EDIT: sonson: Still willing to trade a double shot for a wye if you are. We may have to make that trade work some other time.
I will not possibly run out of Wye’s in the next 3-4 wars, but I’ll save one for you anyway. I hope hope hope you can make it on Sat regardless.
I did some tests with mini-marshmallows in my hoppered hamp with cpvc barrels and I can tell you now I will have ZERO issues with dart recovery. More specifically: giving a rat’s ass about dart recovery
The only problem is I was supposed to have had a rehearsal last Saturday for the choir I’m in but it was canceled due to the snow. I have not heard of any reschedule but I will know on Wednesday if the Jerks decide to move practice to the 18th.