5162 replies to this topic

#501 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:25 PM

Baghead: Supermaxx 1000.

Hope it's done by CAFF so we can compare size...er...I mean guns! Yes, guns! That's what I meant!

Edited by Falcon, 07 May 2007 - 11:26 PM.

----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#502 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:36 PM

I'm diggin the SM5000 Renegade. I also like the Longshots you two painted. I wish I still had my longshot. :lol:
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#503 blister

blister

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:39 PM

My newly painted all gold NF: Posted Image

Posted Image

Strong spring, reinforcement, 9/16 brass glued onto the gun and a removeable 17/32 barrel. Neither of these pictures really do it justice, as it is really shiny.
Subvert the Dominant Paradigm.

#504 Retiate

Retiate

• Members
  • 778 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 11:50 PM

I normally don't do this... but this one is special: Preview of My Next PJ/Mod. I won't tell you anything else. 6 Billion Bonus Points if you can I.D. What Gun This Is.

Posted Image

-Bags

It's gonna be something rediculous... Like a Nitefinder.
The only other gun I can think of right now that has a removeable front piece is the Longshot...
And I'm liking the paintjob on that barrel. It's nice to see some awsome bright, neon paintjobs.

#505 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 12:09 AM

Baghead: Supermaxx 1000.

Hope it's done by CAFF so we can compare size...er...I mean guns! Yes, guns! That's what I meant!

and once again falcie-poo you guess it right, seeing as you and rambo both knew I was working on A SM1k, I kinda hoped you guys wouldn't spoil the suprise.... oh well. I dunno if I'll have this badboy ready for CAFF, but I guess I'll have to try harder to get it operational, right now I just want to make it sexy.

The only other gun I can think of right now that has a removable front piece is the Longshot...
And I'm liking the paintjob on that barrel. It's nice to see some awesome bright, neon paintjobs.

The Barrel is not removable once assembled, but it's a separate piece when unassembled.
I Really don't like painting nerf guns anything but bright colors, it's what they were meant to be, for serious.

-bags

Edited by baghead, 08 May 2007 - 12:09 AM.

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

#506 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:18 AM

I actually thought you had sold your 1k...

I stared at that for about ten minutes thinking it looked like one barrel from a double-shot.

But I still get 6 billion bonus points.

As far as getting it up and running, don't worry about that so much. If you have nothing but a bunch of painted pieces to show off, by all means, bring them. That's probably all that I'll have at that point too, and I'll wind up running around with my NF and getting owned all day.

Edited by Falcon, 08 May 2007 - 02:20 AM.

----------||||||||)
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#507 Guest_DarkInfection_*

Guest_DarkInfection_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:28 PM

Here are my two most recent mods.

Posted Image

After I had a look at the "One Pump Titan" mod I wanted to give it a shot. I dont know ranges or anything, but seeing as how I dont use it in wars, I dont really care. It's basically just my fun-gun that I like to fool around with it in my back yard and such.

Posted Image

And here is my primary. An SM1500 that I found at Savers about two months back. I grabbed it right when I saw it. I was so excited that when I was cutting off the stock barrels, I screwed up the turret. It then ended up singled and integrated in my Nitefinder. That was fun for about a week, I wondered what to do with it and had a brilliant idea. I put an R.S.C.B barrel on it. It has 6 in of 17/32 brass for the main barrel, because it fits my darts. The second clip on it has a 1/2 inch Pvc endcap on it, and glued to that is a peice of 1' pvc. It creates a nice, comfortable stock. The thing in bettween the gun and the stock is an ammo holder. Two lonshot clips taped together. It fits there perfectly.

Edited by DarkInfection, 08 May 2007 - 09:30 PM.

#508 nerfboi

nerfboi

• Members
  • 858 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 09:55 PM

Hey Dark, On the Titan, How did you relocate the pump? Can you show how in a different thread maby?
We Ride together, we die together, Bad boys for life.

#509 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 08 May 2007 - 11:37 PM

Well, since Falcon let the Giraffe out of the shipping crate, I'll just post the Pics of the Finished PJ of my SM1k:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

-Bags

#510 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:35 AM

Oh dear sweet mother of...
----------||||||||)

#511 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 10:43 AM

It reminds me of something you would see at African lion safari, But on alot of acid.
I love it.

Is your trigger lose or something?

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 09 May 2007 - 10:44 AM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#512 RaZeR ShArP

RaZeR ShArP

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 02:51 PM

Well, since Falcon let the Giraffe out of the shipping crate, I'll just post the Pics of the Finished PJ of my SM1k:

Posted Image

-Bags

:o :o :o :o
H.....A.....W.....T.

Wow. That is the best paintjob I have ever seen from you.

Ever.

You fucking amaze me, bags. Good job... I wish I had your skills...

