Photo

Zombies

80 replies to this topic

#51 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 12:58 PM

I hope you die from an acid enima.  Fucking asshole.

Talio.

My apologies Talio. I remember in a thread you mentioned you were a bit heavier and even saw the pic on you off of webshots but are you anywhere near as heavy as this creature? No your not. On the other hand, If this is someone you know then I am sorry. Kinda makes me feel like I just cracked a your mamma joke on a guy whos mother just died or something. Acid Enema though, Not bad! 7/10 on the creativity scale!

100th post!

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 14 October 2005 - 12:58 PM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#52 Suave

Suave

• Members
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 02:43 PM

Who said chainsaw? The guy with the chainsaw always dies second. They're too heavy and rely on a finite power source.

#53 DTReaper

DTReaper

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 04:17 PM

Who said chainsaw? The guy with the chainsaw always dies second. They're too heavy and rely on a finite power source.

True I would much perfer a 2 handed long sword or even better a gladius but the chainsaw does give a pycological boost to the user.

-DTR
QUOTE(VACC @ Dec 5 2008, 12:09 AM) View Post

That's it. I'm done. I'm sorry there are breasts on the Internet.

#54 J cobbers

J cobbers

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 09:20 AM

Chainsaws may have a phycological boost, but I think the boost from a shot gun would be higher. Everyone knows that the best hand held weapon for zombie combat is a your handy pump action 12 gauge.

Since I don't have any guns handy, in the case of zombies I'd grab my hickory bastard sword waster (two handed sword wooden sword from a college class) and my bowie knife and make for the nearest gun store (about a 2 miles away) to obtain the afore mentioned shot gun.

Don't forget to eat your meat based vegetable substitute children.

#55 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,997 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 01:13 PM

Also, if you're weilding a chainsaw, you may as well be playing queen at high volume and flicking the lights on and off, because all the undead are going to gravitate towards the noise.

If you're in an open area, I'm going to have to say polearm. But only if you've got the upper body strength to weild it. If they're Shaun of the Dead zombies (ie their head explodes if you you hit it full force with something moderately heavy like a shovel) you may want to go with an aluminum baseball bat, especially if you aren't very strong and you don't know anything about guns. I think the ideal light melee weapon for the average joe would have to be a machete. If it worked for the Rwandan Genocide, it's good enough for the Zombie Apocalypse. I'm not sure if you can just buy one at a hardware store though.

Edited by Langley, 15 October 2005 - 01:14 PM.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

#56 Der Exilen

Der Exilen

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 10:45 PM

GET ME MY GRENADE LAUNCHER,SOME BEER AND ENOUGH AMMO TO LAST THE NIGHT! WE'RE GOING HUNTING!

speaking of semi-sharp objects. i'll probably just jam some nails thru a baseball bat,and go ny/ny on 'em. or a crowbar. i like the feel of that cold steel against my enemy's face.

ubreakable comb my ass. (took my crowbar to it)
The revolution will not be on your iPod.
The revolution will not be on CNN
The revolution will not cost $.99 a song.
The revolution will not be on the atkins diet.
The revolution will free us all.

Extension of a poem by gil-scott heron.

#57 Der Exilen

Der Exilen

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 10:59 PM

GET ME MY GRENADE LAUNCHER,SOME BEER AND ENOUGH AMMO TO LAST THE NIGHT! WE'RE GOING HUNTING!

speaking of semi-sharp objects. i'll probably just jam some nails thru a baseball bat,and go ny/ny on 'em. or a crowbar. i like the feel of that cold steel against my enemy's face.

ubreakable comb my ass. (took my crowbar to it)

of far more importance,however,is the fact that i keep a .44 snubber in a pocket i sew inside every pair of pants i have. concealed weapons? in my neighborhood? yesssirrr!

beware the wrath of Der Exilen (The Exile)

i got a 78. trick is to be either hunter S thompson or a totally heartless bastard.

Edited by Der Exilen, 15 October 2005 - 11:00 PM.

#58 boltsniper

boltsniper

• Contributors
  • 591 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 11:02 PM

Dude. You just quoted yourself....

#59 Illadar

Illadar

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 October 2005 - 11:45 PM

But more to the point, he quoted him self in a consecutive pair of posts.

#60 Der Exilen

Der Exilen

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 03:53 PM

please forgive,as i am n00bish. either way,i think the pickup truck is a wise choice over a school bus,mainly because of heavy acceleration,my previous experiences at ranching cattle using one makes things worse.

meant to hit "edit" button.

#61 The Infinite Shindig

The Infinite Shindig

Arma-what-now?

• Contributors
  • 1,383 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 03:58 PM

please forgive,as i am n00bish. either way,i think the pickup truck is a wise choice over a school bus,mainly because of heavy acceleration,my previous experiences at ranching cattle using one makes things worse.

meant to hit "edit" button.

We have a step learning curve here, and you are about to fall off. My suggestion to avoid this unfortunate circumstance.

1. Read the Code of Conudct.
2. Start reading the forums and posting less.
3. Learn what we expect of you as a member; it is all over this forum.
4. Repeat steps 1-3, several times.
Shindig of the Lawn Chair Mafia

<a href="http://www.albinobla.../flash/posting" target="_blank">Posting and You</a>

#62 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 07:34 PM

You people are all wussies.

Real men fight with their own bare hands.
Indiana '11

#63 WratH

WratH

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 08:33 PM

I think the ideal light melee weapon for the average joe would have to be a machete.

I think not, because the average Joe doesn't have enough arm strength to get it clean through a neck/get it unstuck from halfway through the neck in enough time to get the next zombie that's mediocrely(sp?) close. I'd keep it to blunt force trauma for the average Joe, because you can't cut yourself with a bat, and won't get stuck halfway through a neck.
Death be not proud. Though some have called the mighty and dreadful... Thou art not so.

