Strongarm misfire/darts fall off the barrel.

Strongarm issue problem misfire

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_DrShtainer_*

Guest_DrShtainer_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2016 - 06:15 PM

Hello there!

Recently I picked up a blue Strongarm at the store immpressed by overhelming positive feedback from other nerfers. However, it looks like mine got some lemon going on with it: sometimes blaster will fire before priming handle was pulled all the way back, and sometimes dart will just fall out instead of flying. These issues happen like once each per turret, +- 2 bad shots in every 6 shots. Other 4 are good and sound as any other Elite.

If any of You out there who encountered such a problem, or knows how to solve it, I would really appreciate the help!

#2 shandsgator8

shandsgator8

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 07:35 PM

If darts were stored for a long time in the cylinder/barrel of the Strongarm, what you observed isn't too surprising, since the darts have compressed so that they can no longer make an effective seal.

I could be wrong, but if the Strongarm works anything like a Maverick, then I bet this is what's happening (it happened to me with a Maverick back in the day).

#3 Guest_DrShtainer_*

Guest_DrShtainer_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:01 PM

Thanks for the reply shandsgator8!

The thing is that I never leave darts in the blaster and I used fresh out-of-thebox Elites. The problem are not darts but something in the mech, cant figure out in which part of it... (I feel like firing before fully primed has to do with how priming handle connects with the plunger rod...)

Edited by DrShtainer, 21 November 2016 - 02:25 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Strongarm, issue, problem, misfire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users