Photo

Longshot for nic ?

3 replies to this topic

#1 xXasskickerXx

xXasskickerXx

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:31 AM

So I have a really badass longshot with the ar removed a bbb spring added to the stock one and the slide unlocked the case is also cut Down so I can easily muzzle load it it has the stock barrel and muzzle removed too so do you guys think that with Stefan's or even suction l33t darts it would be good for nic wars that is if there EVER ANY NIC WARS IN NEW ENGLAND but I digress

USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST

This post is a mess
-kika

#2 The2ndBluesBro

The2ndBluesBro

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:29 AM

Depending on the size of your Stefans, you will probably need to replace the breech with a sealed system like the Angel breech. You might be better off using the Longshot for stock dart wars and making/buying a homemade blaster for use in NIC gametypes. Also, you didn't say if you reinforced the bolt sled. That must be done when you add a spring of any sizable amount of power.

Edited by The2ndBluesBro, 19 August 2014 - 08:30 AM.

Nerf, Gaming, knives: https://www.youtube....FjcObRZTl2KReDQ

#3 Scixer5

Scixer5

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:46 AM

POPULAR

There are wars in new England, we had a wonderful one in July, and there will be another one on the 6th. A little search could have turned that up. And I would say that is might be able to compete, but it would also be a good idea to bring a homemade, because if it turns out that it is shit or breaks, no one will wait for you to fix it. I agree with BluesBro that with those springs, the bolt sled, plunger tube, or spring rest will break.

Edited by Scixer5, 19 August 2014 - 09:47 AM.

#4 The2ndBluesBro

The2ndBluesBro

• Members
  • 576 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:54 PM

Also, if you decide to add an angel breech, make sure you cover the brass with something like PVC pipe. Since you cut down the case, the brass will be exposed/ a hazard to everyone you barrel tap. Also it dents easily so the PVC will protect it.

Nerf, Gaming, knives: https://www.youtube....FjcObRZTl2KReDQ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users