Stark

POSSIBLY:
Elemental Storm

SADFACE:
Nerfbros
Son
arfink
thedom21

Edited by atomatron, 15 December 2010 - 11:22 AM.

Perche Germolgi. [Because it shoots]

Rainbow Clan

#2 thedom21

thedom21

• Members
  • 462 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 05:05 PM

Put me down as a maybe since I don't know what I am doing for the holiday's.
Funny Irc moments

22:32 hookerninja I would just switch to 2 full 69's
22:32 hookerninja that would diddle shit

11:44 Zorn Her butt is too tiny even for limp 6th grade penis?
11:44 Zorn ergo the dildo

#3 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:52 PM

Unban being a douche and I'm there!
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#4 Nerf Bros

Nerf Bros

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 10:27 PM

Put us as maybes, it's right at the beginning of my winter break and a few day before my bros, so there is a shot of us attending. Maybe. 6 mouths of bad luck don't give me much hope. One factor is what blasters I can have ready, my new longshot, bbb, and ghetto rainbow projects were all planned for my winter break, so I'll have to slap something together. And we're running out of darts, another winter break project. Maybe...
We have no sig.

#5 arfink

arfink

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:09 PM

Arg, why do all the wars have to be on the opposite side of town... And on Saturday.
A2GS + 4 meg RAM + 128 meg CF + 9600 Baud Lantronix = WIN

#6 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 01:04 PM

I should be there. If it ends up being a weekday over break I might be an hour or so late, depending on if I'm working the morning or not.
"I never saw Beastmaster, I just wanted to be cool..."

#7 atomatron

atomatron

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:15 PM

Arg, why do all the wars have to be on the opposite side of town... And on Saturday.

It's hardly then other side of town; it's like 10 miles from Columbia heights to Newell, that's a 20 minute car ride, not that bad.

Saturdays have been the choice day for nerfing since forever because most folks have them off, you're an exception but if another day during break works for you (like the 20th or January 2nd) say so.

I'd like to host this on a day when we can have the maximum number of people, if that happens to be a weekday or a sunday I'm down with it.

Rainbow Clan

#8 SonReeceSonJensen

SonReeceSonJensen

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:52 AM

THIS guy is down for any park in the metro on Dec 18th! I would be very happy with this date, Newell will be just fine. I will however only be there for the AM rounds as I have a gang of crap to do at home later so I promise a MINIMUM 3 hours of unbridled intensity.

I will be bringing the 4’x4’ MonsterCore as well I have B’s & B’s (buckets and balls) for Carpe which I think will be a RIOT in the slippery snow.

Seeing as how it will be snowing and dart recovery will be minimal at best I am personally going to be rocking the speedloaders all day, might even whip out the tater darts…
The Difference:
-Guns shoot bullets that kill people
-Blasters shoot darts that tag people

I do not play with guns.

#9 arfink

arfink

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 12:39 PM

I'll check if I'm working. If not, I'll winterise my PS tri-barreled shotgun and bring my fugly darts and NF.

#10 Elemental Storm

Elemental Storm

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 05:03 PM

Snow war...I am a mabye since i will need a "water proof gun" like a SGN-R3L or snap

(\__/)
(+'.'+) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your profile to help him gain world domination. (yes i found this on another profile)

#11 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:04 PM

I really want to go to this. I have a feeling that either this war or the next one will finally yield some decent attendance. I also have a lot of very inexpensive and potentially free items to give away. I can't attend on the 18th, as I have to work that day (probably for the last time). It's true, I am fairly sure I'm quitting my job at Ace. It takes up way too much time and I honestly don't need the money or any further experience. If anybody wants some discounted merchandise let me know ASAP.

Edited by venom213, 03 December 2010 - 07:06 PM.

#12 arfink

arfink

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 08:52 PM

I'm gonna find out tomorrow if I have to work on the 18th. (fingers crossed) Probably I will have to, unless I get transferred before then. I would have had to request the 18th off a whole week ago, so right now it's up to luck. If I'm not working on the 18th I'm gonna have to get making some darts. XD

#13 SonReeceSonJensen

SonReeceSonJensen

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 01:22 PM

Dammit Vennonat, for a FACT you could switch shifts with some sucker.

FYI: I will be bringing very little to this war to test a minimalist approach but I will have sixteen or so 1/2" PVC wye's for trade and they will be cheep cheep cheep. In fact, I will trade damn near anything for them as I want every active nerfer in MN to have at least one. You heard that right: I WANT you to have wye's and I will gladly take a financial hit to see you get them.

As for waterproof blasters I would not mind some ideation here (that means 'thinking'). I'm thinking converted water guns and supersoakers would work as they are already meant to get wet. Any thoughts anyone?
The Difference:

I do not play with guns.

#14 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

Dammit Vennonat, for a FACT you could switch shifts with some sucker.

