Photo

Massacre 3

Adrenaline and pain like salt and pepper.

140 replies to this topic

#76 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:42 PM

congrats guys...See y'all at Massacre 4
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#77 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • State:Pennsylvania

Posted 14 March 2009 - 08:25 PM

SGM was wondering who i was. it was me who you who you hit when you were -Going over-top a barrier and shooting a kid right in his face. I felt bad for hitting him in the face, but I had no other choice.- for anyone else, i was the fat kid in the blue AMP shirt. :lol: You could'nt barreltap me?

Cons
-nothing bad at all, except recieving a pressure point shot from a 2K at 5ft away.

Yeahhhh... sorry, my bad. actually your bad because you and applefury decided to rush me during royal rumble wingman. got both of you.

Highlights
-K10's 3-for-1 with his shotgunned BBBB.
-jay inspiring me to get a LS by his ownage with it.
-2 kills in 4 seconds from about 50 ft.
-finding a BBBR at a walmart.
-no-one moaning or complaining
-minimal standoff

Cons:
my 2k was taking about a miniute to fully reload.
not much else.

Actually no, it was dumpster who got me, not you.

Ahh yeah.. i remember now. but i know i hit 2 people that round. mabye i hit dumpster?
also, i HATED being the only one using CPVC instead of PETG. that sucked.

Edited by 1337, 14 March 2009 - 08:29 PM.

Join the REVOLUTION!

#78 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:46 PM

Ok, Glint and Rokor, you guys both seemed a little nervous, but you had nothing to be nervous about. This was my first NIC war, and the only people that I had met before the war were Maltese Falcon and Forsaken. You just kinda have to talk a little. We're all there for nerf, so just go up to someone and be like "Sweet gun. I'm Glint. Nice to meet you." I felt very welcomed by everyone that I talked to even though I didn't know anyone before the war started.

1337, I couldn't barrel tap you for two reasons: one is because if I went around the barricade, I would have been shot by the two people behind this tarp. The other is because I was afraid of going over the top and hitting you really hard with my gun. That thing is pretty heavy, and I didn't want to hurt you worse that the dart would have. I also wasn't trying to shoot your face. I was just shooting for a hit. Anywhere.

Hanging out with all you guys was a blast. Forsaken, Crooked, Maltese and Pearson are all super cool to hang out with. We went out to dinner after the war and it was amazing. I also got to show off my Lancer to Forsaken, and he seemed really impressed. Sorry that I didn't bring that to the war, but I am not going to risk it being broken or anything.
Your dreams were tight like a baby

SGM's Shred Shop -Mod Service

NerfHaven's resident drama queen.

#79 Pearson2

Pearson2

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 12:29 AM

Still awake eh slowguitarman? I'm really glad that you and CNP came up, great way to spend a day. It'll be sweet to see you two in a month or so.

Only the second war I've gone to but from what I've seen Mike always makes em memorable.

Highlights

- Winning the royal rumble
- Winning the royal rumble with a barrel tap, or should I say bayonette stab
- Getting to team up with dumpster, spencer, slowguitarman.... ok everyone for that matter.
- My first ever mod lasting the test of a war and working better then I could have imagined
- Getting compliments from seasoned vetrans on my first ever mod
- Getting Gunned down repeatedly by CNP and nerfmomma (I say this is a good thing because both of these women were fearless and had an evil way of sneaking up on you and hammering a dart right between your shoulder blades. Kudos)

Con's
- Due to my own stupidity I took probabally about half a dozen darts in the back just because I was retreating or turned away from the action in Royal Rumble or Wingman
- My Bbbb shotgun mod which I had lent out to K-10 had a stuck shell for half the day and started falling apart. That gun needs some serious work
- Realizing how much more work I can do to my PAS chaingun and K-10's Bbbb. Ok so not really a bad thing but its going to be keeping me up until I fix them
- That I have to wait a whole nother month for MASSACRE 4.

All the best guys. Hopefully see you all in a month.
Crooked: Did you see that guy who singled a doomsayer?

Pearson: Why would you single a doomsayer? Thats like taking a Ferarri and putting family seating in it.

#80 Applefury

Applefury

• Members
  • 233 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 07:22 AM

All the best guys. Hopefully see you all in a month.

