The Rogue "sereph"

A Modular Primary straight from the Rogue Foundry

35 replies to this topic

#26 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 08:41 PM

Quite nice, glad the tank I sold you got a good use. It might be easier to use, in my opinion, if you hooked up the firing pin to the priming handle of the lsfg.

Yes, thank you again for selling it to me. That would be a good idea, but the LSFG priming handle does not slide, its epoxyed in place as a grip.
IRC chat: louiec3-- he offered $500 for someone to build a bomb he could send to his ex wife
Rknight-- wow......N9---your dad is in trouble now!

#27 Lynx

Lynx

• Members
  • 983 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:17 PM

A little sloppy and big (Moving hands can be a big problem...), but it looks like it will work for someone your size.

I hope you'll enjoy the blaster and good luck in the contest.
Columbus' original crazy asshole now comes with:

AWESOME NITEFINDER

#28 diamondbacknf1626

diamondbacknf1626

• Members
  • 835 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:22 PM

I think that the fact that it’s modular give it a huge advantage.

I just figured I'd second this. If it weren't modular, I would never use it. It'd be way too bulky to permanently have on the bottom of your blaster. However, the modularity (if that's even a word) of this gives it advantages that other integrations do not. Specialized for certain rounds, game types, etc.

In saying that, I like it. I like it very much, and I wish you luck in the contest, but again, having it be modular was one of the more important points to me.
QUOTE(TxNerfer @ Nov 13 2010, 12:42 PM) View Post

Hey...I got a crazy idea: how about you stop all that sigging stuff? It's not even my thread and it annoys me.

#29 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:24 PM

A little sloppy and big (Moving hands can be a big problem...), but it looks like it will work for someone your size.

I hope you'll enjoy the blaster and good luck in the contest.

Thank you, it really does work nice. The next 2 will be cleaner for sure, this was my first attempt so I will refine my methods.
IRC chat: louiec3-- he offered $500 for someone to build a bomb he could send to his ex wife

#30 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 09:31 PM

I think that the fact that it’s modular give it a huge advantage.

I just figured I'd second this. If it weren't modular, I would never use it. It'd be way too bulky to permanently have on the bottom of your blaster. However, the modularity (if that's even a word) of this gives it advantages that other integrations do not. Specialized for certain rounds, game types, etc.

In saying that, I like it. I like it very much, and I wish you luck in the contest, but again, having it be modular was one of the more important points to me.

Thank you my friend, I always look forward to you posting in a thread of mine. The flexability of this system was really the focal point, what really set it apart--and really why I decided to use it as my entry instead of another Rogue weapon. The real draw is that you can adapt a already capable Primary to perform better in more specific situations. Getting rushed? Outnumbered? Slide on the Shotgun and take care of business! Need some more range? Wanna take out the "campers" on the field? Slide on the "RogueScope" and take em out!

#31 minsc

minsc

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:55 PM

That's what she said!

Anyways, I like it, except for a couple things. The pump placement being over the barrels of the shotgun titan seems like it would be awkward to pump. In addition, I don't know how secure your rail system is, but it might cause it to fall off or at least move after vigorous pumping. All in all though it seems like you did a good job. Good luck with the contest.
QUOTE(Zorn's Lemma @ Jul 25 2010, 12:18 AM) View Post

You'll do a lot better if you spread the lips with the front. Trying to wriggle the back in there first seems a bit counterintuitive.

RSCBow

#32 NerfRogue83

NerfRogue83

• Members
  • 646 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 10:59 PM

That's what she said!

Anyways, I like it, except for a couple things. The pump placement being over the barrels of the shotgun titan seems like it would be awkward to pump. In addition, I don't know how secure your rail system is, but it might cause it to fall off or at least move after vigorous pumping. All in all though it seems like you did a good job. Good luck with the contest.

Awsome "thats what she said"!! Thank you for the feedback as well. Trust me when I say the rail is going no place. I used Plastic Weld Epoxy---the stuff is insanely tuff!

#33 Darth Freyr

Darth Freyr

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:11 PM

A compromise for linked triggers would be to have the trigger linked to a keyring, small carabiner, etc., and connect that to the attachment's trigger. This would allow you to retain the modularity and have linked triggers.
Please email me rather than sending a PM. I am DarthFreyr at gmail dot com

#34 cheesypiza001

cheesypiza001

• Members
  • 752 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 11:55 PM

Nice. Very innovative.

#35 halonerf117

halonerf117

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 08:27 AM

very nice love what you did with the titan in the ls scope.one suggestion would be to put the pump on the bottom in the lsfg frontguns and the air tank up top with tactical rails glued to it. im saying this because it looks really uncomfortable to pump.otherwise really nice mod.

Edited by halonerf117, 01 June 2009 - 08:28 AM.

ever wonder what th worlds largest potato would look like blowing up

#36 HOTH

HOTH

• DO NOT TRADE
  • 557 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 01:08 AM

man, I really like this. I am also working on my LS/Titan integration at the moment (literally, i am hot gluing something at this very moment). Mine is styled a little differently, so I can't wait to get it on the forums. Again, very nice mod. I especially love the ability to attach almost anything to the LS, due to the rail.

I wish you the very best of luck in the competition! (wait, are results revealed yet?)

Edited by HOTH, 26 July 2009 - 01:09 AM.

My YouTube

Solved the Rubik's Cube in 46 seconds

"Nobody understands quantum mechanics" - Richard Feynman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users