Rhode Island Summer Nerf league will be starting back up in April.
To RSVP and for more info go to the Meetup group http://www.meetup.co...ents/228785835/
- Saturday April 16, 2016
- Starts at 12pm and end around 5pm
- 220 Lincoln Ave, Barrington , RI
- Meeting up at the parking lot behind Barrington high school. From the lot it is a short walk to the site.
- This is an all ages game so bring the appropriate attitude. If no younger players show up, let loose, but if they do; show the appropriate level of respect
- Stock blasters are welcome
- Modded blasters are permitted and encouraged
- No homemades
- Melee weapons are permitted as long as they are deem safe by the organizer
- stock or knockoff darts only
- No modified darts.
- Don't be a jerk.
- Respect other players and their equipment.
- Eye protection is REQUIRED.
- Bring water. Do not rely on someone else to bring it for you.
- Bring food for lunch or be prepared to order some from local delivery.
- YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT. There will be no loner blasters. No more exceptions. A had a $40 blaster get broken last year and it will not happen again.
- You are responsible for your own darts and magazines. I recommend marking the tips of your darts with your initials as well as marking your blasters and accessories.
- Team Slayer
- Capture the Flag
- King of the Hill
- other assorted types