California Foam Fest Goes North

27 replies to this topic

#26 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:26 PM

I'm not making darts to sell you, but I'm bringing up a bag of random darts from a recent So Cal war I found that you can borrow from for the day. There'll be some that fit in CPVC.

As for the RSCB clip...you ARE aware that it's just some 1/2" PVC, an elbow, a tee, and an endcap, right? Like, $3 worth of materials from ACE? I'll talk you through making one on Saturday. REEEEAL simple.
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilývatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

#27 Blue

Blue

• Members
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:38 PM

I'm not making darts to sell you, but I'm bringing up a bag of random darts from a recent So Cal war I found that you can borrow from for the day. There'll be some that fit in CPVC.

As for the RSCB clip...you ARE aware that it's just some 1/2" PVC, an elbow, a tee, and an endcap, right? Like, $3 worth of materials from ACE? I'll talk you through making one on Saturday. REEEEAL simple.

Honestly, I can't mod at all. I fail at it. I'll be making some darts, so I'll be okay on that, but thanks for the offer, and I'll be happy to use those darts once my CTD's are destroyed.

#28 Falcon

Falcon

Velcro'd Beanpole

• Members
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 11:03 AM

To all of you who will be coming out tomorrow, drive safely, and bring plenty of water! It's been pretty hot out here.

We're going to have a great day! Remember that we're meeting at Jepsen Middle School first. I'll try to bring directions for getting to each successive location, but it'd be a good idea (and a real load off of my job) if you would print out your own.

See everyone at 10!
----------||||||||)
QUOTE(Ilývatar @ 0000) View Post
Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now that ye make in harmony together a Great Music.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users