Perhaps in a few days.

P.S. I have video of the war, it is only a few minutes. I didn't get out much. I seemed to be dodging more darts than I thought. Anyways it is only like 2 minutes of the first two royal rumbles. I will be posting it on a youtube account, where I will update you guys. But a warning, REALLY ANNOYING COMMENTARY!

Edited by Applefury, 15 March 2009 - 07:32 AM.

QUOTE(Gamefreak @ Sep 29 2008, 07:03 PM) View Post

Since you're too young to get a hotel, you should look around, maybe check some aim chatrooms.
Theres alot of really friendly, nice people out there, that'd be more than willing to accomodate a young boy.

#81 lianbria

lianbria

• Banned
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:36 AM

wow that was really fun, and i cant believe how many people i shot with my singled longshot, i thought it would be crap

pros
-getting alot of kills (maybe it was cause i was getting all the campy people, but got alot of snipes on moving targets
-watching a little kid wield a shotgun
-nerf nades!
-point blank with titan missle against applefury (sry but it was funny)
-rigged barrel taps, ie: nitefinder knocked off the scope of my longshot
-got some good ideas on new nerf mods
-more cover yay!

cons
-RCSB clipped BBBB broke ^_^
-got shot in the eye, the one game i forgot eye protection too...i was just stupid, also all the times i got shot because i decided to rush
-had to run from the doomsayer

overall great time, hope i can make it to the 4th one
"anytime not spent nerfing, is time better spent nerfing"

#82 Glint

Glint

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:18 PM

Ok, Glint and Rokor, you guys both seemed a little nervous, but you had nothing to be nervous about. This was my first NIC war, and the only people that I had met before the war were Maltese Falcon and Forsaken. You just kinda have to talk a little. We're all there for nerf, so just go up to someone and be like "Sweet gun. I'm Glint. Nice to meet you." I felt very welcomed by everyone that I talked to even though I didn't know anyone before the war started.

Yeah, but it's a little different because everyone knew you, or at least knew who you were.

But nontheless, I was nervous, thus anti-social a bit, yeah. No need for excuses.

This has spiraled beyond uselessness into utterly stupidy.
- VACC
Read it again until you figure it out.

#83 deaddumpster

deaddumpster

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • State:Ontario

Posted 15 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

I may as well post up my thoughts now that FA told me to.

Highlights:
- Getting numerous slide kills throughout the day.
- Finding out how well an SM500 does at a war. Best primary I have ever used.
- Becoming fond of swinging around cover and shooting people in the face at close range.
- FA rushing us during what I think was a Guardian round and all of us fleeing. I suddenly stop, turn around and charge at him full speed. I went down and slid while he jumped over me, I just happened to shoot him as I was sliding. Definitely the coolest kill I've ever gotten.
- Not having any guns break at all.
- Never running out of Stefans.
- Seeing some new (and old) faces.
- Dodging numerous shots at about 6' from a DTB, only to be shot in the spine by a PAS.
- Rushing with Crooked and FA.
- Kicking ass and taking names.
- I don't know, it feels as if I leveled up or something. When I got there I just suddenly started dodging darts really well and racking up the kills like nothing.
- Being able to effectively hold off teams or sneak up and poke my gun around cover to shoot someone on the other side.
- I just noticed this now, but there is a piece of styrofoam from the cover stuck under the head of one of my Stefans.
- Making excellent Stefans for this war.
- Watching the young'uns have a blast. The little guy with the PAS was actually pretty good with it.
- CNP. I swear, she could sneak up on you and shoot you in the back before you even turn around to get a shot off. Kudos to SGM for bringing her along.

Lowlights:
- Getting shot repeatedly in the spine by a PAS.
- My shoes disintegrating throughout the course of the war.

A very great war, anyone who missed out sucks. See y'all at Massacre 4!

PS. Did anyone pick up my glue gun on the way out? It's the black high-temp one that everyone seemed to have used at some point. If you did PM me.

Edited by deaddumpster, 16 March 2009 - 09:18 AM.

QUOTE(VACC @ Jan 15 2009, 01:55 PM) View Post

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. A good nerf gun is like a good woman. It shouldn't require extra lubrication.

