May Minnesota Nerf Outting

Happening tomorrow, May 16

74 replies to this topic

#51 MercenaryXero

MercenaryXero

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 02:58 PM

Eh, I could probably go, wasn't planning on it before but attendance looks strong...

One question for the host, though - would my usual primary be allowed? Others can vouch for the relatively modest ranges/ power of the titan tank, as well as my non-douchiness. Its been allowed at the other wars I've been to, but ultimately its your call.

Also: WTB AT2K and 2x Big Salvos

#52 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:03 PM

Yeah, you can use it, however, I'd you to bring a back up just in case.

#53 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,099 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:13 PM

Sam: My clear PVC is 1/2" sch40. I'll be selling it for $2/ft (It is very expensive on mcmaster, this only just barely covers the cost). Also, I am going to bring a lot of crap, but I can fit it into one bag, so carrying it is not a problem.

MercenaryXero: I have an AT2k for you.

For those of you who don't want to read through this post, here's what I have for sale:

Bow N' Arrow
Big Blast
2x AT2k
Transparent PVC

#54 Snake51886

Snake51886

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:25 PM

Map of where the war is <-- Is that the proper location? I'm coming from Chicago and just want to make sure I've got the right place. If anyone would want to exchange phone numbers in case I get lost or something, that would be much appreciated. PM me...

I work 10 mins away from K & S Engineering, home of all things brass. If anyone would like anything just let me know I'd be glad to pick it up. I get it at the prices listed in their pdf on their site, no charge for handling either. PM me with any questions...

See everyone Saturday!

#55 Nerf Bros

Nerf Bros

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:48 PM

Unluckly, me and my brother will not be able to make it to the war... <_<

Also: Beaver is the Big Blast you are selling the one that I was interested in? If it is I'm still interested in it...

-nerfbros

p.s. I am hopeing to hear about plans for a June war soon... (Hint Hint)
We have no sig.

#56 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:05 PM

Also: Beaver is the Big Blast you are selling the one that I was interested in? If it is I'm still interested in it...

-nerfbros

We should be having a war in Mid-June because Rork will be able to attend. Even if that said war isn't the Annual SPANO, I will host a war anyway just so we can meet Rork.

Just a shoutout, for those of you that have a Tuesday Morning store near you, I highly reccommend going there and looking for AT2ks. I just got home from it, with 3 2ks in my backpack. There were 6 at the store, they cost $7 each. It seems like the only place to buy new 2ks in the Twin Cities.

#57 Nerf Bros

Nerf Bros

• Members
  • 309 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:13 PM

We should be having a war in Mid-June because Rork will be able to attend. Even if that said war isn't the Annual SPANO, I will host a war anyway just so we can meet Rork.

Good to know...
I might be on vacation then, but after that I am open except for a few days here and there. We should have Beaver make another poll (Like he did for MMNO) so we have an idea of when people are advalible...
We have no sig.

#58 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,099 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:27 PM

Yes, it is. I will let you know if I'm in your neighborhood, but for now, it will go to whoever can get their hands on it first.

I'm going to check out a Tuesday Morning near me. If there are AT2k's in stock for $7, I'm going to clear out the shelves.

Edited by Daniel Beaver, 12 May 2009 - 05:29 PM.

#59 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:56 PM

I'd be willing to buy an AT2k for one of you dudes, assuming its for a reasonable price.

I don't think I'll be able to host June war, as I head back to Milwaukee in the middle of it, but I'll be back some time in July, and we have the SOF war some time too.

#60 koree

koree

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:47 PM

-nerfbros

Aw, sad.

Snake, you'll be pmed in a moment here.

#61 Snake51886

Snake51886

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 01:27 PM

If anyone has any of the AT2K's I'd gladly purchase a few.

#62 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:28 PM

I'm starting to feel sorry for you guys since I have like 10 AT2Ks, which I spent about $30 total on. I'll probably bring 1 or 2 to sell since there is such an interest.

#63 BustaNinja

BustaNinja

• Members
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 03:43 PM

I'm starting to feel sorry for you guys since I have like 10 AT2Ks, which I spent about $30 total on. I'll probably bring 1 or 2 to sell since there is such an interest.

