Photo

Ehem...

29 replies to this topic

#26 Famine

Famine

• Members
  • 545 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 09:15 PM

Do you like being ridiculed? I mean, I just can't think of any other alternative that could have been running through your tiny mind during the concoction of this gem.

Careful Vacc, you're making the dangerous assumption that everyone on this forum has a mind which they use to think about their actions before doing them. I'm begining to come to the conclusion that many of the people here post by reflex. They see posts, they stare at the text of the post assuming that lazily glaring at it is the same as reading it, then they commence to type whatever brief yet sensationally vapid thoughts meander through their heads.
~Famine
of Mag-7
East Coast Nerf 2005: Step It Up.
East Coast Nerf 2006: That's more like it.
East Coast Nerf 2007: I'm not driving to Massachusetts again.
East Coast Nerf 2008: Day of Regret.
East Coast Nerf 2009: Quid pro quo, douchebags!

#27 Spectre2689

Spectre2689

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 09:44 PM

Do you like being ridiculed? I mean, I just can't think of any other alternative that could have been running through your tiny mind during the concoction of this gem.

Careful Vacc, you're making the dangerous assumption that everyone on this forum has a mind which they use to think about their actions before doing them. I'm begining to come to the conclusion that many of the people here post by reflex. They see posts, they stare at the text of the post assuming that lazily glaring at it is the same as reading it, then they commence to type whatever brief yet sensationally vapid thoughts meander through their heads.

Yes, I also find the suggestion of licking brown snow off the insides of wheel wells pretty enticing. Just thinking about it makes me want to throw a deformed midget babboon out of a 2nd story window.

Wait, what the fuck are we talking about again?
Spectre of the CFM

#28 Ash

Ash

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 01:15 AM

Aaaaah... SPHINCTER!
Name's Ash, Housewares

#29 Spoon

Spoon

Meh.

• Founders
  • 560 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 02:20 PM

I'm sorry, but after that glorious summer, punctuated so perfectly by the Sphincter Song, everything's kind of been downhill since.
Two roads converged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled......and now I don't know where the hell I am.

#30 VACC

VACC

Vacc is Legend

• Founders
  • 3,265 posts
  • State:New York

Posted 11 April 2004 - 07:19 PM

I know the meaning of your malaise, my friend. My world seems so faded and drab...

VACC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users