I put a sheath on it. I used a piece of 3" thinwall which fits nicely over 2.5" and the bolt. It also keeps the weight down a bit too. A couple nights ago I ended changing the spring twice. I put a K14 in there with about an inch of pre-compression. This made is pretty difficult to prime. I swapped it back out and put a full [k26] in there instead of one cut down by 3", which I used originally. I now have about 4" of pre-compression, and it's still way easier to prime than the K14. It's now probably out-shooting the standard RBPs, so I'll try cutting a second catch notch at 3" to see how well it shoots.
Mad fatty yo
25 replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users