#64 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 16 October 2005 - 09:01 PM

84% I LIVE!!!

I'd go with a staff, cause I know kung-fu (black-belt) and I'll beat their ass with my mad skills.

Anyway, I would just bring a myself and 11 friends to a 4 story building, and post them on the roof with machine guns and grenedes for good measure.I would also put mines around the perimeter to keep them at bay just in case they break through the main line (meaning that they're advancing towards the building and the team cannot hold them). Don't forget to set up tents and have food and water readily availible.

Edited by murakumo32, 16 October 2005 - 09:04 PM.

Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

#65 Der Exilen

Der Exilen

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 02:42 PM

i was thinking about this idea:

we made a reference to the rigor mortis. after rigor mortis,decomposition begins to accelerate rapidly. so even if the zombie could run as fast as a car,he'd basically shake it's legs apart. think about the suspension on your car dropping at 45 mph. no dice. either way,the human body is in no way set up to run like a car.

#66 Ronster

Ronster

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 03:19 PM

Murakumo, you really a black belt? :huh:
-I Nerf, there for I am.

QUOTE(baghead @ Oct 25 2006, 09:55 AM) View Post
Ronster reminded me that I should have warned you all Prepare your Bladder for Imminent Release!!!!

#67 NinjZ

NinjZ

• Members
  • 1,005 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 03:58 PM

1) Kung-fu doesnt use a belt system.
2) Now-a-days, its not that hard to become a black belt. I was a 2nd degree black belt in tang soo do when I was 16.

#68 murakumo32

murakumo32

• Members
  • 419 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 04:22 PM

No, I'm not really a black-belt. I don't even have a belt, but I know kung-fu, well enough to kick zombie ass. I'm no beginner though.
Nerfing, now fortified with vitamin C!
-or-
100% Nerf, for 100% pwnage.

Nerf is a neutral weapons dealer. Anyone coughing up the dough can get armed.

and they're made of Foam... which makes them very Nerfy...

#69 Ronster

Ronster

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 05:21 PM

1) Kung-fu doesnt use a belt system.
2) Now-a-days, its not that hard to become a black belt. I was a 2nd degree black belt in tang soo do when I was 16.

Yeah, I was a second degree also, in Kung Jung Mul Sul. I got my first at 11 and my second at 13.
But, your right, I saw a first degree and she had no control and her kicks and punches looked like crap and don't get me started on her forms.

Edited by Ronster, 30 October 2005 - 05:21 PM.

-I Nerf, there for I am.

QUOTE(baghead @ Oct 25 2006, 09:55 AM) View Post
Ronster reminded me that I should have warned you all Prepare your Bladder for Imminent Release!!!!

#70 Der Exilen

Der Exilen

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 05:34 PM

i'm a decent fighter,simply because i have a VERY heavy hand. they say not to hit a man with a closed fist,but it is on occasion hilarious.

couple that with the fact that i pull security and sound work at a local venue (the chance-poughkeepsie ny) and you've got a force to be reckoned with.

zombies aren't any problem.

it's drunks we need to worry 'bouts. (like there's a difference)

in my case a machete wouldn't suit me. they're hard to find,and everybody (should)
have a crowbar.

#71 VeggieBoy 3000

VeggieBoy 3000

• Members
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 07:54 PM

All you need in a zombie attack is a buddy who's slower than you. You don't have to outrun the zombies, you just have to outrun the guy next to you.
Go NAVY! Beat ARMY!

#72 Team Slaya

Team Slaya

• Members
  • 615 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 08:31 PM

^^^
I read that, then literally fell off my chair realizing what you meant. That was great, thanks for the laugh. Wow.

TS

#73 Der Exilen

Der Exilen

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 12:10 PM

taking into account that i watched two movies last night

1:shawn of the dead.
2:fear and loathing

i'd say a mescaline missle might be in order;followed by a rather massive explosion. as i may or may not have stated before i am a macgyverish charavter of sorts,using homemade thermite on a daily basis (look under the bumper of your car,then some seran wrap. you're set.) 3000 degree fire is fun,but then i'd also be utilizing my usual method of "thrashing" or listening to extremely loud punk rock and going nuts with my melee weapon. as i stated,crowbars are easy to find,and make a good melee,along with a metal pipe,baseball bat,car door,trash can,shotgun (even when you're out of ammo,you can flip it and stockbash people) fire axe,monkey wrench,or just turn a car into a ballistic missle. also

three required reading books when preparing for armageddon/revolutions/zombie attacks

zombie survival handbook
anarchists cookbook (or totse.com)
high school physics textbook

restating my pickup truck thoery,it takes a lot of fuel to get a bus running,and if diesel drops beneath the freezing point it turns to a sort of vaseline in the pipework. taking into account that the power may have gone out during our dawn of the dead,you can't plug in to reheat it.

you'll be dead,but at least you'll have vaseline!

#74 cxwq

cxwq

• Founders
  • 3,634 posts

Posted 01 November 2005 - 02:21 PM

taking into account that i watched two movies last night

I don't particularly enjoy being a dick about this, but as you've already been warned multiple times I feel compelled to put a deadline on things. The Code of Conduct addresses the use of the shift key, proper spacing after commas, and suitable ways to end sentences. This will be the last warning.

Taking a few extra seconds to write a decent post makes it easier for all of us to read. We appreciate the effort.
<meta name="cxwq" content="mostly water">

#75 LukeTheZombie

LukeTheZombie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 December 2005 - 06:29 PM

Anyone else notice the last updated date on that misquito zombies website?

Last Updated: Friday, 1 April, 2005, 17:00 GMT 18:00 UK 

Graaghhh... brainnnss....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users