32 replies to this topic

#26 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 05:33 PM

Shut the fuck up.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#27 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 05:53 PM

Shut the fuck up.

Precisely.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#28 Rambo

Rambo

Fear the Robble...

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 06:44 PM

Thirst they are right, your wars are fun but not in the same leauge as apoc. Hasbro reps read these forums and if there is enough interest in one war they try to convince their boss to pay for them to go to 1-2 a year. They handed out 3 scouts, 3 hornets, 3 titans, 5? TTG's w/ 5 targets, 3 shirts, 3 hats. I got a scout (bought for 10 from fred), a titan (from the hat drawing), a TTG and target when they had leftovers and no one was at the pavilion. The war was a lot of fun and there were a lot of memerable long range shots such as thewee1 taking a pvced nf into the woods and shooting fred from 30 ft. Oh, ya andy cut his hand on a metal slide.

#29 THIRST

THIRST

• Members
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 07:37 PM

Thirst they are right, your wars are fun but not in the same leauge as apoc

I was kidding, and I hope to dear god they are too. Who wants Talio mad at you? ::Shivers::

THIRST
ko

#30 Warlock

Warlock

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 10:26 AM

I'll let a picture speak for me.

Posted Image

Edit: My dad just went and got me stuff for my fingers and he got me...

Posted Image

FINGER CONDOMS!!!! They're really called finger cots but they look like condoms if I do say so myself. They're so I can shower without gettin the bandages wet or anything. Man they're so funny.

Edited by Warlock, 03 August 2004 - 11:07 AM.

~§~ Warlock ~§~ Of the Lawn Chair Mafia ~§~

"It's so hard to be a fighter when your hands are always tied"
~"Señor Limpio" by Corrosion Of Conformity

Metal Gear?!

#31 Evil

Evil

Fucking Copout

• Members
  • 1,156 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 12:36 PM

I'll find some highlights real quick:

Rain rain go away - It downpoured until about half the people showed. The three of us who had made it early waited in the pavilion for probably close to 45 minutes (in pouring rain) until it randomly stopped. I mean like the faucet turned off.

And then, there was war...

Langley's one man death trip - Langley's team chose to play it slow, Langley wanted action

Warlock's hand gash - The sink covered in blood, as Shindig applied bandages after cleaning the wound, made my day

Evil dodges, a lot - When the Nerf people showed up, they got to see probably my best series of dodges of the last four years. Maybe four or five shots, in a row, all dodged successfully and with no time between. Last one hit me, but it was all in good fun.

Nerf shows - Genuinely nice, personable people who were cool enough to give us a complete demo of the new guns, as well as distribute the packages out for free. Some of us however, chose the specialty Nerf t-shirts. Because bitches dig the threads.

Howie strikes - With Titan (Rocket Launcher) in tow, Howie proceded to shoot Hersh point blank. Funny part is, is that the Rocket Launcher was one hit kill, and removed any player it hit from the game for the entire game. No counting in. No coming back. HAHA!

Diner! - All the cool, uninjured Nerfers (and Rainbow's dad) went to a local diner when the day's events came to a close. We'll just say that Langley has a milk fetish.
2007 Great American GoreFest Champion (Aug. 4, Apoc)

#32 Talio

Talio

Not your mother

• Contributors
  • 2,781 posts

Posted 03 August 2004 - 04:52 PM

Viking Highlights.

Hersh pulling his shirt up to reveil the leperacy like wounds he had sustained throughout the day, good christ, poor guy got hit alot.

Phil sucking on a Titan Missle from a foot and a half away. He never saw it coming.

Me - Those are Rhode Island Tags.
Shinny - Who the hell is here from Rhode Island....You don't think?
Me - Nah, I doubt it, I mean, they have snuck up on us before, but...well maybe
(both turn corner(
Shinny - Holy Shit!

The swamp, god that really added something to feild. Nothing like trudging through the rice patty's of Mill Creek.

Getting the most painful shot I've ever had. Man the top of your forearm is really sensitive, fucking welt still hasn't gone away.

Two words, Business proposition. I hope you guys are thristy next time, cause I'll sure be hungry.

Diner....poor Phil, he was probably on the shitter all night. God that triptophane is a bitch.

Afterwards, droping a "Mother Fucker" in Andy's girlfriends supposedly super religious parents house...I hope it was only once.

The pool idea was pure genious.

"We turned onto Prospect, and now we're at the ocean."

That marvelous three team rocket round. Someone deserves a medal for that idea.

The idea that using strategy, stealth and percise attacks was cheating. Way to go Eric for that mind fuck of a statement.

Ditching my car on the way up. Fucking left hand turn.

Going through three shirts....we were playing in a fucking pool, I was soaked.

Yeah good times. Plenty of cool shit went down.

Talio.
New posts on my blog, check it out. - Click on the ad too, cause I get money per click. Give back to the Admin team for once!

#33 Mantis

Mantis

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 04 August 2004 - 12:00 AM

Ok guys, the rocket idea was mine, I'll just admit it. I was hoping that the rocket team (mine) would be 5 people that worked so well together they would kick ass despite having shitty rockets and pistols against brassed 2k's and such.
Either way, it was a damn fun game.
Personal LCM Summer Tune-Up Stats:
K:H=1.00
Shots Fired: 2.1 x 10^4
Fun had: 97%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users