Edited by RaZeR_ShArP, 09 May 2007 - 02:52 PM.

"If only you could upgrade to a bigger one. Double the length and watch as others cower in fear of your balls." -Shadow Hunter Alpha

"I had just used some silicone spray on the plunger, and saw a nice increase in range. So I told my wife that lubing up makes my balls shoot further." -Carbon

#513 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 06:01 PM

*Pic*

-Bags

:o :o :o :o
H.....A.....W.....T.

Wow. That is the best paintjob I have ever seen from you.

Ever.

You fucking amaze me, bags. Good job... I wish I had your skills...

Why thank you.

in response to you wishing you can have my skillz, well, you... Can.

Seriously, Any nerfer who knows how to use a spray can can paint like I do if they wanted to, you just have to be willing to experiment.

-Bags

/\ posted on Hq earlier today...

-Bags

#514 Robonerfer1

Robonerfer1

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 May 2007 - 07:55 PM

That is awesome. Truly awesome. It goes on my desktop now.
XBL GT: XPwNaGexDuDex12 add me
QUOTE(OfAllTheNerf @ Mar 29 2008, 04:11 PM) View Post

Yeah, it also helps if your nuts are made of steel. Or atleast as hard as steel, to ensure that you can shoot far enough.

#515 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:18 AM

"Volley" Titan attachment made from leftover Hornet parts
Posted Image
http://nerfhaven.com...?showtopic=8471
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#516 RaZeR ShArP

RaZeR ShArP

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 02:59 PM

I'd think twice before charging that with my RF20... Nice. Is that a pipe cap in the titan barrel?
"If only you could upgrade to a bigger one. Double the length and watch as others cower in fear of your balls." -Shadow Hunter Alpha

"I had just used some silicone spray on the plunger, and saw a nice increase in range. So I told my wife that lubing up makes my balls shoot further." -Carbon

#517 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 03:13 PM

I actually thought you had sold your 1k...

I stared at that for about ten minutes thinking it looked like one barrel from a double-shot.

But I still get 6 billion bonus points.

As far as getting it up and running, don't worry about that so much. If you have nothing but a bunch of painted pieces to show off, by all means, bring them. That's probably all that I'll have at that point too, and I'll wind up running around with my NF and getting owned all day.

That lucky bastard had two. He sold one on ebay to me a long time ago. The barrel was partially cracked too...

#518 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 03:41 PM

Is that a pipe cap in the titan barrel?

A 3/4" PVC pipe cap fits perfectly inside the stock barrel. I drilled a hole in the center of it to stabilize the CPVC barrel.
The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly. That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumble bee. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me. Why didn't you believe me?

#519 The Crackerjack Man

The Crackerjack Man

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:10 PM

I realy like the hornet integration CS. Is the front trigger to the titan work with the hornet? And can you still shoot off the shots one by one just by pulling the trigger?
"Wow, you realy screwed that guy over"

#520 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 05:15 PM

I realy like the hornet integration CS. Is the front trigger to the titan work with the hornet? And can you still shoot off the shots one by one just by pulling the trigger?

No, the hornet parts are linked directly to the Titan blast chamber and fire from the main trigger. They do not affect the range of the main barrel at all.
I can still hook a hornet up to the bottom of the gun and control that with the secondary trigger.

#521 CaptainSlug

CaptainSlug

Resident Mad Scientist

• Administrators
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:22 PM

Yet another longshot. Wanted to get this one finished before the LCM tune-up so it doesn't have paint or anything fancy aside from the functional changes. Includes FA brass breech system, shotgun foregrip, and a stefan-compatible 12-rd magazine.
Posted Image

#522 NerfFreak

NerfFreak

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:24 PM

I've posted some of these at the HQ, but not here. Give me comments, please.

Posted Image
My Nitefinder Carbine
(Cosmetics)

Posted Image
Double Shot Paintjob

Posted Image
Nitefinder Shotgun

Posted Image
My Air-Powered Bullpup

Posted Image
Nitefinder Shotgun Style

Posted Image
My singled Maverick

Posted Image
Just for shits and giggles, here's my duct tape vest.

Questions, comments, concearns?
Nuckin' Futz

#523 n-strike

n-strike

• Banned
  • 358 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 07:29 PM

My favourite is the duct tape vest.
kthxbaisend

#524 El-Cheapo

El-Cheapo

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 08:29 PM

Can you put up how to make the duct tape vest? Lol, yeah duct tape to the end!

#525 longshot555

longshot555

• Banned
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 May 2007 - 08:53 PM

You like shotguns a lot don't you? My god that carbine is cool!
Newb: Paintball is better than nerf, I mean common there weaker than hell.
Nerfer: Really want to take a shot to the balls with a titan?

Come check out my forum: http://zxnerf.yourfreebb.com

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users