A new and hopefully ambitious project

26 replies to this topic

#26 chavez guy

chavez guy

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • State:California

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:39 AM

I don't get why people are getting all up in this guy's ass. Yeah, I think the idea of building a muzzle loading nerf gun is obscenely stupid, and useless. But that is just me. If this guy wants to do it, I don't see why he shouldn't. He seems quite focused on the mechanics of it, and not just LARPing with a bunch of other people and blabbing about it here.

Who knows? What if in the process of making this he discovers something that is actually useful to the rest of us who want to use war-worthy home mades? It isn't likely, but it would still be cool.

Edited by chavez_guy, 21 September 2011 - 08:39 AM.

Hablamos Espaņol

#27 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:35 AM

I finished reading this thread a page and a half back. We do not take kindly to people demanding things from us. If you came here with a desire to contribute, than do so or fuck off. Listing absurd specifications for the creation of some article in your even-more-embarrasing-than-is-typical-for-this-place lifestyle does not constitute a contribution.

I'd say that I'm sorry that this is not the place you thought it might be, but I'm not. It's called nerfhaven, and this is just the sort of shit it was designed as a haven from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users