Stampede: Leaked

online discovery...

56 replies to this topic

#51 Mehku

Mehku

• Members
  • 383 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:50 AM

So I don't mind flaming this Ricochet asshole for his very very very stupendous mistake.

But I do mind using incurable deseases wich probably killed friends and family of you, to be wished upon him...

So I'd rather like you to flame him being fucked in the ass with a singled titan firing a thumbtack stefan up his bum or something... Instead of saying he is cancer (or as someone posted canker).....

Fuck the thumbtack, fire a baby cactus up his ass! That asshole deserves it big time!

Edited by Mehku, 20 July 2010 - 02:55 AM.

#52 glamdringguy15

glamdringguy15

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 03:39 AM

How I feel about this thread, summed up it one convenient image:
Posted Image
QUOTE(Draconis @ Jun 17 2010, 01:56 PM) View Post

Also, would they be so devious as to retain moose, bears, and wolverines as legal council?

#53 firesflame4

firesflame4

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 09:40 AM

Posted Image

No body beats Morgan Freeman... no body except Samuel L Jackson.
Posted Image

Talio @ Sep 7 2010, 5:35PM
If no one is interested no one is interested. Think of it like this...say you take your dick out in front of a girl and she's not interested in it. It doesn't help to smack her in the face again with it 7 days later.

#54 durka durka

durka durka

• Members
  • 364 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 10:14 AM

Posted Image
"The warrior who cultivates his mind polishes his arms"

#55 IamSparticus

IamSparticus

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:39 AM

Posted Image
The end of the world is upon us...
I ran out of duct tape yesterday.

#56 badger

badger

The Walking Nerf-wiki

• Members
  • 1,171 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:57 AM

Posted Image

This is to everyone here that has failed to flame ricochet and has decided to instead just post a lame ass picture, except for durka durka and Mehku's images. Those images, like the one I have posted, fully describe the complete level of "What the Fuck" reaction I am having to this thread.

Talio, these people took to flaming Ricochet like they would to being invited to a gangbang. Instead of jumping right in, they would sit in the corner masturbating while seeing glimpses of the whore but getting full views of men's asses and their balls.

My soul has died a little bit after watching this debacle unfold.
As Carbon once said,

"The moment you can no longer see the fun in running around like a little child is the moment you begin to die."

Roses are FF0000
Violets are 0000FF

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

#57 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:13 PM

I've made it pretty fucking clear in the past that none of this shit is acceptible. This is not 4chan, and I'm not going to put up with anything that might lead one to believe it is. Everyone who has posted an image in this thread has a month suspension for each image that member posted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users