#84 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:15 AM

My body still hurts.

Pros:

-I got a record breaking 11 welts on my body at this one.
-Shooting Nerf Momma in the back with 2 750's in a slide kill. I did that twice by the way. :P
- Seeing Glint do some slide killing of his own. It was twice ya got me.
- Seeing Applefury bust out some slide kills as well. He has gotten better at playing.
- Great turnout, I think we had like 28 people.
- Meeting SGM and CNP.
- CNP is probably the most kick ass chick I have ever seen Nerf. She had great sneaky moves and is following the ways of the "Sneakiness". Maybe one day she has potential to be even better than Garrett.
- Seeing SGM do the first jump kill. Only for it to be a double kill before he slammed into the bleachers. We got two angles of that by the way!
- Zander aka Dirty mustache not wearing heavy boots! :) You were one of the best defensive players that day.
You were rocking the RF20 hard that day. Reminded me very much of a trap door spider. "Wait until they get close and then as soon as the web vibrates there is no escape!"

- I remember rushing the captain in Guardian with my 2 750's and firing off my first shot only to miss. Then it was like time slowed down and a little hole opened up between the defensive players and the Captain and I fired off a shot and it sailed in and got him in the chest.
- The new kid who came with his dad. Also known as Funboy on youtube. I swear at like 3 feet tall this kid was running around with a PAS level 1 and picking people off. It was so amusing to see this kid run with a gun that was almost bigger than he was. But he held up well and he knew when to take cover.
- Now funboys dad was a fun kill I got in the Slaughter round. I did a jump kill where I jumped up and along side a barricade to have that downward advantage. I got him square in the chest before 3 people nailed me in the back.

- K10 what can I say, I was highly impressed the way you were playing at the war. Strategically defensive and always ready to rush when needed. Fast, agile a good sport. I really hope you can make it to the next one.
- The Slaughter round. Dumpster has been begging me to have this round for a while and we finally had the numbers to do it. It was basically all the vets VS all the people who have been to one war or less.
- Lets just say it was a slaughter indeed. The Vets Destroyed the new guys with killer strategic Rushes. There was one point where every member on the opposing team was out for their 15 seconds. Hell, we even had time to celebrate the rush! They destroyed us in the next round though.
- 1337 for taking a couple hits to the face and not shedding a tear. Good on you mate!
- Knowing we had an international indoor war by having a few Americans there. SGM, CNP, Afro Thunder aka bone something, 1337, 1337's brother and Nerf Momma.
- Then additional barricades were awesome and it got rid of a lot of the standard vertical war.
- The insane amount of rushing everyone was doing that day. I am proud of you all really. Stand offs are boring.

- Fester and chuckles with their antics.
- Fester picking crooked up over his head afterwords.
- Wing man Royal Rumble! Wow that was fun. teams of two enter the arena every 10 seconds.
- The names created that day: Afro thunder and Money train.
- Seeing Pearsons first modification which is fucking mind blowing by the way.
- Also seeing one of my old Nerf Assassin targets kicking some ass and stealing flags. That's right I am talking about Eddie. It was cool going into battle in a more controlled environment.
- Seeing Lianbria again and his guns that look harmless but really aren't. I have never seen someone take advantage of the Bipod on a Longshot before.
- Chasing joey down with a Doomsayer only to misfire 6 times in a row. He falls and gives up so I load a dart and barrel tap him. That's right folks The Doomsayer is out of action and will not be back for at least few months.

-Knowing the talented Mr. Green was there to immortalize the action.
- Dumpsters skills have also gotten better. He rocks the SM500 very well.
- I am titling it the 'Free Willy" kill. I was rushingand Dumpster all of a sudden he ducked and I jumped over him and shot another player while in the air. Also while in the air Dumpster shot at me from the ground up. It was so intense!
- Seeing basically everyone getting along very well. People who have never met each other having a blast and laughing during and between rounds. Showing off welts to each other and showing off their guns. It was one of those moments that will tend to slow down when I remember it 10-20 years from now.
- Rushing in teams for brutal flanks.
- Seeing not a single dart hit Crooked when he was hosed by a RF20. It was luck I think. Cause it would have been like dodging rain!
- Seeing Maltese Falcon kick ass with his magical Tech target that has insane range and accuracy.
- One of the other players said they saw him fire it while standing at once side of the gym. It hit the ceiling half way through the gym!

