POST PICTURES ONLY. How hard is that.

5162 replies to this topic

#326 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 12:43 AM

As I said before, it looks good, and was well put together. You just need to get the restrictors out of that damn turret (lol) and I think the pump on the SSPB must be a little difficult to get to. I would've mounted the SSPB sideways for easier access.

Nice job, nonetheless.
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilùvatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#327 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 01:37 AM

Posted Image
My Splitfire.
Brass barrelled, pump plugged, painted orange techno garbage to black up there with my sexiest guns.

Posted Image
LBB aka Sad Clown.

Posted Image
My old AT2K aka Candy Cane. I made it last year around christmas time.

Posted Image
Laser Fang aka Demon Fang. Heavy modifications. Found in your local modifications directory.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 01 December 2006 - 01:47 AM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#328 Cthulhu

Cthulhu

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 01:43 AM

As I said before, it looks good, and was well put together. You just need to get the restrictors out of that damn turret (lol) and I think the pump on the SSPB must be a little difficult to get to. I would've mounted the SSPB sideways for easier access.

Nice job, nonetheless.

I actually fixed that yesterday (just got nine more turrets to go). :P

Also Direct Threat I was wondering what kind of paint do you use? Is it citadel?

Edited by Cthulhu, 01 December 2006 - 01:46 AM.

QUOTE(WratH @ Sep 5 2006, 02:45 PM) View Post

Whats with you idiots and all these ancient god names? Call it FuckingPecan or something.

Mmmmmm.... Pie

#329 Direct Threat

Direct Threat

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 02:12 AM

Nice job, nonetheless.

I actually fixed that yesterday (just got nine more turrets to go). :P

Also Direct Threat I was wondering what kind of paint do you use? Is it citadel?

Citadel Colour all the way.

#330 Pineapple

Pineapple

Old-school Admin

• Contributors
  • 1,377 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 06:54 PM

Pretty guns, Direct_Threat.

If I had 'em that nice, I don't know if I'd want to play with them. Y'know, scratches n' all.

I think I've just about had enough of my SM5000. Time to leave it as it is, now.

Posted Image

The SM5k Delta. Old school, single shot, 12" PETG barrel nested in a whole mess of PVC and foam (silencer, perforated 1/2" PVC nested in 1 1/2" PVC, fastened to 3/4" barrel "frame", epoxied to SM5k). "Airtank" (clear vinyl tube from pump to firing chamber) is only 2" long now...builds pressure very quickly.

Ramrod, pump twice, shoot, repeat. Everyone runs now, so I have lots of time for the second shot.

Silencer? I watched "Black Hawk Down" (only now, even if the movie is old as can be), and figured, "why not, it's air powered, it's quiet anyway."

Stuck my tube stock back on.

My primary until it breaks, which is unlikely soon since I only pump it three times max (100 ft.)

With the little spare time I have nowadays, I've really cut back on modding blasters. The waiting box is turning into a waiting pile.

-Piney-
-Piney- of White Dog Hobbies Armory

<!--quoteo(post=209846:date=Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM:name=boom)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boom @ Feb 5 2009, 06:27 PM) View Post</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
It's to bad you live in hawaii I bet there are not many wars there.Wait what am I saying<b> you live in hawaii you lucky bastard.</b>
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

#331 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 08:05 PM

But, why stop, Piney? You haven't put a turret on it yet!

In all seriousness, I don't think there's really much left you could do to make it any more awesome than it is. Great gun. Nice work!
----------||||||||)
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#332 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 04:15 AM

Turret+Silencer=impossible, I think, but you could try Falcon.

Piney - that looks more like a Tippman A5 converted to a nerf gun. Nice job, nonetheless.

#333 bigbob

bigbob

• Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 01:11 PM

Turret+Silencer=impossible, I think, but you could try Falcon.

Piney - that looks more like a Tippman A5 converted to a nerf gun. Nice job, nonetheless.

How is a silencer impossible on a turret? I have detachable silencers for all four barrels, and it works on both my AT2ks, and SM1500s. Just to keep this thread up with photos, how about a pic of my NB-1 blaster. It can top 65 ft. flat with a stock tagger dart. I would expect 80 ft.+ with a CDTD, but havent tested it. If you are wondering what i did, I widened the hole in the plunger chamber, Removed the old barrel set-up, Glued on a 4" CPVC barrel, and Clumped on a ton of rubber bands so that the tension is close to 20 lbs.
Posted Image

#334 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 01:37 PM

Just be careful that you don't snap off the thumb ring that's holding all of those bands...

As for the turret, I was only joking with piney. But it would be entirely possible and easy, to make a silencer that went around all four barrels at once. You'd just need a large enough piece of PVC, for starters.
----------||||||||)

#335 SM750

SM750

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 07:41 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

At first I just cut off the foregrip and the front scope with a knife. When I went to cock it I realized it was extemely hard to because my hand would constantly slip. I then cut the front and bottom piece off of the fore grip and glued the remaining piece on to the old spodt but backward so it gave the side of my hand something to grip onto. Here is a close up of the new foregrip type of thing.

Posted Image

I plan on painting the gun chrome and my NF.

Edited by SM750, 06 December 2006 - 09:05 PM.

Also, stop being such a Jew and buy PETG from me.

