Photo

Air Blasters

Air Blaster Help Please I just want an air blaster Somebody help me please Anybody?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Penna

Penna

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 10:30 AM

I am trying to find a suitably small and cheap air blaster and was wondering what more knowledgeable nerfers knew about the performance of some. I have heard about some but have no idea of the performance of them.

Wye not?- Astech

Watch this It isn't a rick roll

#2 Baca2460

Baca2460

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

Drain blasters are the best bang for your buck. Captain Xavier does some fantastic work with them and I can tell you from experience that the firefly integration works great. I used this drain blaster https://www.amazon.c...n blaster&psc=1 Good luck with your modding!

#3 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 05:34 PM

I am trying to find a suitably small and cheap air blaster and was wondering what more knowledgeable nerfers knew about the performance of some. I have heard about some but have no idea of the performance of them.

Of blasters that are current production models and available at retail, the absolute best performance versus cost can be had from a Buzz Bee Extreme Blastzooka, known as the XBZ.  They are available on Amazon for $16, currently.

Drain blasters are the best bang for your buck.

Drain blasters are not exactly small, and while you get a lot of air out, you have to put a /lot/ in.  They also have a tendency to break after some use, and should be reinforced.

[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#4 Bubba Longshot

Bubba Longshot

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 10:24 PM

The Buzz Bee Range Master Extreme is a good air blaster that is relatively cheap ($15?USD 20CAD). Around 5-7 pumps will get you 50 feet flat with the buzzbee extreme darts. The darts are included with the blaster (10), and are made with a more dense foam material. This is because with more air pressure, the darts can break. With elites, it gets around 55 flat. If you are looking into a single shot air blaster, the Range Master is for you.
If you want a high rate of fire blaster, the Ultra Tek destiny will do the job. Since it's like full auto, ranges are 35-45 flat.

If you want something smaller, thrift a Buzz bee panther or air max1 ( panther has a larger air tank tho) and mod it. Those things are insane when modded right.

Edited by Bubba Longshot, 14 April 2017 - 10:27 PM.

"The only thing that sucks about Nerf modification is the anxiety that something will break... That's why we reinforce a whole lot!" -Me

#5 ToadBrews

ToadBrews

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 14 April 2017 - 11:20 PM

I have a modded extreme blastzooka which is great for keeping people behind cover at long range. You don't need to do much to one, just brass the barrel and you're done.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Air, Blaster, Help, Please, I just want an air blaster, Somebody help me, please, Anybody?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users