alpha trooper xd jamming darts help problem elite alpha trooper eat

4 replies to this topic

#1 Daniel12

Daniel12

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 05:27 PM

Hey guys,

So this is my first post on here. I have recently bought the Alpha Trooper mission kit, and when I fire it, 90 percent of the time, the darts jam. Is this normal? Ii found out that the darts it came it have a the T letter code on it. And every time I fire the T letter code darts, it works, But with the other ones, no. Please help me, as I can't refund it, threw away the receipt!

Thanks

#2 Shadowslayer1924

Shadowslayer1924

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:49 AM

There are multiple factors that affect darts jamming. How is the quality of your darts? Is the magazine in good condition? How fast are your priming and firing the blaster? Try priming it slower to see if that helps.

#3 Telerran

Telerran

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 11:09 AM

It might just be a lemon sadly it happens occasionally and though you might not be able to get a refund without a receipt it is a lot easier to get an exchange without a receipt if you still have the packaging. If you did get rid of the packaging already you should look into the timing issue that's common with the eat. it's an issue where the dart gate doesn't get out of the way in time and can cause the dart to get damaged during the forward prime, also if that is your issue it can shorten the life of the dart gate. The fix is just to glue a thin piece of plastic to the ramp at the front of the bolt sled.

#4 Daniel12

Daniel12

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 09:54 PM

It might just be a lemon sadly it happens occasionally and though you might not be able to get a refund without a receipt it is a lot easier to get an exchange without a receipt if you still have the packaging. If you did get rid of the packaging already you should look into the timing issue that's common with the eat. it's an issue where the dart gate doesn't get out of the way in time and can cause the dart to get damaged during the forward prime, also if that is your issue it can shorten the life of the dart gate. The fix is just to glue a thin piece of plastic to the ramp at the front of the bolt sled.

Yes, I still have the packing and stuff like that intact, except for the plastic around the darts.

There are multiple factors that affect darts jamming. How is the quality of your darts? Is the magazine in good condition? How fast are your priming and firing the blaster? Try priming it slower to see if that helps.

My darts are less than 3 months old. I started Nerfing over the summer. The magazine is in good condition. I used the one that came with the blaster.

#5 Daniel12

Daniel12

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 12:46 PM

Can you show me with pictures how to do that?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alpha trooper, xd, jamming, darts, help, problem, elite alpha trooper, eat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users