#336 Cthulhu

Cthulhu

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 11:13 PM

Be careful with chrome paint if you use too much or too little it will look terrible. Unless you have an air brush and liquid chrome paint then maybee it would work. I have had many bad experiences with chrome spraypaint.
QUOTE(WratH @ Sep 5 2006, 02:45 PM) View Post

Whats with you idiots and all these ancient god names? Call it FuckingPecan or something.

Mmmmmm.... Pie

#337 six-five-two

six-five-two

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 11:25 PM

At first I just cut off the foregrip and the front scope with a knife. When I went to cock it I realized it was extemely hard to because my hand would constantly slip. I then cut the front and bottom piece off of the fore grip and glued the remaining piece on to the old spodt but backward so it gave the side of my hand something to grip onto. Here is a close up of the new foregrip type of thing.

I was going to do that but I stopped because my damn BBB is messing up... Read my thread for more info. I think I may buy another one and just remove the air restrictors by cutting off the orange thing and couplering it... unfortuneatly the $15 CANADIAN BBB sale at TRU ended a few weeks ago. Damn.

EDIT: Sorry it was regular price $20 and on sale $15.

Edited by six-five-two, 07 December 2006 - 01:08 AM.

#338 Wild Boys

Wild Boys

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 06:49 PM

Well, my first mod, pretty basic, but I'm happy with how it turned out, my new SuperMAXX 5000 pretty much does its job for me now.

Posted Image
BTCC For The Win!

#339 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 02:47 PM

Is the top piece of brass a "scope"? Or does something actually fire?

#340 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 09 December 2006 - 04:31 PM

Looks like am ammo holder. That's what I put in the stock barrel on my crossbows...

Nice SM 5k, Wild Boys. Very clean.
----------||||||||)

#341 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 08:43 PM

This is one of my new projects, not nearly done, but here it is. BBB Titan integration.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the BBB the AR's are removed and it has been rebarelled for micros with a graduated pipe size decrease from 3/4" 20 schedule down to CPVC.

In the Titan the AR's are removed and the pump is plugged and the barell has been trippled with cpvc, in addition to that (as you can see) it has been minimized.
Oh! The Titan can fire 12 short micros with fair velocity and decent spread, in addition to that the missle can still be fired.

credit to whoever came up with the triple barelled titan, saw it here on the haven on an X-Bow but I cant remember who it was.

Edited by Dangaard, 12 December 2006 - 08:46 PM.

Discretion is the better part of valor, thats why I carry a very big axe.

You can fool some people all of the time and everyone some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time, but it sure is fun trying.

What have I got in my pocket? (tolkien)

#342 Cmdrmack

Cmdrmack

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 01:24 AM

Posted Image

Here's my shotgun, the mod's been up for a while, I just never got around to posting the picture in this thread.
QUOTE(Predalien_Ro @ Apr 7 2008, 10:24 PM) View Post

Oompa: FECES!? Who in their right mind would try that shit!?

Bigger Salvo

{FWPC}

#343 Dangaard

Dangaard

• Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:26 AM

my newly modified BBB Titan integration... mabey I'll call it Murray.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Discretion is the better part of valor, thats why I carry a very big axe.

You can fool some people all of the time and everyone some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all of the time, but it sure is fun trying.

What have I got in my pocket? (tolkien)

#344 l337n3rf3r

l337n3rf3r

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:50 PM

So, I've stopped being lazy and found a camera. So here it goes hope you like them.

Posted Image

First, My manta ray, Big blast, and my BBB

Posted Image

Next, My crossbow, Brassed and coupled Ttg, and my quadded NF, or The Falcon Finder.

Posted Image

Finally, My PVC'd At3k, Breeched and Clipped At2k, and my CPVC'd SecretShot 1

Hope you like them, and peace out.

~l337
Wii would like to play with you.

#345 The Crackerjack Man

The Crackerjack Man

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:00 PM

Everytime I see a X-Bow I want to go buy one but there alot of money. Just a question: are they realy worth what they go for?
"Wow, you realy screwed that guy over"

#346 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 15 December 2006 - 05:17 PM

It depends if you're in it for the long haul or not. If you plan to just play nerf for a few years and then outgrow it and go do something else (ie. paintball/airsoft) then I'd say no. But if you really enjoy nerf, then the money spent is well worth it. The results you can get from a properly modified crossbow are incredible. They are outranged by SM 5000's, Titans, and Big Blasts, sure, but they are incredibly accurate, fire fast, and are extremely comfortable. I'll never stop using mine.
----------||||||||)

#347 Direct Threat

Direct Threat

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 03:35 PM

I just finished painting a new rapidfire rifle, figured I would share something beyond my slew of Mavericks for a change:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#348 deathwolf

deathwolf

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 03:59 PM

Wow Direct Threat, thats...just as cool as all of your other stuff...looks nice!
BROOD XIII

#349 The Crackerjack Man

The Crackerjack Man

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 04:41 PM

Those paint jobs are awsome. I look forward to more new guns painted.
"Wow, you realy screwed that guy over"

#350 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:58 PM

T3 I've been working on. Only problem is can't clearcoat the silver, it ruins the sheen for some reason...
Posted Image
Entire gun. Getting 50' flat when the dart is all the way down the barrel.
Posted Image
Some more details. Fade on the barrel is my favorite part. Had to redo the dots on the grip because my paint marker exploded the first time... haha.

Anyways, enjoy. Now all she needs is a holster.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users