Exclusive day with Hasbro @London Toy Fair 2013

Lucky to be the first to the stand, spent the day with Design Engs

26 replies to this topic

#26 MyLastDart

MyLastDart

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

EclipseNerf - wow a lot of thought-provoking points here - (as well as your peers). You are correct if my memory serves me rightly that no one has yet mentioned a pure pump-action blaster with a tubular blaster.

I appreciate you comment on making an impact, but to be honest - it is this hub and others that will impact next gen development.

I really welcome your feedback, there is a lot of great mentions here and to date the feedback so far has been positive.

I have permission to quote this from an email exchange:

"Many thanks Asif, the points raised have been insightful and some have changed our path of development on one blaster in particular. We appreciate everything you do, and it was a pleasure meeting at the Toy Fair. No hard feelings on the blackeye no"

I encourage you all to keep your hands-on feedback coming. Thanks again folks, keep it up!

Edited by MyLastDart, 29 January 2013 - 01:08 PM.

#27 Langley

Langley

LGLF - Since 2002

• Administrators
  • 2,994 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

I don't really think we need more than one thread for this at one time, and this thread seems to be the less appropriate place for what is currently being discussed. Closed.

You can poop in my toilet anytime champ.

2016 Nerf War Schedule
Bless you, my son. Now recite 3 New Members Guides and 5 Code of Conducts for your sins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users