Where:
Tincher Preparatory School
1701 Petaluma Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90815

When:
Saturday, August 10th 13th
10~4

Fuck yeah, nerfing like it's 2009! 

Rules are fairly typical for SCUN events. This location is awesome. This is the August SCUN war. All darts, excluding 'super domes' are allowed. Regarding blaster bans - basically, don't be a dick. If it's too powerful, we'll ask you to stop using it, and if you have any concerns, feel free to PM me. Singled 4Bs are not allowed unless they have a hopper and OPRV. Titans must have an absolver. Homemade airguns are allowed if they aren't stupidly powerful. It is not recommended that anyone under 13 shows up, and if you are under 13 and you show up without a parent that stays the whole time, you'll be kindly asked to leave. Hopefully we won't get rained out like last year.

You are allowed to block anything 5/8" in diameter and under with your blaster. Large ammo (arrows, balls) counts as a shield breaker. 

I'm allowing glue domes (not 'super' domes) again unless a large majority of people don't want that to happen. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns about darts you plan on using. 

Edited by roboman, 23 July 2016 - 10:02 PM.

Youtube

LS and Retaliator boltsleds are currently available at https://www.facebook.com/RoboM8/

#2 Cannonball

Cannonball

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 24 July 2016 - 11:48 PM

Family changed vacation dates. Now I can't go. Missing another Bradfest.....

Edited by Cannonball, 28 July 2016 - 02:12 AM.

#3 Cartaya

Cartaya

• Members
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 July 2016 - 04:09 AM

Me too, rolling close quarters combat this war instead of my usual antics.  Also, might try out my new X-Sentinel for a round or two.

Not that anyone cares but...Dug this up out of storage a few days ago, just for this war also and replaced the outer spring with a Rival Apollo spring and put 1/2" of a C-528 century spring as a catch spring, it's tits. 

....Fear of a Nerf Planet!

#4 baghead

baghead

Cheetos

• Members
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 28 July 2016 - 03:11 PM

I ... SHOULD be able to make it. 

Should. 

Don't call it a comeback, I never left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users