- MONEY TRAIN!!!! As soon as I met this guy I knew he was going to do well at these Nerf wars. Intense, Agile and Fast! This mans intensity had him sprinting into battle during the Royal rumble solos round. His unique style of rushing while dual wielding springers is amazing.
- Crooked's amazing skills with a LS. He was using my LS that I modified like 2 years ago. It's the one in the Longshot video for Christs sakes. Its missing and O-ring and its only getting like 50 feet but he was still kicking ass with it!
- Crooked and I kicking ass as always. Tag team champions we will remain.
- Bone Riot kicking ass with the AT4K I lent him and for being just a cool guy in general.
- Smashing a Tech target board.
-Rune hawk always doing a warcry while chasing someone down.
- Rune hawk chasing after Funboy.
- Runehawk getting shot in the back and falling over a foam mat barricade. Nominated for the most dramatic death ever.
-Having 4 Cameras there to catch all the action so I can put together and amazing video.

So when am I getting the footage guys?
I am sure there is more action but that will have to do for now. Damn my incredible memory. :P

Mr. Green sent me some photos as a teaser of the over 700 photos he took at the war.
I cannot thank him enough for the time he puts into it.
He gets some really amazing shots.

Posted Image
K10 with his game face.

Posted Image
Money Train!!

Posted Image
Bone riot aka Afro thunder VS Chuckles.

Posted Image
If you look carefully beside me. You will see the 3 foot terror that was spoken of as one of the best young Rookies to come to a Nerf war.

Posted Image
Small group, Big smiles.

More to come later.

Edited by Forsaken_angel24, 16 March 2009 - 10:55 PM.

I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

#85 Pearson2

Pearson2

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:33 AM

Mike Actually reminded me of quite a few good memories I forgot about

- Solo rushing a team in guardian strifing the entire team and getting a legit look at their guardian, thinking I would take him down in a shot or two, then getting mowed down by about 15 darts from a rapid fire. That stratagy was brilliant

- Repeatedly saying "As if that just happened." Moments I said this included FA, Dumpster and a few others doing a mad rush in a one life death match. - Money Train being the first person into royal rumble, waiting for the second person in the rumble then rushing them and gunning them down. - Dumpsters "horror movie" kill on Rokor. Rokor takes a shot at dumpster from about 15 feet, misses and starts to panic reload. Rather then shooting or running up to barrel tap roker, dumpster slowly and methoticly walks about 6 feet away from roker before shooting him.

- Money train. As mike put it this guy was insane. He was fast, hard to hit and had that killer instinct. If he already didn't have a sweet nickname I would have called him shaft not only did he kill you, he killed you in style

- I hope he was shot when this happened because it would have been that much cooler but spencer crashing into and over the barricade with everyone standing on the other side durring royal rumble.

- My James Bond kill on K-10 when he was the camera man. Sadly this was the only time I hit him the entire day. He was another one that was impossible to slow down or to hit
Crooked: Did you see that guy who singled a doomsayer?

Pearson: Why would you single a doomsayer? Thats like taking a Ferarri and putting family seating in it.

#86 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:43 AM

Reading other people's highlights reminded me of some things as well.

That kill with the titan missle was amazing and hilarious. Lianbria runs in BAM! Applefury turned and looked at him like "WTF?" then raising his gun. It was priceless.

During one Royal Rumble, while waiting in line, I said, "You can't catch me.....I'm American!" Then I got stared down by 20 Canadians while Afro Thunder and I said we should have an Americans v. Canadians round. 5 v. 23, and all of the American's were "newbies".

I don't think I said it on my other post, but my jump kill was awesome. I sprinted about 30' to a barrier with someone crouched behind it and jumped up high enough to shoot over the barrier only to get shot in the chest while shooting the other guy in the chest and then I smashed into wall, and I don't even remember hitting the wall.

"K10 is the clean version of Jay."
"I'm not dirty..." - That's all I'm gonna say.

Money Train was amazing with those pistols. Half of the time, he kept losing his ramrod, so his darts were just in the tip of the barrel and he was still getting kills. His style of movement was crazy to watch.

