You will like my red rocket!

31 replies to this topic

#26 Draconis

Draconis

I am not Lord Draconical

• Members
  • 2,712 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:08 AM

Yeah you kinda explained absolutely nothing in your post, it would help to show if could even pump it now.

Go back and look at ANY of Badwrench's threads. None of them end up with no data or explanation. He'll get there. And really, you couldn't see the possibility of an external pump? Let alone the completely obvious choice of a longer handle?
[15:51] <+Noodle> titties
[15:51] <+Rhadamanthys> titties
[15:51] <+jakejagan> titties
[15:51] <+Lucian> boobs
[15:51] <+Gears> titties
[15:51] <@Draconis> Titties.
[15:52] <+Noodle> why is this so hard?

#27 nerkum

nerkum

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:20 AM

Nice find Badwrench, that gun has some serious potential. I would use it as a short range rush weapon.

Please keep us updated on your progress.

#28 BoneRiot

BoneRiot

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:53 PM

sorry if i'm an idiot and missed it on my read through.

The question i have is related to pumping once modded, can't see it in the pictures if it's there or not, but did you cut down the pump that came with and just use that in the middle of the circle of barrels or is there another method that i'm simply missing?
They call me Afro Thunder
QUOTE(CaptainSlug)

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended for 9,999 days.

#29 Mr BadWrench

Mr BadWrench

• Members
  • 781 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 01:51 PM

sorry if i'm an idiot and missed it on my read through.

The question i have is related to pumping once modded, can't see it in the pictures if it's there or not, but did you cut down the pump that came with and just use that in the middle of the circle of barrels or is there another method that i'm simply missing?

the pump is not in the rebarreled picture. I extended the handle and it looks like ass.

I intend to remove the pump completely and replace it with something else but im still experimenting.
NerfChat IRC Chatroom Click to chat!

#30 RanulfC

RanulfC

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:56 PM

Video at drugstore.com

I'll be back with my impressions of it late tonight, and perhaps more photos. I'm still at work, but it's been delivered to my house.

On the subject of the drugstore vid... Did anyone happen to check out the following vid on the "automatic" Mazooka?
http://drugstore.liv...mallow-mazooka/

About the only decent description I could find on the blaster was here:
http://www.hammacher...round&catid=252

And hang onto your shorts... It's $50 bucks!!

"Upside" would be:
"The Automatic Marshmallow Bazooka.
This battery-powered bazooka launches edible, full-sized marshmallows up to 40', forever changing the rules of engagement for marshmallow gun confrontations. The integrated microprocessor automatically regulates air pressure, allowing you to launch up to five marshmallows in 60 seconds without manual pumping. Simply load a marshmallow into the chamber, wait for the LED on the reticle to illuminate, and pull the trigger to bombard your mark with confection. Requires six AA batteries. Ages 6 and up. 7" H x 3 1/2" W x 25" L. (2 lbs.) "

So if you HAPPEN to have $50 bucks you NEED to spend by Christmas, (not 'available' to ship prior to 18 December 2009 according to the above entry) and want to do some modding...

Randy

#31 TantumBull

TantumBull

• Moderators
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 11:59 PM

Whats with all this awesomeness from drugstore.com? My mom used to work there, I'll have to see if she still gets a discount.

#32 Kid Flash

Kid Flash

• Members
  • 1,985 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 01:31 PM

Just to say something about the bazooka, yes. It is awesome. It's pretty decent with marshmallows but I have yet to breech it like I wanted to when I got it a year ago or so.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users