Mmno 3

Must Happen

157 replies to this topic

#26 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 28 October 2004 - 05:59 PM

The 20Th sounds good with me so far! But cam I like the idea of change but we still have to have some CTF in the forest…good times there.

<Blink>
New Price On Freedom, Buy Into It While Supplies Last...

#27 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 10:39 AM

Geuss what? Someones got a new primary. A Blastire, bought at a local thrift store. OWNAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!! Wow, now I really hope I can come.

I don't really think I'm wanting those 2k's anymore. We'll see.
~Halfling

#28 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 29 October 2004 - 10:42 AM

The 20th sounds good, but I absolutely refuse to play CTF if Cam and Tony are on the same team. Unless I'm on that team too. Then it's alright.

I also still wanna try that idea of losers in the field. It would be interesting.

Mmm...four NFs...happy days...I'll also throw in an extra 10 bucks if you get me a 2k Tony. I'll give you the money on Sunday, because you're coming down here whether you like it or not.

That is all. Continue.

Mike
(Now with half the calories)

Edited by Spectre2689, 29 October 2004 - 10:42 AM.

Spectre of the CFM

#29 Ender

Ender

• Members
  • 207 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 09:37 AM

I was planning on heading up to Toronto for a few days to do some Christmas shopping, let me know when you have a set date and an address for where you are playing at. And if you are looking for any guns, nf, a2ks, whatever is still in stores let me know I’ll bring some up. You can just pay me when you get them worst case scenario it eats up some trunk space or I have to return them so no biggie.

#30 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 01 November 2004 - 12:38 PM

I was planning on heading up to Toronto for a few days to do some Christmas shopping, let me know when you have a set date and an address for where you are playing at. And if you are looking for any guns, nf, a2ks, whatever is still in stores let me know I’ll bring some up. You can just pay me when you get them worst case scenario it eats up some trunk space or I have to return them so no biggie.

Sounds very cool, we'll definatly get back to you.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#31 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 04:56 PM

My parents are still thinking about the 20th but i'll most probably be able to go. Anyhow, arjun still hasnt asked his parents if he can come, i still have to get back to him, and jon..i don't what hes been doing, he posted in the wrong thread did some weird stuff.

ps.i need some darts cam :lol:
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#32 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 06:53 PM

Well guys the war date is coming up soon! Hope everything and everyone is still good. I wanted to know does anyone have any arsenal changes. Me…you saw my BBB and I just picked up a modded SSII. I will most likely mod it before the war. (Because it has 2 Crayola barrels and I want brass [not sure if I should keep both or single it]) I just made 50 Webbies darts and I will most likely make about 75 Stefan’s and 100 webbies. Just so I have extras to play around with before the war. Webbies are amazing; The downside is that they take a long time to make but are very accurate & increase range. I am still using ½ inch FBR but with 3/8 tails. Stefan’s are the same as last war. Well hope to see you guys soon and
1/2 …you coming to the war?

<Blink>

#33 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 07:30 PM

Man, I hope so. My moms got a nasty cold though and I have'nt said much to my parents. I should go talk to them.

What I will be choosing from is:Blastfire, Maxshot, 2 Nitefinders, Tech Target, Cheesemaster12.
~Halfling

#34 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 05:18 PM

Well, I talked to my dad. He seems cool with it. Of course my moms sick but if she were'nt then she' be cool too.

BIG PROBLEM!: The war date, same time I'm going to a dance/food party with my family and some hungarian people. Now if we could move the war date to the 27th(its the 20th now right?) that would be great. I basicaly can't come if the war date stays the same.

Ok well I should be buying some brass soon at a crafts store. Any other good places to buy brass?
~Halfling

Edited by 1/2 Newb 1/2 Nerfer, 06 November 2004 - 05:18 PM.

#35 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 11:24 PM

Well, I think that Jeeves wasn't very comfortable with a later date. I think I would be, because the 20th holds a 6:00 hockey game for me, which sucks the nads. Speaking of hockey, I got suspended for 2 games for knocking out a kid tonight... if any of you cared.

I would like the extra time, because right now, this second, I am working on my new bolt/clip/shell design. By night's end, and by the weekend's end, I will own you all.

Dart making will commence soon I guess... school work is really bogging me down.

All in favour of changing the date so that 1/2fie can attend, say booshnalagakheehah.

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--

#36 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 11:27 PM

What the fuck is booshnalagakheehah?

I care about your Hockey.

So the 27th sounds good now?
~Halfling

#37 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 12:16 PM

The 27…I guess that would be ok? But I want to clear things up with Jeeves first before we do any changy. The dart making is going good! Made 100 Webbies and just starting on some Stefan’s…hope shit works out.

#38 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 01:17 PM

Seems like my moms getting better, so the chance of me coming is getting higher.

I geuss I should go try and convince my brother to come to the war.

How many people are coming to this war?

Someone P.M. or e-mail me the CFM letter to parents. jube35@hotmail.com
~Halfling

#39 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 02:12 PM

Ill have to see the on the 27th, i think it might work out, maybe. My dad comes back from Australia i think but i have this history project crap thats due after that weekend. I'll have to ask my parents and it will be good to have half come, finally! I told jon to post in this thread but he hasnt, and arjun said he broke his trigger finger and once it gets better hell be able to come so the extension works out for him. So yea, ill get back to you guys, stupid school. :lol:
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#40 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:31 PM

Don't we all hate Arjun though?

I'm glad the 27th sounds good for you Jeeves.
~Halfling

#41 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 05:03 PM

Actually right now, it doesn't sound so good, but ill have to see. About arjun, yea the more people the better, especially for tony ;) :lol:
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#42 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 08:58 PM

Actually right now, it doesn't sound so good, but ill have to see. About arjun, yea the more people the better, especially for tony ;) -_-

Gah, I'm seeing way too many changes in opinions here. It's either we all agree on the 27th, or not. It's all at 1/2 n' 1/2's benefit really.

So come on, if you want the 27th, say booshnahlahkay.

Thank you for your time.

--

#43 blink 182

blink 182

• Members
  • 421 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 09:40 PM

Calm down there you holiday drunk! But the 27Th is ok for me…but I must skip hockey then…jack ass. For the best I guess.

#44 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 09:43 PM

Calm down there you holiday drunk! But the 27Th is ok for me…but I must skip hockey then…jack ass. For the best I guess.

Wow.

I'm still laughing at that. 27th is cool then. I see our whole clan is reading at this exact moment too.

So here's my message to all of you: FRUCK YOIU! (Only Mike will understand.)

--

#45 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 09:51 PM

Fruck yoiu too, bitch.

Anyways, either day is good for me. 27th would be better because it would give me more time to mod my NFs, speaking of which, we need to talk about those Tony.

So, yeah...uh...booshnahlahkay.
Spectre of the CFM

#46 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 07:43 AM

27th sounds good. I get to go eat hungarian food and still come to the war. Plus I have more time to mod my guns. Man, I better be coming.
Booshnahlahkay!
-_-
~Halfling

#47 Nazgul Lord

Nazgul Lord

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 12:15 PM

Alright, 27th it is, i just need to confirm with jon. It will also give arjun time to heal his 'broken finger'. -_-

booshnahlakayqroipyteahfkag mnxcbv,x ;)
Nazgul Lord of the CFM

#48 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 08:07 PM

Man, you guys are weird....
Indiana '11

#49 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 08:21 PM

We're Canadian.

'Nuff said.

--

#50 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 09 November 2004 - 07:50 AM

I'm special.
~Booshnahlahkay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users