In the picture Forsaken posted to point out the little dude with the PAS, that is actually a photo of most of the best new players. I don't consider myself one of the best, but everyone else in the photo did awesome. Especially for being new. Not that I didn't do well, but the more guns I had break, the more my moral went down and the less I rushed. Rushing in with an LS or Domsayer is my style. When I lose that, I felt crippled.

I also have some more highlights from after the war. Yesterday, CNP and I went to Forsaken's house (which would be amazing for an indoor war if there wasn't so many breakables), and we took some photos and videos of us with our Lancers. We did a chainsaw duel which should look pretty awesome. Some of the bloopers from that are hilarious. I chainsaw Forsaken and while he is doing the shaking of being chainsawed, he looks like a fruity guy doing jazz-hands. I'm not going to say much about this, but the time spent in the garage/driveway was an awesome time.

Again, I have to thank Forsaken for inviting me, showing us a good time and making it the best weekend trip I think I have ever been on. As long as things work out, I will also be at the next one, and I can't wait.

#87 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 11:42 AM

WHY THE HELL WASN'T THERE?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!!!?!?!
QUOTE View Post

That's about it. And thanks Angela who helped me with these pictures.. It looks huge in her hands.

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#88 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:20 PM

WHY THE HELL WASN'T THERE?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!!!?!?!

You definitely missed out, man. Hopefully you can make the next one, and I should be able to as well. I'd like to check out the K9special.

#89 k9turrent

k9turrent

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 12:49 PM

well next time you see me, I'll be armed with mah k9special and the puppy cannon
QUOTE View Post

HOLY CRAP!

FU ALL

#90 mystefansdontflystraight

mystefansdontflystraight

• Members
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:22 PM

I was seriously depressed all day saturday. I mean, my exchange partner's family thought I was sick. Im so mad I missed out on it, though this france thing has been a great experience. That little guy looks awesome! I mean if you stood the PAS on it's stock with the barrel on, it would be up to his chin. Pearson's new Pas looks awesome. Everyone looks like they had a good time.

SGM: Unfortunately, Im not back until may. If there is a massacre 5 or some kind of outdoor war in may that you are coming up to, I will be there barring crutches/wheelchair. Oh shit that just gave me an idea.....

K9: Puppy cannon? Upgraded from bunnies now?

Edited by mystefansdontflystraight, 16 March 2009 - 02:22 PM.

QUOTE(Blacksunshine @ Dec 24 2009, 02:15 PM) View Post

QUOTE(white moonlight @ Dec 23 2009, 01:29 PM) View Post

It's just screaming to be rearloading...

I seen a movie about that once.

#91 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 02:34 PM

The next Massacre will be the last one until the winter time. Forsaken said there will be outdoor wars though, so I should be to them. I have no reason to not attend Canadian wars because it's the same distance to almost every war that's hosted on this coast. Ohio, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Canada are all a 5-6 hour drive from where I live and now that I have met a bunch of people up there, I'll be more likely to come up to war with you guys.

#92 1337

• Members
  • 375 posts
  • State:Pennsylvania

Posted 16 March 2009 - 03:37 PM

I'm actually thinking of doing the whole summer SOF loop in the NE.
SOF ontario>schenectady>jersey>A-a-a-APOC! that would be so awesome.

The only other thing about the little kid that i noticed was that he didn't admit to all his hits. but it was just a few times, that i saw. Nerfmomma saw this too.

Edited by 1337, 16 March 2009 - 03:41 PM.

Join the REVOLUTION!

#93 Glint

Glint

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 05:25 PM

My mom took a couple pictures, but unfortunately she only thought that I wanted pictures of me. I have like 2 or 3 pictures with other people in it, but the main focus is me. SO really, I didn't get any pictures that you guys'd be interested in. Sorry...

Anyone remember when Money Train when gunless during the Center Flag Pull? I don't know if he actually did it or not, but I remember standing at the wall and him placing his guns on the ground all hyped up and ready to run. That was pretty sweet.

Edited by Glint, 16 March 2009 - 05:26 PM.

