Rhode Island Summer Nerf league
The turn out for the first war of the season was great. With reviling that the organizer bought not just 1 but 3 time cubes for King of the Hill and someone else making two big flags(one red and one blue) for flag games.
To RSVP and for more info go to the Meetup group http://www.meetup.co...ents/231338823/
- Saturday May 28, 2016
- Starts at 12pm and end around 5pm
- 297 New Meadow Road, Barrington, RI. Meeting in the small parking lot on the side of the school and playing on just behind the building.
- We play at 3 locations last years with each their own pros and cons but all in a general area.
- This is an all ages game so bring the appropriate attitude. If no younger players show up, let loose, but if they do; show the appropriate level of respect
- Stock blasters are welcome
- Modded blasters are permitted and encouraged
- No homemades
- Melee weapons are permitted as long as they are deem safe by the organizer
- stock or knockoff darts only
- full length, straw mod is ok but no other dart mods
- Don't be a jerk.
- Respect other players and their equipment.
- Eye protection is REQUIRED.
- Bring water. Do not rely on someone else to bring it for you.
- Bring food for lunch or be prepared to order some from local delivery.
- YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT. There will be no loner blasters. No more exceptions. A had a $40 blaster get broken last year and it will not happen again.
- You are responsible for your own darts and magazines. I recommend marking the tips of your darts with your initials as well as marking your blasters and accessories.
- Team Slayer
- Capture the Flag (with a pair big flags)
- King of the Hill (with 3 time cubes)
- other assorted types
If there is any questions feel free to post them or, message me or the organizer on meetup.
Edited by Caruso, 24 May 2016 - 04:46 PM.