Jan 25 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Turd stefans. When I pulled these out of the pillow case i was just like, what... the... fuck...
Muker
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#1419 umdlancer

umdlancer

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 04:44 PM

Posted Image

Yes, it's exactly what it looks like. A breech-modded BBB that can take Longshot/Recon clips.

Aside from removing the air restrictor, I haven't done anything else to it (yet), so ranges remain unimpressive for a BBB. With cut-down taggers, I got about 70' max. The breech is extremely sensitive to dart quality. Load in bad darts, and they'll either jam up or fishtail out at 25'. The really annoying part was having to rig together something to support the barrel assembly.

edit: needed to fix the link...

Edited by umdlancer, 21 June 2008 - 04:49 PM.

#1420 Axelion burnout

Axelion burnout

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 03:24 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is my first paint job, and and the mod is an 5/8 x 8 inch brass barrel with the AR removed. I haven't tested ranges yet but it should get in the 70s at least.

Edited by Axelion_burnout, 22 June 2008 - 02:28 PM.

\,,/(^_^)\,,/

#1421 keef

keef

• Members
  • 1,390 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 12:18 AM

First....
http://s10.photobuck...nt=100_2064.flv

New project. A lil video to start it off. Kbarker will be glad.

Posted Image
Not glued. Needs a little more quick fitting.

Posted Image
Explodes every shot! ©

Only a couple things I've been doing. I'm just waiting on another Longshot, to be lancerized by me.
Timothy M-Lick <3

#1422 A side of nerf

A side of nerf

Georgia Nerf Lives

• Members
  • 755 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:41 AM

My recently finished Big Bad Bow with nitefinder integration.
Posted Image
Posted Image
-A side of nerf
Southeast Nerf Contingent

#1423 Slice

Slice

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:49 AM

Posted Image

Double Dart Tag

Posted Image

People put two nitefinders together and two mavericks so why not two Dart Tags

Edited by Slice, 23 June 2008 - 11:50 AM.

Huh, Huh, Huh. Your FUNNY.

#1424 Slice

Slice

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 10:03 PM

Put a Manta Shell on that thing and you've got a beast of a close quarters weapon.

That sounds kinda cool.

My NiteFinder

Posted Image
Half inche CPVC pipe slides over the Crayola barrel for more accuracy :D
Posted Image
Huh, Huh, Huh. Your FUNNY.

#1425 Renegademilitia15

Renegademilitia15

• Members
  • 516 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 11:58 PM

Posted Image

My CPVC coulpered, crutched stock, Airtech 2000.

Edited by Renegademilitia15, 04 December 2008 - 12:49 PM.

Singled RFS
FA_24's response to Ice's back pain thread:

I used to have that problem until I got circumcised. 15 pounds later I was able to stand up straight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users