What do you mean "feel sorry"? You don't show remorse, you just text me all the damn time to brag about shit. Seriously, its really annoying when you constantly say "Look what I got at the store".

So please, stop pretending to show remorse, and just stop being a squandering douche.

On the subject of the war, I will hopefully be bringing my friend, and my new weapon.
Me: Yeah. he beat a hooker
Venom: Haven't we all?

#64 NerfCrazy

NerfCrazy

• Members
  • 497 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 06:44 PM

I should be attending and will hopefully be bringing a friend.

#65 WarMaste351

WarMaste351

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 10:16 PM

I will try to be there

#66 Flaming Hilt

Flaming Hilt

• Members
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:23 PM

Hey guys,

So, I have a job interview at 2. Thus I'll come at 9:30 and leave a little after noon.

Provided I'm not dead after all the travel/finals/girls I'm doing tomorrow.

Okay, I'll let you guess which of those are true.

As well, I won't have nearly all my guns -- just a select few. No new ones. But you live with what you get.

See you all in a few days. If I botch out on this one for sleep reasons I still plan on making all the other summer wars.
" Beneath this mask there is more than flesh, Mr. Creedy. Beneath this mask there is an idea...
...and ideas are bulletproof. "
V

#67 Daniel Beaver

Daniel Beaver

HQRSE CQCK

• Moderators
  • 2,099 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:00 PM

One last WTB from me: a Nitefinder shell. Also, if anyone has an extra battery cover for an NF that they wouldn't mind parting with, I have been looking around for one.

#68 atomatron

atomatron

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:33 PM

One last WTB from me: a Nitefinder shell. Also, if anyone has an extra battery cover for an NF that they wouldn't mind parting with, I have been looking around for one.

I have a battery cover, its just the plastic part though.

Does anybody want a refurbished Vulcan? I've had this thing sitting in my house for a few months now without use. I'll sell it with a little more than the crap that it usually comes with; Tripod, Belt (pegs still in), Ammo box and a full compliment of batteries (6). I'm only asking $30 to $35 for it.

.....Either that or I go ape-shit with it, and mod it until it isn't a Vulcan anymore...
Perche Germolgi. [Because it shoots]

Rainbow Clan

#69 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:40 AM

Any last minute questions? I'd also like everyone to look at this first post in this thread again to make sure they are on time and bring everything they need to.

Edited by sam, 15 May 2009 - 03:14 PM.

#70 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 06:11 PM

THIS WAR IS NOT AT NEWELL PARK, IT IS AT HIGHLAND.

Just a shoutout to everyone who has been going to wars in the past few months and might be used to Newell park. I'm kind of glad to be going back to Highland though, I haven't played there since January. Anyway, I'm pretty set for the war. I got the rearloading on one side of my Doomsayer done, just got to do the other side and throw together a few other guns and make some more darts. I look forward to meeting you new guys.

EDIT: I'll bring my flagging tape as always, Sam.

Edited by venom213, 15 May 2009 - 06:37 PM.

#71 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 06:34 PM

Venom, could you bring your flagging tape?
Also,
Be there at 9:30, we will be STARTING at 10!

Edited by sam, 15 May 2009 - 06:34 PM.

#72 atomatron

atomatron

• Members
  • 579 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 07:56 PM

Ugh, the only opportunity I have for a ride will get me there at 8:30. There are outlets there so, I'll take this as a last minute dart-making hour.....
I urge you all to show up on time, or early.

Getting a ride from Beaver. (Thank you)

Edited by atomatron, 16 May 2009 - 08:54 AM.

Perche Germolgi. [Because it shoots]

Rainbow Clan

#73 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 10:00 PM

Also, if anybody has any regular thickwall CPVC, I'd like some. I can trade you thinwall CPVC if you want, or just money.

#74 sam

sam

• Members
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 15 May 2009 - 11:43 PM

I've got your hook up, Venom.

See you ladies tomorrow, bright and early.

#75 venom213

venom213

• Validating
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:26 AM

Alright Sam, we'll work it out later. I guess early is this war's favorite word. I'll try my best to be there around 9:30. Hopefully my parents will see the note I wrote to them about driving me. I have about 90% of my stuff packed and ready to go so I get some extra sleep. Off to bed, prepare to be shot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users