Puget Sound Nerf War

Feb 28th, 2010

58 replies to this topic

#51 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:11 PM

Haha, I'll actually be in that little complex right next to Kinzie on the 1st/2nd. Ironically, I wouldn't be able to attend. Maybe a weekend in April?

#52 tuna the fish

tuna the fish

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:07 AM

Well, I have more pictures (around 90 more.), but because my friend took them and she is rather shy at first i'm in most of them. I could put a link to them if you would like to look throught them.

#53 Broderick

Broderick

• Members
  • 279 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:03 PM

Okay, one last request: Could the next one be on or before May 9th? I'll be here for summer wars, but the rest of the school will not be around after the 15th. I'm guessing most of our members will fly home on the 14th or early on the 15th.

The 2nd would be best because it's not right before finals. But we're not the only attendees, of course, so I understand if this request can't be met.

Thanks!

EDIT: I'm going to go ahead and say that there probably WON'T be any attendance from us if it falls on the 9th. I'm not trying to pressure the date at all; as I said, I understand we are few of many attendees. Just letting you know our preference.

This is perfect for me as well, since I'm on the baseball team at my High School, and my game schedule ends on the 7th. As far as I know right now, I would come +1. Just though I'd pipe up. :)

#54 Gunther

Gunther

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 April 2010 - 10:12 AM

I am sadly announcing that I will be unable to host another nerf war at Fort Worden this spring. But I hope to be back this fall with more bunker wars to scratch your off-season Nerf itch.

(Summer is not good for this location due to the massive number of RV'ing tourists at the Fort)

#55 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 04:43 PM

Okay, well thanks for the February war Gunther. I hope everything is alright. Is it personal reasons, or could I drive up to that other "hidden" bunker and check it out for our purposes?

Is anybody aware of another location we could use? I'd be happy to host with my MN/UPS experience, and I really enjoy these. Otherwise I guess we just have to wait 'till fall.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#56 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:48 PM

I'd be absolutely fine with ball guns, if my opinion carries any merit. In fact, I really like the idea. Maybe allowing the use of them will get Draconis to lug his lazy ass up here and bring his thousands of reactors and ballzookas that he hoards.

Also, are there any other photographers out there that took pictures?

Outing my stash, huh? I still hope to head up there at some point.
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#57 Fisk

Fisk

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 07:15 PM

Hey FINALLY im able to send a reply.
Any news on anything coming up?

#58 Old-Man-Nerf

Old-Man-Nerf

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 08:49 PM

Hey FINALLY im able to send a reply.
Any news on anything coming up?

Well, unless Flaming Hilt manages to set up something, Gunther will be unable to host a Nerf War until the fall. With the onset of summer, and better weather, the bunkers just get too crowded to be able to run a war. Gunther's schedule has made hosting a war in April or May impossible. We will be having one in the fall however (late September to sometime in October). Until then, happy Nerfing and thanks for the continued interest.

#59 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 03:10 AM

I'd be happy to host something, but we need a location. There's a sweet wooded area under a bridge by my school, but we'd lose darts like crazy. If you have any ideas post them here... let's just use this as a summer brainstorm thread for now, rather than starting a new thread. I'll get more involved in searching once my summer actually starts (May 14th is my last final, I believe).
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users