- VACC

#94 slowguitarman

slowguitarman

• Members
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 06:33 PM

The only other thing about the little kid that i noticed was that he didn't admit to all his hits. but it was just a few times, that i saw. Nerfmomma saw this too.

Yeah, he didn't admit to all of his hits, but I noticed quite a few. I remember one time that I shot him with my 2K and I called the hit a bunch of times and he never went out.

#95 Forsaken angel24

Forsaken angel24

• Contributors
  • 2,471 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:19 PM

Glint upload those photos anyway.
Or at least the best 2. I can probably use them.

Look at this wicked shot of CNP! Mr. Green has been playing around with the options on his camera.
I am almost excited to stupidity to get the photo disc in the mail! I can't wait to see the rest.
Posted Image

Here is another one of Money Train!!!
Posted Image
I don't get my kicks out of you,
I don't feel the way I used to do.
I know its bad,
After what we had,
But Iím just not the angel you knew.

#96 BoneRiot

BoneRiot

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 10:43 PM

Wow.
Okay,

So to start off, everyone that was at the war this is Afro Thunder a.k.a. BoneRiot
This was my introduction to nerf at this level. I do small wars at home but the guns are barely modded.
I have to say that this has been one of if not the highlight of my winter, by a fair margin.

Highlights:
-getting a feel for the barrel switching shooting style, i thought i'd hate it but it works hella well!
-meeting all of you awesome people there, everyone was so cool and i can't wait to see you all again (massacre 4!)
-feeling a stefan fly through my hair......from behind me while playing guardian
-either the last or second last game, Jay calling my death from across the room, rushing and tagging me with a sliding shot to the center of my forehead (i swear he's hacking reality)
-Getting shot in the foot by C.N.P. right after my shoe fell trying to run so she wouldn't hit me

There's definitely more but i blame my A.D.D for my inability to remember

Cons:
-the top of my legs still barely work from crouching for four hours straight
(i'm too top heavy for that!)

All in all it was the perfect introduction to this crazy awesome game that is modded nerf wars!
They call me Afro Thunder
QUOTE(CaptainSlug)

Your member account at NerfHaven has been temporarily suspended for 9,999 days.

#97 Glint

Glint

• Members
  • 315 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:38 AM

Alright heres the couple I thought were good. I got as many as I could with people (other than me) in them.

Chillin' at the wall
Posted Image

Money Train, 1337 and I
Posted Image

A fairly good action shot. I look retarded but whatever
Posted Image

Just a group photo (I have more of these from the end, but most of them are blurry because of all the movement and hand-raising going on)
Posted Image

Money Train and I again
Posted Image

Me and Eddie (thanks K-10) heading out. Pretty sure this was after a Royal Rumble.
Posted Image

And just one really good one of me (probably best one taken). I have a couple other good ones of me with people in the background if anyone cares.
Posted Image

In fact, I have all the pictures I took uploaded, so I could post them all. But a lot of them are centered on me, so I don't really want to just post pictures of me up and no one else :(

Edited by Glint, 17 March 2009 - 01:49 PM.

- VACC

#98 K-10

K-10

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

Pros
-My 2-3 headshots
-Getting pwned by Jeremy in the chest and having a battle scar to take home
-Meeting lots of new people and finding a new hobby

cons
none that I can think of... I had a blast!

p.s.
Glint, the guy's name you forgot is Eddie.

Edited by K-10, 17 March 2009 - 12:01 PM.

Your Lord and Master,
K-10

#99 Codename Pending

Codename Pending

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:44 PM

Wow, it is hard to put down in words how awesome finally getting to experience my first war really was. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. Even though it was a 6 and half hour drive, I'll definitely be making the trip again for Massacre 4. I was a bit skeptical at the beginning of the war being one of only 2 girls there and because I hadn't really had a chance to test fire my accuracy with my BBB. The skepticism faded pretty quickly and I became a whole different person while I was in the action. Massacre was AMAZING!

