The Next Eab

in a knockoff brand

30 replies to this topic

#26 okto

okto

• Members
  • 590 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 11:11 PM

i cant find one. i went to TRU, spawned-of-hell haven of mental anguish, and i didnt see it. although i did see a megaman nerf missile blaster...

#27 Jangadance

Jangadance

• Members
  • 676 posts

Posted 04 September 2004 - 05:31 PM

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I got one of these a couple weeks back and I wanted to warn others against purchasing one. They are horribly weak, with a piston the size of a Nite Finder at best. Save your money for a $6 NF rather than a $19.99 (@ Target) Transformers gun. I didn't even get a comic book with mine, how crappy is that?! The "pump action" is a slight misnomer, it's cocking pump action, like a shotgun. Have no fear, I'm returning it this weekend now that I remembered it was in my basement. If there are any other questions about it I'll answer them.

Oh, P.S. I imagine someone will ask about range, it's a miserable 10' flat with the knockoff Nerf Micros.
"The 'dance goes on..."

#28 nerfspecialforces

nerfspecialforces

• Members
  • 443 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 12:23 AM

Hmm.... Never actualy did see one of those....
QUOTE(Arcanis @ Apr 8 2005, 05:02 PM)
When I insert a dick, nothing happens.

Call me NSF
N erf
S pecial
F orces

#29 Gene-ious

Gene-ious

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 05 September 2004 - 01:23 AM

Beast Wars was awesome... its Transformers too.... OPTIMUS was the Gorilla and Megatron was a T-Rex.. it was the best one.. going back to the subject though. The colors look like N-Strike colors... hahaha
<----Down to Earth Thinker

#30 wardog

wardog

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 11:04 AM

Beast Wars was awesome... its Transformers too.... OPTIMUS was the Gorilla and Megatron was a T-Rex.. it was the best one.. going back to the subject though. The colors look like N-Strike colors... hahaha

oh yea i remember that. my favorite one was screech (The Bat). :P

#31 Diego

Diego

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 September 2004 - 11:06 PM

I just dont see how any out-of-the-box, unbroken nerf gun gets 10 feet..... How is it possible that a nerf gun can suck SO much?? How can it be fun?

--Diego
Member of the Chaos Brigade. Home to the Elite Iowa Nerfers.

Known to the clan as Jester.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users