FYI: I will be bringing very little to this war to test a minimalist approach but I will have sixteen or so 1/2" PVC wye's for trade and they will be cheep cheep cheep. In fact, I will trade damn near anything for them as I want every active nerfer in MN to have at least one. You heard that right: I WANT you to have wye's and I will gladly take a financial hit to see you get them.

As for waterproof blasters I would not mind some ideation here (that means 'thinking'). I'm thinking converted water guns and supersoakers would work as they are already meant to get wet. Any thoughts anyone?

I would definitely like to trade for a couple wye's, I'll be bringing at least a few blasters I want to get rid of for cheap.

As far as waterproof blasters go, I don't know that anybody's really had enough problems with water that it's an issue. At least from playing in the snow. The only precautions I really take for winter are not using beefy springers out of fear that they will shatter from the cold.

#15 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:40 PM

As I said the timing is kind of bad for this for me, being my last day of work I should actually be there.....it's just courtesy. The problem is, we can't move it just a week back because that's Christmas, and the week after that is New Years. We could however have this was on the 18th and have another on January 8th or 15th.

#16 Elemental Storm

Elemental Storm

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:08 PM

a date change is fine with me since I got nothing else to do. :)

Edited by Elemental Storm, 05 December 2010 - 03:10 PM.

(\__/)
(+'.'+) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny
(")_(") into your profile to help him gain world domination. (yes i found this on another profile)

#17 arfink

arfink

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 01:19 PM

Definitely excited to come. If it's on the 18th I might be able to attend in the morning, since I don't work until that afternoon. If you do decide to move the date out then please notify me immediately so I can request off work for the whole day, as the 20 minute drive + changing into dry clothes/getting cleaned up for work + driving another 20 mins to work kinda adds up quick.

I might also bring my brother if he's not working. I built him a bow last night. Turned some cool plunger heads on the lathe. :) Oh, and I'm interested in wyes too, so I may bring some things to trade. Have to see what I got... (if you'd like lathe-turned plunger heads that fit in 1" PVC and have grooves for dual o-rings let me know, I'll make you one. Great for bows.)

#18 Eh Watt

Eh Watt

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:50 PM

Yeah! I'll try to go! I'll see if I can finish up my primary by then. (I say that everytime...) :D
John Hancock

#19 SonReeceSonJensen

SonReeceSonJensen

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 08:44 PM

Yeah! I'll try to go! I'll see if I can finish up my primary by then. (I say that everytime...) :D

Kipers, you have BAGS full of primaries. If that is the diff i your attendance you can use The Flesh the whole day and I'll rock my "other" 4b.

@ArrrrrrrFINK: I have wye's, and I'll be looking for small arms and pistols, could be stock or modded.

@E-Storm: hope you are there. I mean that. Brovember ain't over!
The Difference:

I do not play with guns.

#20 VelveetaAvenger

VelveetaAvenger

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:45 PM

Brovember is indeed over, fortunately Decembro is just beginning!

I myself can't wait for Janbroary!

#21 arfink

arfink

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 10:50 PM

Yeah! I'll try to go! I'll see if I can finish up my primary by then. (I say that everytime...) :)

Kipers, you have BAGS full of primaries. If that is the diff i your attendance you can use The Flesh the whole day and I'll rock my "other" 4b.

@ArrrrrrrFINK: I have wye's, and I'll be looking for small arms and pistols, could be stock or modded.

I got some dubble shots, one of which may get chopped down to a little dubbins handgun before then. The other one has a crappy CPVC barrel job. Both have the pull string prime. I'll bring 'em with and you can have a look.

#22 Eh Watt

Eh Watt

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 05:49 PM

I got some dubble shots, one of which may get chopped down to a little dubbins handgun before then. The other one has a crappy CPVC barrel job. Both have the pull string prime. I'll bring 'em with and you can have a look.

SonnyJenny lurves dubba shots! What happened to that stubby one you made, son?
John Hancock

#23 SonReeceSonJensen

SonReeceSonJensen

• Members
  • 662 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:39 PM

SonnyJenny lurves dubba shots! What happened to that stubby one you made, son?

This guy?

Still got it :) It has been snow-war proven before!!
Posted Image
The Difference:

I do not play with guns.

#24 atomatron

atomatron

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 02:48 PM

I'm setting the day for this war as the 18th as it appears that the most amount of people will be able to go that day.

So feel free to post something for the next war if you can't go.

Rainbow Clan

#25 arfink

arfink

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 10:20 AM

Arg, it looks like I may not be able to make it that day, due to lack of vehicle + work. :/ Poo.

If anyone would like to co-host the next war in my part of town I'd love to set one up in a new thread.

EDIT: sonson: Still willing to trade a double shot for a wye if you are. We may have to make that trade work some other time.

Edited by arfink, 11 December 2010 - 10:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users