Pros
- Finding out that I am actually a pretty good shot.
- Driving 6 and half hours to participate in one of the greatest pastimes ever!
- Finally meeting Forsaken after hearing so much about him from SGM
- Sitting in Boston Pizza with Forsaken and Maltese Falcon laughing at accents and SGM saying Chocolate Doooughnut :D
- Being so excited to get some "monopoly money" of my own
- Discovering Tim Hourtons Cafe Mocha! (I really do think they put crack in it)
- Hanging out with Forsaken in his garage with SGM (great time but I will leave it at that :P )
- Meeting some very awesome people K-10, Crooked, Deaddumpster, Pearson2 and Afro Thunder to name a few but it was great meeting everyone (I am just bad at remembering names)
- Still kicking butt even though I am a girl! B)
- My awesome sneak kills, it was like I was never even there
- Feeling a stefan fly through my hair..that was pretty intense
- Getting a kill on Afro Thunder because he lost his shoe and my dart hit the bottom of his foot, Legen..wait for it..dary!!
- Being the captain during guardian and saving myself from defeat!
- Leading the rookies to victory during Slaughter
- Having some pretty awesome head shots (sorry SGM and Maltese Falcon)
- Watching Money Train run all over everyone!
- Watching everyone have such an amazing time

There was so much more that I wanted to say, but darn my goldfish memory!

Cons
- Rubbing my thumb raw by the way I was reloading my BBB
- Getting shot in the hand like 4 times
- Watching SGM have all of his guns break
- Trying to walk the next day and having every muscle in my legs and knees screaming in pain
- The war having to end

Nothing really bad happened at all! Overall, 5 stars out of 5!

The weekend in Canada was awesome and it is definitely going on my list of best trips ever! I cannot wait for Massacre 4!! :D

See you all again in April!

PS: I will definitely bring Forsaken some Funyons (even though he said he wiped his hands of them..I know he won't be able to resist "Are you going to eat those?") and Crooked some Cheese Balls the next time we come up!

Edited by Codename: Pending, 17 March 2009 - 02:35 PM.

I was the last person alive on my team during my second round at APOC when I hear a young guy on the other team say, "So who's going to tap that?"

#100 K-10

K-10

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:51 PM

Wow, it is hard to put down in words how awesome finally getting to experience my first war really was. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. Even though it was a 6 and half hour drive, I'll definitely be making the trip again for Massacre 4. I was a bit skeptical at the beginning of the war being one of only 2 girls there and because I hadn't really had a chance to test fire my accuracy with my BBB. The skepticism faded pretty quickly and I became a whole different person while I was in the action. Massacre was AMAZING!

Pros
- Finding out that I am actually a pretty good shot.
- Driving 6 and half hours to participate in one of the greatest pastimes ever!
- Finally meeting Forsaken after hearing so much about him from SGM
- Sitting in Boston Pizza with Forsaken and Maltese Falcon laughing at accents and SGM saying Chocolate Doooughnut :D
- Being so excited to get some "monopoly money" of my own
- Discovering Tim Hourtons Cafe Mocha! (I really do think they put crack in it)
- Hanging out with Forsaken in his garage with SGM (great time but I will leave it at that :P )
- Meeting some very awesome people K-10, Crooked, Deaddumpster, Pearson2 and Afro Thunder to name a few but it was great meeting everyone (I am just bad at remembering names)
- Still kicking butt even though I am a girl! B)
- My awesome sneak kills, it was like I was never even there
- Feeling a stefan fly through my hair..that was pretty intense
- Getting a kill on Afro Thunder because he lost his shoe and my dart hit the bottom of his foot, Legen..wait for it..dary!!
- Being the captain during guardian and saving myself from defeat!
- Leading the rookies to victory during Slaughter
- Having some pretty awesome head shots (sorry SGM and Maltese Falcon)
- Watching Money Train run all over everyone!
- Watching everyone have such an amazing time

There was so much more that I wanted to say, but darn my goldfish memory!

Cons
- Rubbing my thumb raw by the way I was reloading my BBB
- Getting shot in the hand like 4 times
- Watching SGM have all of his guns break
- Trying to walk the next day and having every muscle in my legs and knees screaming in pain
- The war having to end

Nothing really bad happened at all! Overall, 5 stars out of 5!

The weekend in Canada was awesome and it is definitely going on my list of best trips ever! I cannot wait for Massacre 4!! :D

See you all again in April!

Ahahahaha. I remember the muscle pains the day after. Oh... god.
Your Lord and Master,
K-10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users