Impressive Paint Jobs?

Show it off.

40 replies to this topic

#26 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 08:52 PM

Nice. I really like the holster for your Lnl. Mind telling what makes one of your Lnls crappy?
P.S. Your sick.
~Halfling

#27 CustomSnake202

CustomSnake202

• Members
  • 506 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 09:19 PM

Nice guns Wrath. Is your favorite color black? I just have a funny feeling that it is.

And BoltmasterZero, I EVNY your SS2 as well. Such a nice silencer and paintjob. I would put a freaking fore grip and red dot on that mofo. Man, I miss my SS2 so much!

#28 ompa

ompa

Introductinator

• Moderators
  • 2,368 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 09:23 PM

BW, you live in Toronto right? Well, if you're still into nerf next spring, when our orchestra goes to Toronto for a trip, you gotta show me that sm5k, it looks awesome.

~ompa

#29 NerfKing

NerfKing

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 10:14 PM

Posted Image
Here's my Crossbow. The picture is pretty crappy though. It has a base-coat clear-coat finish, and is the same color as a red 94' Chevy Lumina.

#30 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 10:54 PM

Posted Image
There cooler looking in real life...
Pics suck, thats all :o
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#31 Diego

Diego

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 11:18 PM

wow that rf20 is awsome! :o
Member of the Chaos Brigade. Home to the Elite Iowa Nerfers.

Known to the clan as Jester.

#32 PissBacon

PissBacon

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 11:37 PM

All mine!

Posted Image

#33 Half Newb Half Nerfer

Half Newb Half Nerfer

• Members
  • 737 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 06:11 AM

Nice Crossbow NerfKing. CustomSnake, what happend to your Secret Shot 2? I saw it on your site and it looked awsome.
~Halfling

#34 Black Wrath

Black Wrath

• Members
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 06:59 AM

Nice. I really like the holster for your Lnl. Mind telling what makes one of your Lnls crappy?
P.S. Your sick.
~Halfling

Thank you all! The holster took me a good hour to make, and countless layers and steps. It's based on a SF holster by Gregg on Yakman's but with alot more added elements by me. The tube on the front of it is for the silencer/barrel to stay in, and obviously the gun goes in behind that.

Oh, and it's shitty because when I first modded it, the keyring broke the plunger shaft, so I had to fix it up with 1/8th steel. It's heavy as a pregnant cow, and now sucks. I can get 50' out of her with a crappy dart. I hope to one day bring it back though. The other one can hit 81' nicely, with good velocity.

Nice guns Wrath. Is your favorite color black? I just have a funny feeling that it is.

Well yes and no. My favourite colour would be green, but my favourite neutral would be black. I know what you meant though. Black could be considered a favourite colour, but I just like how it flows with silver so well to create to different feeling than you would get with a solid colour. Two tones are always better in my opinion.

BW, you live in Toronto right? Well, if you're still into nerf next spring, when our orchestra goes to Toronto for a trip, you gotta show me that sm5k, it looks awesome.

~ompa

Yeah man, about 10 minutes outside of it. You'd be just going on a trip, or are you playing a show? If you are, I bet it's the Oprah House on Main. YOu'll have alot of fun there. I'm sure I'll still love Nerf next spring, so if I can find a way to meet you somewhere, I'll be glad to show you the SM5k. After all, it's about a year of my life right here in a plastic shell.

You guys have noticed that all my triggers are silver but my Good Ln'L, right? Well that's because I'm very lazy.

If you guys want ranges too, I could do that for you.

I like that RF20, NSF.
Xx_Black-Wrath_xX of The Canadian Foam Militia

Not in the game anymore, but it was great while it lasted. Thanks for the great years of fun, NH!
--
Resident "Spawn of Talio"

#35 AirApache

AirApache

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 10:46 PM

Ompa and I don't have the specifics, but if we can host a one-day war out there...heheh I'm thinking BW + CFM plus us...that'd be a pretty nice war. Keep in touch. I'm usin chillincellist@gmail.com as my current email.

AA
Indiana '11

#36 Zyzybalooba

Zyzybalooba

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 September 2004 - 06:24 PM

My "battle scarred" Lightning blitz:
Posted Image

My bling-bling SS2:
Posted Image

#37 Vblast

Vblast

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 13 September 2004 - 07:22 PM

What kind of paints do you guys use to get the best effects?
I once saw an old lady slip and fall on a sidewalk and i laughed. Then i thought, what if i was an ant and she fell on me. Then it didn't seem quite so funny.

#38 LiKnSmAkScOmIn

LiKnSmAkScOmIn

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 13 September 2004 - 07:44 PM

Very nice, zyzybalooba.

As for me-I had a nite finder similar to that Lightnin' Blitz.Until my friend broke it. :P
Morons With Guns own you.

#39 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 09:59 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you the golden gun!

Posted Image

Painted with a spray paint designed for plastic and flowers. This is the most beautiful gun I have ever held. I loves my gun and I loves my Guinness!

EDIT: Oh dear god I just realized this thread is over a year old! Sorry guys. This is what happens when a modder finally comes across a digicam and gets too excited about showing all his work off. Did I mention I loves my account. (so sorry)

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 11 December 2005 - 10:03 PM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

#40 taita cakes

taita cakes

• Members
  • 943 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 02:35 AM

That is crazy pimping, but just one question, will it ever rub off on your hands? No pun intended.
Oh Kentucky, you are so fuggin awesome...

#41 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 12 December 2005 - 02:51 PM

It has gone through 30 test/showing off shots and there is no visible prints or markings on it. It will most likely be used in the upcoming Nerf assassin-The Winter Games. We will see how it looks afterwards.
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But I’m just not the angel you knew.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users